Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HeSaveDave']I still need a spot in greed corps 4 pack. PM me please. I'll wait til the last minute before I just buy it myself for 3.33 instead of 2.50 :([/QUOTE]

Looks like JakeNome has 2 spots left, send him a PM

[quote name='Honeybaked Ham']Looks like JakeNome has 2 spots left, send him a PM[/QUOTE]

I did. no reply. :( What do?

edit: fuck I was waiting to get in on a greed corps pack and forgot to buy it before it went back to full price. Anyone have an extra?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rct316']Have: 10 TF2 Keys ($2.50 each key in mannstore) + $13.22 in steam wallet (will buy anything that amount/up too that amount)

Want: Deus Ex: Human Revolution from GreenManGaming promo[/QUOTE]

^^^

Have: Bad Company 2 (Origin)
Lead and Gold (Steam)
Sanctum (Steam)
PayPal

Want: Minecraft or Terraria

Looking for another copy of terraria for the gf, if you have one please pm me! (found sombody)

Anyone have an extra copy of Frozen Synapse? I have Paypal ready. Please pm me. Found one. Thanks.

Ok, Im trying not to panic here. I was busy moving cross country last week during QuakeCon. I sent VanillaCena payment for QuakeCon 2011 Pack and I received email gift thinking all is cool. I get moved and somewhat settled and go to redeem my gift code today and I receive the following:

"The gift has been revoked - The friend who sen you this gift has cancelled it and has resent a newer redemption code. If the new version was sent to you, you'll receive another email with the updated code."

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, but has anyone else had issues claiming a steam pack via email gift before? I have emailed and PMed VanillaCena as well. Anything else I can do??

Thanks for the help!

[quote name='jester55']Ok, Im trying not to panic here. I was busy moving cross country last week during QuakeCon. I sent VanillaCena payment for QuakeCon 2011 Pack and I received email gift thinking all is cool. I get moved and somewhat settled and go to redeem my gift code today and I receive the following:

"The gift has been revoked - The friend who sen you this gift has cancelled it and has resent a newer redemption code. If the new version was sent to you, you'll receive another email with the updated code."

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, but has anyone else had issues claiming a steam pack via email gift before? I have emailed and PMed VanillaCena as well. Anything else I can do??

Thanks for the help![/QUOTE]

It does that sometimes look at your collection.

[quote name='jester55']Ok, Im trying not to panic here. I was busy moving cross country last week during QuakeCon. I sent VanillaCena payment for QuakeCon 2011 Pack and I received email gift thinking all is cool. I get moved and somewhat settled and go to redeem my gift code today and I receive the following:

Thanks for the help![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it said mine was revoked too, but the games were actually already in my list. VanillaCena seems pretty good, I can't imagine he would try to screw one person after selling so many.

Have: Mount & Blade Warband (GMG) , Prey (Steam code)

Want: Recettear or Bastion

If you are interested, PM me!

Have:
Humble Indie Bundle 3 Steam Key (Includes Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, hammerfight, And yet It Moves, Steel Storm, and Atom Zombie Smasher)
Humble Indie Bundle 2 Steam Key (Includes Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans)
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Steam Key (Includes Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor)
Anything at all from my TF2 Inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Otimus/inventory/

Want:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (on Steam)

Willing to trade all of this for the game. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Otimus']Have:
Humble Indie Bundle 3 Steam Key (Includes Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, hammerfight, And yet It Moves, Steel Storm, and Atom Zombie Smasher)
Humble Indie Bundle 2 Steam Key (Includes Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans)
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Steam Key (Includes Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor)
Anything at all from my TF2 Inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Otimus/inventory/

Want:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (on Steam)

Willing to trade all of this for the game. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Humble Bundle pack sales are forbidden, effective immediately.

grabbed from the OP, you should read the rules before posting

[quote name='Danny VIP']It does that sometimes look at your collection.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='docvinh']Yeah, it said mine was revoked too, but the games were actually already in my list. VanillaCena seems pretty good, I can't imagine he would try to screw one person after selling so many.[/QUOTE]

I hope I didint come across wrong. Didnt mean to insinuate anything negative towards VanillaCena. He and I are trying to figure out what is going on. The collection is nowhere to be seen in my account. I asked VC to send it again via another email address of mine or directly with my steam id. I feel a lot better about it getting worked out. Thanks for the replies!

[quote name='vlv723']got a spot open as well?[/QUOTE]
yes

Section 8 prejudice 4 pack
anyone interested pm me
3.83 a slot paypal gifted

1 shosh
2 killerthrust
3 vlv723
4 munny1212

full

[quote name='shosh']yes

Section 8 prejudice 4 pack
anyone interested pm me
3.83 a slot paypal gifted

1 shosh
2 killerthrust
3 vlv723
4 munny1212

full[/QUOTE]
i sent pms to all of you. as soon as everyone sends payment ill buy the games and send them out. remember to send me your steam emails as i have had problems with just steam usernames lately

I'd like to get in on a Section 8 Prej group buy.

Edit: I bought my own 4-pack and no longer need in on one. All the slots are full too.

Looking also for section 8, 4 pack(i can get 3 or more if u need).
will be able to paypal(3.85$ for each copy, i will pay the fees) or trade for 1 of the following games:
tfc // hl:eek:posite force // hl:blu shift // HL2 // hl2ep1 // hl2ep2// cogs // puzzler world // ZIRO.
Can also offer tf2 items for it(ex: 2-3 craftable hats)
if u need my rep, check the feedback(only 1 so far on CAG), or
www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=F...&start=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Please make sure im no scammer, i will be able to gift 1st if paypal if nothing raises my suspicion

I've never done one of these before, but I'll start a group for Section 8. 3.83 per person. PM me if you're interested.

1. allamasaid
2. pieczonka
3. Branokil
4. Jon 7

Group done!

Looking also for section 8, in 4 pack(i can get all the 3 copies or more if u need, just add me).if not, just 1 is allright :)
will be able to paypal(3.85$ for each copy or so, i will pay the fees) or trade for 1 my extra copies of the following games:
tfc // hl:eek:posite force // hl:blu shift // HL2 // hl2ep1 // hl2ep2// cogs // puzzler world // ZIRO.
Can also offer tf2 items for it(ex: 2-3 craftable hats)
if u need my rep, check the feedback(only 1 so far on CAG), or
www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=30202&sta rt=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Please make sure im no scammer, i will be able to gift 1st if paypal if nothing raises my suspicion

Also check people on www.steamrep.com to check if they are already known scammers
also my steam is:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/branokil

------- DONE -------- i already have

Have 3 slots in a Section 8: Prejudice 4 pack. Please be aware it looks like the 4 pack contains the DLC for free. Please PM me to reserve a spot at $3.83. Accepted payment is paypal only. Thanks!

1. Me

Feck it. I'll host a 4-pack. First come, first serve. Be able to send funds via paypal immediately.

1. DukeEdwardI
2. Jaypx85
3. terb73
4. shrike4242

All spots taken. Thanks guys!

I am looking to jump on a group buy for Section 8 Prejudice for one of my friends that is out of town at the worst time. But I am being that nice friend, lol. PM me.-Done thanks illmeister.

Another painless four pack completed, thank you CAG!

1. Me
2. caldazar: Payment sent. Game and feedback sent, thanks!
3. didmangi: Payment sent. Game and feedback sent, thanks!
4. DaedalusIkari: Payment sent. Game and feedback sent, thanks!

Thanks to all who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back