Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have one spot in the Freedom Force pack. I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 if anyone is interested.

Freedom Force (1 copies left)
WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone (expressed interest)

[quote name='DBrooks23']if i buy a pack, is there any way to sell them on ebay and keep one? probably not but worth a try[/QUOTE]

You can, but if you get caught by Valve they can permanently disable your account. One of your ebay buyers could report your Steam ID so if you do it, do it through an entirely separate account. You might even consider using a VPN/Proxy to make the sales so they can't link the IP to your account. Not worth the risk/trouble honestly.

Counter-Strike: Source Group - $5 buy-in to cover times and costs (yes, people still do not send payment as gifts, sigh). I think my last Steam group share from Friday will tell you it went smooth! PM me if you want in.

1. Matesamo
2. Genocidal
3. Glambaby (1)
4. Glambaby (2)

Last edited by a moderator:
NyxQuest Group - $1.50 buy-in to cover times and costs (yes, people still do not send payment as gifts, sigh). I think my last Steam group share from Friday will tell you it went smooth! PM me if you want in.

**** CLOSED *****

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. jnjplaysxbox
4. Lord Lezo
5. Kaihekoa
6. Fellow
7. RColaUAB
8. tenn_volsfan
9. Verno5x
10. Genocidal

Looking for a GTA Episodes, Counter Strike Source and Red Faction Guerrilla groups. Please let me know if anybody makes one! :) I would pay immediately.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']NyxQuest Group - $1.50 buy-in to cover times and costs (yes, people still do not send payment as gifts, sigh). I think my last Steam group share from Friday will tell you it went smooth! PM me if you want in.

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. Lord Jezo
10.[/QUOTE]

Added myself.

Originally Posted by TheHammerGod
NyxQuest Group - $1.50 buy-in to cover times and costs (yes, people still do not send payment as gifts, sigh). I think my last Steam group share from Friday will tell you it went smooth! PM me if you want in.

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. Lord Jezo
4. KaOTiK

Added myself

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. Lord Jezo
KaOTiK
5. Verno5x

Added myself to the NyxQuest share.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']NyxQuest Group - $1.50 buy-in to cover times and costs (yes, people still do not send payment as gifts, sigh). I think my last Steam group share from Friday will tell you it went smooth! PM me if you want in.

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. Lord Jezo
4. KaOTiK
5. Verno5x
6. Fellow
10.[/QUOTE]

Added myself to the mix.

Does anyone still have a borderlands group code from the first day? If so, please PM me, as I missed out on the first day of the sale.

Quote:

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. Lord Jezo
4. KaOTiK
5. Verno5x
6. Fellow
7. Stoned99
8.eagles5769
Added myself to the mix.

I want a copy of NyxQuest too! :D
[quote name='eagles5769']Quote:

1. Matesamo
2. Phrozenx
3. Lord Jezo
4. KaOTiK
5. Verno5x
6. Fellow
7. Stoned99
8.eagles5769
9. lucasmaxi
Added myself to the mix.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='buttasuperb']I'm starting a GTA4 Eps buy, pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

1. buttasuperb
2. disposable (paid and sent)
3. jcmeadows (paid and sent)
4. glambaby (paid and sent)
5. grendel19 (paid and sent)
6. Kaihekoa (paid and sent)

Got my GTA game, still interested in NyxQuest, Red Faction: Guerrilla and Counter Strike: Source [2 copies for this one] :) Please PM payment info and will send the money right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back