STEAM Rockstar Collection $42.50

gamer1233

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
header.jpg

Steam is having a rockstar games sale, right now they have the Rockstar Collection on sale all week for $42.50

If you missed the Bully deal, newegg has a better price. Thanks goes to EliotAndrews for the alert.

Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC)
$5.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832262074

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HeSaveDave']Will
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas play on windows 7?
[/QUOTE]
Plays fine on my machine. I am using Windows 7 Professional x64.

So this week:

Codemasters Racing Pack - 17.50
Bully - 7.50
GTA Classics - 7.50

So 11 games for 32.50. SICK.

just finished watching the derby when i checked steam again, did not pass the classic pack up again

manhunt, max paynes, toca 3 and the gta classics put me at 12 games for about 14 bucks...can't beat this weekend

[quote name='forbiddenx']Anyone pick up an extra classics pack? I missed it again :([/QUOTE]
It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. You have to specify an e-mail/username at checkout.

[quote name='Unrealevil']It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. You have to specify an e-mail/username at checkout.[/QUOTE]

It gives you the option to change the email addy you send it to later on, so send it to yourself to start out with and then change the email address later on.

[quote name='docvinh']It gives you the option to change the email addy you send it to later on, so send it to yourself to start out with and then change the email address later on.[/QUOTE]
Nevermind then. I'll have to remember that.

I'll have to make sure I gift games to myself in the future for sales like this. Do gifts expire if they aren't claimed in a certain amount of time?

bread's done
Back