Status
Not open for further replies.
Have: Dirt 3 (Steam) + Paypal

Want: Quakecon Pack

or

Have: Dirt 3

Want: Fallout New Vegas/Fallout 3

Last edited by a moderator:
If any CAGs from outside of the US need me to gift them a game or pack (due to pricing, censoring, etc.)
PM me and I'll help you out!

to all fellow CAGs, feel free to PM if you need help to triumph over Steam's regional pricing/censoring :D more than happy to help you out too :D

HAVE: DiRT 3
WANT:
SpaceChem OR
Beat Hazard Complete OR
Worms Reloaded OR
or Games on my Wishlist

feel free to PM if you got other offers

[quote name='henrylin22']have
Napoleon Total War
Theater of War 3 Korea
Shogun 2 Total War

Steams price is $105
Will trade all for $50 paypal

[/QUOTE]
bump

If anyone still needs a Quakecon Pack 2011, PM me.
It'll be $43 via Paypal gift. Sale will be over in a few hours, so grab the pack while you still can!

[quote name='VanillaCena']If anyone still needs a Quakecon Pack 2011, PM me.
It'll be $43 via Paypal gift. Sale will be over in a few hours, so grab the pack while you still can![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the QuakeCon Pack, VanillaCena!

helmet with his Quakecon pack was extremely fast, extremely reliable, would definitely buy from him again when I need it.

Have:
EVE Online
Quakecon Pack (one last one that some one asked me to save for them, but never got back to me)

Want:

Gmod

[quote name='helmet']Have:
EVE Online
Quakecon Pack (one last one that some one asked me to save for them, but never got back to me)

Want:

Gmod[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

[Have] dirt 3 (steam). [Want] minecraft gift code. also [Have] Civilization 5. [Want] total war shogun or something good around 30$ on steam, pm me for an offer. :D

Have: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation (Steam) ($14.99) Want: PAIN (PSN) environment ($5.99) PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

Have

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation

AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs for it - The Zenith Remnant and Light of the Spire (does NOT include Children of Neinzul)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay code (not Steam but redeemable at the Sims 3 Online Store) (does NOT include original game) (2000 SimPoints = $20)

Want:

Demon's Souls, Resistance 2, or Killzone 2 (all games NEW (not used)) for THREE items on my Have list

I will gladly trade Annihilation for PAIN (PSN) environment ($5.99)

I will gladly trade Annihilation for $10 PSN code

I will gladly trade Annihilation AND AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs, for $20 PSN code

PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

1 - egonpax
2 - egonpax
3 - EliotAndrews
4 - alexanderpink

PM if you want in. I'll set it up, even though I haven't before and I have to wait until I get home in another hour or so. :)

4 pack Terraria purchased with 3 spots open, first 3 PMs get the spots with payment of $3.75 USD via paypal only please. 1. Me 2. BrolyB593 3. Katanaman444 4. jedik

I'd also like a copy of Terraria. PM me if you have a 4-pack and need slots filled, please! I'd buy a 4-pack myself but I only have like $7 in my paypal account at the moment :(

[quote name='rct316']WTT: 8keys from TF2, keys $2.49 in store, so about $15-$20 in value.
LF: Steam games/offers[/QUOTE]

still looking for offers. also have $5 in steam wallet

Anyone happen to have a leftover slot from the semi-recent Dino D-Day sale? If so, I'd be interested, send me a PM, thanks! :bouncy:

Also, I have 3 copies of Plain Sight available at just $1.50, seems like a lot of people have this by now, but it not and you want it, I'm your man.

hey guys thinking of starting a terracia 4 pack group need two people $3.75 paypal gift each just give me a pm or add me on steam: itsjusteric cheers edit* need 1 more

PM'd Tae, although if I'm too late, I'm open for another pack (that someone else must start). Hey, it's 3.75, if I don't enjoy it...I won't lose much.

EDIT: Already got the game from a different user, so consider this post moot.

Steam account (RRP: ^$140). PM me.

Steam Store
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition

Steam Store
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Steam Store
Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC

Steam Store
Call of Duty: Black Ops (ROW)

Steam Store
Left 4 Dead 2 (Mac)

Looking to trade my copy of Sanctum for a Terraria: please contact if you're willing to trade!

Also, selling two copies of sanctum for $3.75, PM if interested.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Steam account (RRP: ^$140). PM me.

Steam Store
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition

Steam Store
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Steam Store
Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC

Steam Store
Call of Duty: Black Ops (ROW)

Steam Store
Left 4 Dead 2 (Mac)

[/QUOTE]

Selling a Steam account is against the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back