:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The Muppets (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) Blu-ray - Spring 2012

original
[/QUOTE]

is it me or does Kermit looks slightly retarded in that pic?

[quote name='DestroVega']I didn't even know Amanda Seyfried was in In Time... They didn't market her at all[/QUOTE]

What? lol she was in every trailer for the movie and played a major part. :)

Granted everybody must have been paying attention to Justin but still I mean her name was all over the poster. I think it was the red hair that was throwing everyone off.;)

[quote name='neoz']What? lol she was in every trailer for the movie and played a major part. :)

Granted everybody must have been paying attention to Justin but still I mean her name was all over the poster. I think it was the red hair that was throwing everyone off.;)[/QUOTE]

I guess. I had no idea

Wasn't the LK steelbook mainly a pre-order bonus? I know you could still buy it afterwards for like $7.50, but I don't think Best Buy sold it with the movies included (as Futureshop does).

[quote name='ssjmichael']Wasn't the LK steelbook mainly a pre-order bonus? I know you could still buy it afterwards for like $7.50, but I don't think Best Buy sold it with the movies included (as Futureshop does).[/QUOTE]

Yeah , you had to buy the steel book and they would take 7.50 off the bluray. But it also had a date that it was good for like sometime in oct for two. Weeks.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Media Markt Exclusive)
3464w1i.jpg

5kq4n4.jpg

144d6p0.jpg

30kt4qe.jpg

214wksi.jpg

169kqaf.jpg

2pt5u0h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice fake/modified steelbook. :applause: I have the legit one and its a jumbo. Nice inside artwork though, but i still cant see why you would risk breaking up the original since it was so expensive. heres the real one:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I think I create a new thread for 2012 releases.[/QUOTE]

that sounds like a good plan seeing as were out to 20+ pages. Can you make the OP a wiki so we can all post to that? (wasn't sure if this one was a wiki or not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back