Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: ALL SPOTS REQUESTED, PENDING PAYMENT/GIFTS. mcthatch, I did not hear from you and your PM box was full. I am giving your spot another. Sorry.

I'll host a NyxQuest group, I did Defense Grid the other day and it went great. Please don't post here that you want in, or add to a group, or anything other than send me a PM. I will update this post as the group fills and let people know via PM their status. I will constantly check my inbox to make it as quick as possible. $1.50 GIFT payment on PayPal.

1. radioactivez0r
2. rockx4 SENT
3. Teeheehee SENT
4. 52club SENT
6. jeremy SENT
7. GAMERamble SENT
8. dudejeff22 SENT
9. vikingvessel
10. StupidPickles SENT

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I'll just start a GTA Episodes group, please PM me if you want in on it. Do not just add yourself to the list, please. Cost is $7.50, please send it as a gift. Once I have the slots full I will PM people with payment info and purchase the pack.

1. banzaiwolfe
2. pLaYsTaT3xPhiLe (paid and sent)
3. Xenimus (paid and sent)
4. motuza
5. xplocvo

Sorry for the delay there, had to sort through the PMs. These were the first 5 to send me a PM, slots go to them first if they want them. That's why I asked to not just add yourself to my list. Will PM info shortly. Thanks guys, that filled up quick!

If anybody cancels, these people are next in line:

1. bobdaman18
2. Phrozenx
3. SqueeMK2
4. Zipomatic2
5. Kilvas09
6. funzie19
7. alexiel[/quote]

oidigo1 dropped from my group, he apparently found another after PMing me. If you are on the waiting list I have and still need a copy, please PM me. First PM from the above list gets it.

[quote name='djfp']I'm willing to start a CS:S group if people are willing to pay the WA sales tax, which brings the "gift" Paypal payment to $4.58. PM me if interested:

1. djfp
6.[/QUOTE]

My CS: Source group is now full. I'll be sending out copies as soon as payment comes in. Thanks for participating:

1. djfp
2. Spyder187
3. voken
4. BloodiestCadaver
5. ras752000
6. chiguy79

I'd like in a nyx quest group. Pmed helmet haven't heard back but if someone has a spot let me know. I'm in a cart but can paypal from the road

[quote name='justinbarnhill']anyone got any open spots for a NyxQuest group? if not, i'll start one up i guess....[/QUOTE]

PM vulcarweb He was holding a slot for me, but someone else got me first.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I'll just start a GTA Episodes group, please PM me if you want in on it. Do not just add yourself to the list, please. Cost is $7.50, please send it as a gift. Once I have the slots full I will PM people with payment info and purchase the pack.

1. banzaiwolfe
4. motuza (paid and sent)
5. xplocvo
[/quote]
My last slot is open to anybody now that wants it, didn't get any PMs back from the backup list.

PM me if you want in on any of these groups.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (2 copies left, 2 pending payment)
WebScud
IkebotXP
justinbarnhill
Pietertjuh14!
cachucha
kdb1981
xt3rmin8
pROvIs
kilm
selits

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2 copies left, 2 pending payment)
WebScud
xHOJUx
Psybuster
TruthinessFC
DukeEdwardI
redline

Freedom Force (1 copy left)
WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 if anyone is interested.

[quote name='maigoyume']Have LFD2 (2 copies) would like $4.50 paypal OR willing to trade.

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
PMs sent, interested in both.

[quote name='WebScud']PM me if you want in on any of these groups.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (9 copies left)
WebScud

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (5 copies left)
WebScud

WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 f anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for much!!!

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (8 copies left)
WebScud
IkebotXP

WebScud

WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 f anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM! :)

Looking for interest in a Counterstrike 6 pack. Send a PM if you're interested. I get a couple more and I'll buy and distribute.

1. Me

1. banzaiwolfe
4. motuza (paid and sent)
5. IkebotXP (paid and sent)
6. xplocvo
[/quote]

If I don't hear from xplocvo in the next hour or so, I'll open up that slot as well. But for now, I'm full.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (7 copies left)
WebScud
IkebotXP
justinbarnhill

WebScud

WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

pm'ed for NyxQuest

I'm downing in PMs in moment and I'm at work. Keep sending, but it may take a little for me to get back to you.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (7 copies left)
WebScud
IkebotXP
justinbarnhill

WebScud

WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

you have a pm for nixquest

WebScud, I sent you a PM earlier as well for GTA, but I'll be out of the house for a few hours if you don't mind holding a spot for me (assuming I got to you before a ton of others did, anyway) until later in the afternoon.

WebScud, I never heard back on a previous Nyxquest group, so I'm PMing you if a spot is still available. If it's full, please just post that here so I can keep looking. Thanks.

Interested in Nyxquest and GTA: Episodes from Liberty City. Send me a PM if you have a spot available for either of these two games.

I need to run a service call so if I'll pay once I get back in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back