Steam Sale: Grand Theft Auto Classic Series 75% off

I always wanted to go back to he roots of grand theft auto, I guess this is the perfect time. Now can anyone can tell me where i can get some good mod for GTA.

Awesome picked this up! Now I have all of the GTAs except for episodes. Spent $13 for the whole thing GTA IV was $5 during the summer sale and now this for $8 :O

[quote name='youngavatar']I always wanted to go back to he roots of grand theft auto, I guess this is the perfect time. Now can anyone can tell me where i can get some good mod for GTA.[/QUOTE]
I could be wrong, but I've searched a few times and haven't found any worthwhile mods. The only one that really stands out is the Back to the Future Mod for Vice City. I recall some group trying to convert Vice City into GTA3 (Missions and all), but I have no idea what became of that project.

Anyone find any really good mods to share?

EDIT: Here's the forums for the aforementioned "GTA: Liberty City" project.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=104

I'm very quickly starting to think that the GTA Trilogy needs a Bug FAQ - I cannot believe all the issues these versions have.

I solved most of GTA3's problems (The last thing I need is a good XPadder profile for my 360 controller.), but Vice City has its own share of issues too.

Has any CAG figured out how to fix the "Insert CD" issue in Vice City? A long look at Steam's support forums yielded nothing.

EDIT: I created a topic over at the Steam forums in the hopes that the problem will be brought to the forefront.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18311542

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone tell me what time this sale ends? (usually 10am pacific or 1pm pacific) curious because I want to get it and i dont get out of work until 11am.

cant get it here because steam is blocked by the administrators

EliotAndrews, you are correct. It has some issues (especially since it cannot be played beyond the resolution that is really ugly; I wish it can play in a higher resolution).

bread's done
Back