Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also looking for someone who have serious sam 3 preordered. want the discount for the 85% off from serious sam gold edition im branokil on steam.
i can paypal u or trade for another game.

ALSO WOULD BE BEST IF U didnt have the serious sam 1st and 2nd eonctounter on your steam games list yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Genocidal']Dirt 3 copies have been going for $5-10 in trade around here, so.... good luck.[/QUOTE]

Is there any reason why it's so cheap?

[quote name='Pogoflow']Is there any reason why it's so cheap?[/QUOTE]

A while back for a very brief time there was a way you could get a Dirt 3 code free through Nvidia (at least I think it was Nvidia). Market's flooded now because so many people got their hands on those so they're going cheap. That and making $5-10 off something you paid nothing for is still making money.

[quote name='skylinersx']i'm looking for a share of dead island.[/QUOTE]

check yer PM :D
anyone else keen on Dead Island? PM me

If someone is considering buying serious sam 3 BFE, but doesnt not have serious sam 1 and 2 HD, please PM me.
theres a 4pack for each serious sam HD 1st and 2nd enounter
pm me or add Branokil on steam if u have serious sam 3 preorder with or withouth ss1 or ss2

[quote name='Lazer77']I was wondering the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Apparently there was a survey you could take where, upon completion of it, they would give the survey-taker a code for Dirt 3 that would register on Steam. On top of that, there is a code that's also available with the purchase of certain graphics cards. I didn't know that, and bought a copy a while back for $15... Ah well, it's worth the money. =]

If there's anyone out there who has pre-purchased SS3 BFE, PM me so we can work out a deal for the Serious Sam HD: Double Pack 85% discount.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Apparently there was a survey you could take where, upon completion of it, they would give the survey-taker a code for Dirt 3 that would register on Steam. On top of that, there is a code that's also available with the purchase of certain graphics cards. I didn't know that, and bought a copy a while back for $15... Ah well, it's worth the money. =][/QUOTE]

It was well worth the $60 I paid to get it on 360! One of the best racing games. That and its the first game in almost a year where I felt like I didn't waste my money on it.

[quote name='lazer77']it was well worth the $60 i paid to get it on 360! One of the best racing games. That and its the first game in almost a year where i felt like i didn't waste my money on it.[/quote]

+1 :)

I am looking for someone that preordered Serious Sam 3 and has access to the 85 percent off discount. I want copies of the first encounter and the second encounter- 3 of the second encounter and 2 of the first encounter. I have paypal/Steam money, so please PM me.

Because ATI was giving these out like candy for doing some simple voting.

[quote name='randomdud']I am looking for someone that preordered Serious Sam 3 and has access to the 85 percent off discount. I want copies of the first encounter and the second encounter- 3 of the second encounter and 2 of the first encounter. I have paypal/Steam money, so please PM me.[/QUOTE]

Still looking. Willing to add some funds to make this happen. :)

Okay, since nobody did Serious Sam HD series gifting, I went ahead and did it at a little bit of a loss. I would like to cover my losses, and therefore I will tack on $0.51 to each gift I sell here, if you're feeling generous, I'll accept up to $1.00, but it isn't necessary.

I have:
3 Serious Sam HD: Gold Pack - $5.99 + $0.50 = $6.49
7 Serious Sam HD: First Encounter & Second Encounter / $4.23 + $0.50 = $4.73

Note: The Serious Sam HD: Double Pack includes only the first and second encounter, I would have bought this, but they were cheaper individually, these MUST be bought together here.

EDIT: Prices were wrong, they're fixed now, sorry.

Money is to be sent via PayPal, personal gift please. Thank you to all who participate! =]

Going to school right now, will be back at around 5:00pm or 6:00pm CAG time.

Woud like to get in on a Borderland GOTY pack.

Can't host as i'm in the UK and our exchange rate sucks!\ :(

EDIT: Sorted now.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Okay, since nobody did Serious Sam HD series gifting, I went ahead and did it at a little bit of a loss. I would like to cover my losses, and therefore I will tack on $0.51 to each gift I sell here, if you're feeling generous, I'll accept up to $1.00, but it isn't necessary.

I have:
3 Serious Sam HD: Gold Pack - $5.99 + $0.50 = $6.49
7 Serious Sam HD: First Encounter & Second Encounter / $4.23 + $0.50 = $4.73

Note: The Serious Sam HD: Double Pack includes only the first and second encounter, I would have bought this, but they were cheaper individually, these MUST be bought together here.

EDIT: Prices were wrong, they're fixed now, sorry.

Money is to be sent via PayPal, personal gift please. Thank you to all who participate! =]

Going to school right now, will be back at around 5:00pm or 6:00pm CAG time.[/QUOTE]

Hi. I need 3 of the 2nd Encounter HD and 2 of the 1st Encounter HD. Would that be possible? Or do I have to buy 3 of each and gift the remaining copy elsewhere?

Okay, since nobody did Serious Sam HD series gifting, I went ahead and did it at a little bit of a loss. I would like to cover my losses, and therefore I will tack on $0.50 to each gift I sell here, if you're feeling generous, you can tack on more, but it isn't necessary.

I have:
3 Serious Sam HD: First Encounter & Second Encounter / $4.23 + $0.50 = $4.73

Note: The Serious Sam HD: Double Pack includes only the first and second encounter, I would have bought this, but they were cheaper individually by $0.26, these MUST be bought together here.

Got a 4-pack of borderlands goty
$5.63 paypal
pm if interested, will update once unavailable

no longer available

[quote name='thelastlambda']H: HIB #3 (Humble Indie Bundle 3 only)

W: Offers

Pm me or message on steam[/QUOTE]

[quote name='djghost']Want

Civilization V (currently about $11.50 at Gamersgate.co.uk)

Will give:

Dirt 3 (steam code)

OR

Killing Floor (steam code)
AND
Humble Indy Bundle #2 Steam code (includes: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eastx']Humble Bundle pack sales are forbidden, effective immediately.

[/QUOTE]

First line of the OP.

[quote name='vherub']Got a 4-pack of borderlands goty
2 left, $5.63 paypal
pm if interested, will update once unavailable[/QUOTE]

Sent a PM.

Anyone else need a buyer?

Okay, since nobody did Serious Sam HD series gifting, I went ahead and did it at a little bit of a loss. I would like to cover my losses, and therefore I will tack on $0.50 to each gift I sell here, if you're feeling generous, you can tack on more, but it isn't necessary.

I have:
1 Serious Sam HD: First Encounter & Second Encounter / $4.23 + $0.50 = $4.73

Note: The Serious Sam HD: Double Pack includes only the first and second encounter, I would have bought this, but they were cheaper individually by $0.26, these MUST be bought together here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back