:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tekalien88']To be fair, the Target.com website is pretty terrible. I would never think to look there for an exclusive anything and wouldn't shop there on my own without something like this popping up in a forum to send me there for a very specific reason/item.[/QUOTE]Since they changed it a few months ago, I hate using it. It's slow, buggy and full of issues.

[quote name='Penguin1084']wow... it's gone apparently.

http://www.target.com/p/Cowboys-Ali..._xasd0001&AFID=Performics_VigLink&LNM=Primary[/QUOTE]Price also dropped to $23.99. Go figure that out.

[quote name='GBAstar']Wow. I put two in my cart yesterday and figured I'd wait until closer to release to pull the trigger and now it is apparently OOS.[/QUOTE]Maybe that rumor of 500 isn't as odd as we first thought?

we may be looking at another super rare one like ironman FS if this has some way to differentiate it from the FS one like a sticker number, etc.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Blu-ray Packaging (Blu-ray+DVD+UV DC Combo)
DVD Packaging (Blu-ray+DVD+DC Combo)
Blu-ray Steelbook (Blu-ray+DVD+UV DC Combo)[/QUOTE]

...and the additional steelbook listed?

There's two listed there. The only difference is one says it's a UV digital copy and the other just shows a regular digital copy.

[quote name='ssjmichael']...and the additional steelbook listed?

There's two listed there. The only difference is one says it's a UV digital copy and the other just shows a regular digital copy.[/QUOTE]
I think some member added the 2nd exclusive steelbook to the database. The 1st exclusive steelbook is right but the 2nd one is meh?

[quote name='seether254']no one wants that UV crap.[/QUOTE]If you have the DVD, the digital copy is largely irrelevant.

No one that is picking up the C&A steelbook is doing it for the digital copy.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you have the DVD, the digital copy is largely irrelevant.

No one that is picking up the C&A steelbook is doing it for the digital copy.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's being bought for the movie either lol.

Got the sipping notice for my target.com exclusive of cowboys and aliens. Says it should be here by friday 12/9.

I'm sure you'll end up the regular edition. I remember when Wanted UK Steelbook were available at target.com as a placeholder but it doesn't exist.

[quote name='seether254']Got the sipping notice for my target.com exclusive of cowboys and aliens. Says it should be here by friday 12/9.[/QUOTE]Mine shipped as well, though I don't think I'll see mine until next week.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm sure you'll end up the regular edition. I remember when Wanted UK Steelbook were available at target.com as a placeholder but it doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]Only one way to find out, which is wait for someone to receive theirs.

Regardless, if it's the wrong item, then it'll go back to Target and they can sell it in-store.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm sure you'll end up the regular edition. I remember when Wanted UK Steelbook were available at target.com as a placeholder but it doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]

sorry to dissapoint but heres some pics of someone that already got theirs. the only difference between Target version and futurshop is the ultraviolet digital copy, that and theres no French writing on the Target one.

Target Version
photo12n.jpg

Futureshop Version
b8977fdb-341b-8bfb.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Why did you buy 2 copies of C&A Steelbook?

BTW, look how much Iron Man FS Steelbook going for.

www.ebay.com/itm/230712670618[/QUOTE]Real easy decision.

If there were truly 500 of them made, it might be an investment that pans out. That, and two of them provided free shipping.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Why did you buy 2 copies of C&A Steelbook?

BTW, look how much Iron Man FS Steelbook going for.

www.ebay.com/itm/230712670618[/QUOTE]

Like i said in my post with those pics: those are not my pictures, i was just using them for comparison between the canadian and US version.

here is my copy and the thin plastic sleeve in which it was shipped in, remarkably it wasnt dented or scratched at all:

2011-12-10_13-40-54_865.jpg

2011-12-10_13-40-27_123.jpg

2011-12-10_13-39-45_466.jpg

[quote name='seether254']actually i bought all 500 that target had. Trying to make it super rare ya know.[/QUOTE]

wait... how?

I bought 500 copies as well...

looks like they lied to us ;)

[quote name='Mako1215']Not a big fan of the inception one... but the others. I think I got excited.

And damn are they expensive. At about $35 each.[/QUOTE]

not to mention you can add another $14 for shipping.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Why would you post this? :| Looks like I'm re-buying The Hurt Locker. Stupid question...blurays are region free right?[/QUOTE]

No they're not. That's a Region B Blu which won't play on US players (unless you have a BD drive which you can switch regions through software)

[quote name='ssjmichael']No they're not. That's a Region B Blu which won't play on US players (unless you have a BD drive which you can switch regions through software)[/QUOTE]
Get a LG BH200 SuperBlu player or any Multi-Region player.

[quote name='ssjmichael']No they're not. That's a Region B Blu which won't play on US players (unless you have a BD drive which you can switch regions through software)[/QUOTE]

The region can often change once the steel is released, i've seen this happen on more than one occasion. They just list region B as a placeholder until they can get confirmation.

[quote name='seether254']The region can often change once the steel is released, i've seen this happen on more than one occasion. They just list region B as a placeholder until they can get confirmation.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely region locked. The regular edition is region locked and if you look at the disc it has the Region B logo on it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's definitely region locked. The regular edition is region locked and if you look at the disc it has the Region B logo on it.[/QUOTE]

So it does, touche good sir touche! :applause:

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's foam, how hard could it be to remove them?[/QUOTE]

It looks like the foam is made of shoe sole type foam, and when it's full you want have much room to fit a finger or two to wedge it out.

Boxing Day Sale - Online Only @ futureshop.ca [December 24 & 25]

All Harry Potter Steelbook Blu-ray for $16.99 each including Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2.

FUTS_04120a89-969a-4e86-aba6-f471b0a2b20f_150_BD_OnlineFlyer_p16_00_rev.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back