Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean at least if they are going to do it, do it the newer relatively painless way

XgiQJ1y.gif

and not the old ass obnoxious obsolete way everyone hates.

Gua9Rv6.png

Leave it to Valve to be behind the fucking times and not get the memo How It Works now.

Also: There's no captcha on market, so hacker can still buy or sell your items. (Buy over priced CS skins, to transfer money).

Valve plz fix.

No, actually don't fix it... plz.

I hate that captcha crap, but I like the ones where it's a photo of a house address, the numbers are always easy to read. On Ubisoft forums you have to fill one out for every post you make, and they're hard to read. I think they're just trying to keep people from posting complaints there.

I just got a foil card for Two Worlds but it's only worth 16 cents. :cry:

As is grammar.

And spelling.

And hope for a prosperous future.

I want a pretzel.
I told him he should make Vietnamese Fusion Pretezels, like Lemongrass and Sriracha (it's Thai but white people don't know the diff), that hipsters would eat that shit up and pay way too much for it. He wasn't impressed.

I think you guys have the wrong impression of MysterD. By sheer coincidence, I was looking up to see if Test Drive Unlimited 1 had ever been on Steam and found this .
Oh, I'd love to see TDU1 put on Steam. For some reason, I don't own this anywhere (Retail, digital, whatever).

He's clearly in favour of Steam DRM, and only Steam DRM. I bet he works for Valve.
...And now you know why Half-Life 3 ain't been finished. ;)

I told him he should make Vietnamese Fusion Pretezels, like Lemongrass and Sriracha (it's Thai but white people don't know the diff), that hipsters would eat that shit up and pay way too much for it. He wasn't impressed.
That's actually a good idea. Hipsters really would be all about that.

New Releases

Magic Barrage- Bitinferno- F2P

Mech Marines- $6.99

Supreme- $13.49

Unhack- $3.39

Teddy Floppy Dick Ear- $4.24

Countless Rooms of Death- $6.29

Urja- $7.99

4089: Ghost Within- $6.39

Mechs and Mercs- $16.99

Adventures of Robinson Crusoe- $8.49

Ostrich Island- $7.19

and a bunch of games with Japanese symbols in them. i give up.

im stuck at 948 games, :/

fuck Steam captcha. I just tried to trade one card for 10 minutes because the captcha said I was typing the wrong one even though I was right. Got frustrated sold all my cards on the market. They can keep their levels and captcha no more trading for this #SeasonCasualAntiCaptchaCAG. I'll update with how much I made and steam ban later.

fuck Steam captcha. I just tried to trade one card for 10 minutes because the captcha said I was typing the wrong one even though I was right. Got frustrated sold all my cards on the market. They can keep their levels and captcha no more trading for this #SeasonCasualAntiCaptchaCAG. I'll update with how much I made and steam ban later.
UVDHxCy.jpg

Thanks, from this #CardCollectingObsessedCAG! :wave:

75% off is dead. 50% off is the new 66% off for Disney. Can't nobody afford dis! I need a different hobby.
Thanks the internetz for VPNs and Grey Market region free keys! ...oh and for paypal too!

I hate the security stuff like Captcha they have on the net. For some reason, I often can't read them and have to refresh over and over until I find one I can.

Doesn't seem to be something that'll bother most Steam users. I feel for you trader folks though. That's probably going to be a big pain to anybody who trades often.
Man, I can never complete the old Captcha on a first try. I thought it was just me... I feel better that I'm not alone in frustration.

Cheap PAC MAN Championship Edition DX + All You Can Eat Edition for Brazilian pirates. (~$3.00, Steam)

Bundles, it's been that price, it's been cheaper, yadda, yadda, yadda. It's fun and it's a good price.
I Absolutely love this game. ...it's worth the cost of a VPN to buy it!

Don't need a VPN or even the street address of a Brazilian McDonald's.  Unless... unless you want to live the life of an international superspy, taking up residence at McDonalds' the world over.

Don't need a VPN or even the street address of a Brazilian McDonald's. Unless... unless you want to live the life of an international superspy, taking up residence at McDonalds' the world over.
I think there's certain games that for whatever reason need a vpn but most seem to just require you 'residing' in Brazil.

FurryHack would know better. He keeps tabs on that sort of thing.

I think there's certain games that for whatever reason need a vpn but most seem to just require you 'residing' in Brazil.

2K games are the main ones I'm pretty sure.

Stuff I bought w/ no address/proxy/VPN: Pac-Man, GTA Complete, SimCity 4

Had to use Hola: Borderlands: TPS

The last boxed retail game I bought: FIFA 09

So sounds like i should go ahead and just snag Y's origins at this price then i guess I have the other one already.

Still not clear on Trail in the Sky though. Has it ever been more than 50% off? Someone mentioned it hit 50% before but has it gone past that? I just dont think i should spend that on a game i wont be playing for a long time. Is it something to snag nxt time it hits 50% or has it/will it go lower you guys think?

As i said i have a couple CE's of the PSP game i still need to play

So sounds like i should go ahead and just snag Y's origins at this price then i guess I have the other one already.

Still not clear on Trail in the Sky though. Has it ever been more than 50% off? Someone mentioned it hit 50% before but has it gone past that? I just dont think i should spend that on a game i wont be playing for a long time. Is it something to snag nxt time it hits 50% or has it/will it go lower you guys think?

As i said i have a couple CE's of the PSP game i still need to play
No, it hasn't been more than 50% off. Yes, it'll most likely go to 66%-75% off in the future, like all other Xseed games.

Crap, am I a butler now?

There are loads of games that you need a VPN/proxy tad to cart. SAW, Castlevania, and (at least some of) the Worms come to mind.

At least I think it was the latest Worms game I was blocked from buying when I thought it was the same price as the previous two.

All this talk of buying games. You guys should play games and be uber elite like me.

I played A Bird's Story. It took 84 minutes. So yeah, I played (and BEAT) a game.

That is all.

:grouphug:

There are loads of games that you need a VPN/proxy tad to cart. SAW, Castlevania...
Maybe because your from the future? I bought both of the those and my account uses my actual 'murican addy. Even 2K games as Modest mentioned I have purchased just fine. Bethesda games are the ones that are purchase restricted on my end.

2K games are the main ones I'm pretty sure.
There are loads of games that you need a VPN/proxy tad to cart. SAW, Castlevania, and (at least some of) the Worms come to mind.
I've had problems with 2K, Bethesda, Nordic Games, and Team17's stuff (Worms). They're the only ones that have always blocked adding their stuff to the cart from down here. I didn't have problems with any Konami game.

Thanks Carl for the Ostrich Island key I won! What a pleasant surprise on my birthday :lol: Now I can finally play as an ostrich!  :D/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back