Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Dawn of War pack and a Freedom Force pack.

Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising (Sold out)
WebScud
Nailbunny
xTraPointLess
Mr_Q
Purple Flames
Camel
Prosolis
juden66

Freedom Force (1 copy left)
WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent, WebScud (assuming there's still an empty spot)! Letting you know in the thread as well since Purple Flames said your inbox was full.

[quote name='WebScud']I bought a Dawn of War pack and a Freedom Force pack.

Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising (1 copies left)
WebScud
Nailbunny
xTraPointLess
Mr_Q
Purple Flames
juden66 (awaiting payment)
Prosolis

Freedom Force (9 copies left)
WebScud
djfp (awaiting payment)
FinalTriggerX (2 copies) (awaiting payment)
[/QUOTE]

I would like Freedom Force but your PM box is full.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']I would like Freedom Force but your PM box is full.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I sent you a PM.

OK here is my Just Cause 2 list. All I know as of know is that it is an 8 pack which will be available sometime during the Steam Black Friday extravaganza. I will PM when I have all the info, including how much it will cost.

1. Josh5890
2. BinaryTB
3. Marrec
4. colophon
5. chiguy79
6. kilvas09
7. greatnorthern
8. juden66

EDIT: Last spot taken. Will PM when it goes live. Thanks everyone

It sounds like there's enough interest in another Chaos Rising group buy that someone with better stocked credit card than I should arrange one.

If anyone is doing another group buy for chaos rising, just cause 2, or recetter, hit me up on steam (Gyles), just let me know for which one

im up for a chaos rising, but i cannot buy the full pack myself..

pm Gyles on steam if someone else starts a pack, and we can arrange paypal payment and gift transfer

Anyone putting together another Chaos Rising group deal? I can't swing the $40 right now, but I am totally up for the $5.

Hello, looking to buy a copy of Chaos Rising at $5 from someone who has bought the 8-pack. If anyone has a spare copy, add me on Steam - fatherface

Okay, it won't let me put a link or a url in a post, because I'm new. People looking to get in on a Chaos Rising 8-pack should post in the Steam Give & Get Sale thread, linked in the first post of this thread. There seems to be enough interest that if someone grabs the 8-pack, they shouldn't have too much difficulty distributing the 7 spares.

Okay, I need to go to bed. If someone buys an 8-pack of Chaos Rising, *please* save me a spot in it and shoot me a PM - I won't get it until the morning, but I am most definitely interested and good for it

I'm good for a spot in a Chaos Rising 8 Pack! I can pay within the next hour or tomorrow morning.

Steam: ShadowWolf9

what the heck, think i'm gonna cough up the money for chaos ring pack and work with you guys... unless if somebody bought one and is ready to sell right now...

i want to do it... but for some reason, i can't convince myself to spend another $5 right now on a game i probably wouldn't play in a looooooong time...

somebody give me a good reason to buy this, especially in this season when i just bought a bunch of bran new games that i'm not playing, and i just may pull the trigger.

[quote name='ryanhaggan']i want to do it... but for some reason, i can't convince myself to spend another $5 right now on a game i probably wouldn't play in a looooooong time...

somebody give me a good reason to buy this, especially in this season when i just bought a bunch of bran new games that i'm not playing, and i just may pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

It's not likely to be this cheap again for a long time. If you have any interest in it - and who knows, you might want to bump it up in your queue once you have it - it's best to grab it now, for a measly $5, than have to pay $20 six months from now.

Hey guys, Just made an account to join some of these packs. If there are any LFD2, Portal, Borderlands, or Just Cause 2 slots available im in! Ill want to join in other groups in the next 3 days of sales.

PM me if there are any slots in the above packs.

I love steam :)

Gosh... i bought it. OK, i have 7 slots available now. PM me... gonna give in the order PMed, and if I don't get to you, please don't feel offended... just too many PMs to go through.

oh, by the way, this is for Chaos rising.

gonna sleep soon, so PM quick if you need it now.

Hey guys, thinking of putting a "Episodes of Liberty City" group together... hosting that is... just depends on how much they want... hopefully not too much *fingers crossed*... we'll see once it hits...

[quote name='TXTerminator']Do you need to have Grand theft auto 4 to Play EFLC?[/QUOTE]

no... episodes is the two DLC packs (Lost & Damned/Ballad of Gay Tony) released separate so that you don't need GTA 4 to play and is still the most up to date versions on them, unlike buying them separably as DLC which causes incompatibly issues

i have spare copies of left 4 dead 2
cant take paypal but if you can pay through clickandbuy thatd be great :D
(clickandbuy takes credit/debit cards and bank :))

EDIT:
got 3 copies left, gave the others to friends :)

I have Empire ready for this group

*** ALL ACCOUNTED FOR ***

great buyers. first time ever hosting something and trading on CAG, so it went superbly well IMO. thanks to all the purchasers :)

2 Kaihekoa (sent)
3 Greatnorthern (sent)
4 scbw1d2war3 (sent)
5 dotbomb (sent)
6 redone (sent)

If someone drops out, I'll let you guys know. It's 7am central, and I just have to wait for these folks to chime in when they want their copy.

Have: L4D2 + Puzzle Bots

Want: Chaos Rising + Indie Clever Pack

So I'm looking for a Chaos Rising group where there is a member who is looking for L4D2 (and could pay me Chaos) plus he could gift me Indie Clever Pack in the same time, for my extra copy of Puzzle Bots (one of Steam's newest point&click adventure game). The prices of the games are equal. Please reply me only if you can gift BOTH games for my 2 games, thanks.

any one want to do a portal group? Still haven't played it, very sad i know, but this is the perfect chance to buy it for me

[quote name='Rolle']Everyone got it when it was free on Steam. :([/QUOTE]
ya i know... i was the idiot who did not take advantage of that, sadface

[quote name='DBrooks23']if i buy a pack, is there any way to sell them on ebay and keep one? probably not but worth a try[/QUOTE]

I dont think so, i think you can only gift them through steam...

I'd be in for a CS:S group and a Nyxquest group. Also interested in a copy of Puzzle Quest 2 if someone still has one.

Edit: Forgot about Episodes from Liberty City, I'd be in for that as well.

[quote name='TXTerminator']I dont think so, i think you can only gift them through steam...[/QUOTE]

you can send by email or through steam name (as long as they are your friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back