SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
The nice looking steelbook is not in stock on Amazon.it from Amazon.it so you would not be able to get it. All Amazon's ship to the US if you are buying something from them (.it, .co.uk, .jp, .de, .fr etc...)
There are some random items that Amazon.co.uk won't ship to the US, though they're few and far between.

Not available at the time of posting.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/toy-story-2-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook-the-pixar-collection-4/10851213.html

10851213-1382109664-86089.jpg

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/toy-story-3-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook-the-pixar-collection-5/10851214.html

10851214-1382109664-86080.jpg

Not gonna lie, I have no idea how to do spoilers without the button to do so.

I never see Disney steelbooks for 3d version on Zavvi, are they not available or am I missing them?
Nope, like I said in the post before that, Zavvi Disney steels are single disc. Aladdin, Jungle Book, Nightmare, Monsters Univ, Finding Nemo, Wreck It Ralph. If you want 3D then you are gonna have to shell out for the Blufan ones I guess, if there is one for it.

Is the Jungle Book region locked? I think I remember reading that before, I only ask because I just received an email about purchasing Jungle Book for 10 pounds when you pre-order Toy Story or Fantasia.

Nope, like I said in the post before that, Zavvi Disney steels are single disc. Aladdin, Jungle Book, Nightmare, Monsters Univ, Finding Nemo, Wreck It Ralph. If you want 3D then you are gonna have to shell out for the Blufan ones I guess, if there is one for it.
So, this is clearly a bit insane, but are the SBs set up in a way to add the plastic multi disc holders? Could someone manually convert them hold more discs?

Just a heads up for those looking for the Dark Knight Returns steelbook Target has. The store I went to had an item scan with the same DCPI as the steelbook version but it was a regular blu-ray case. 

Just a heads up for those looking for the Dark Knight Returns steelbook Target has. The store I went to had an item scan with the same DCPI as the steelbook version but it was a regular blu-ray case.
It seems every time I go looking for their steelbook releases they end up as the same number as the regular. Really frustrating.

:br: Amazon.ca Exclusive SteelBook Edition (Canada) (English/French)

Apocalypse Now

First Blood

Hero

Highlander

Kill Bill Vol. 1

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Pulp Fiction

Sin City

Stargate

Terminator 2

Total Recall (Original)

Price: Starting from $22.23 CDN

Release Date: November 5, 2013

Region: Region A

Ship abroad

Amazon.ca

Any opinions on TDKR Steel? It looks quite good and I believe I watched the first part a while back. I never read the famous comics but would like a good abridged version, especially if the documentaries are good. There's a couple of SBs at my local Target so I'd rather get it now before it disappears.

Any opinions on TDKR Steel? It looks quite good and I believe I watched the first part a while back. I never read the famous comics but would like a good abridged version, especially if the documentaries are good. There's a couple of SBs at my local Target so I'd rather get it now before it disappears.
I think it looks great, the back of the steelbook is almost better than the front. The extras are nice. I like have the whole film on one disk and all the extras on the other.

Hey guys just to let you know Zavvi has from Dusk to Dawn steelbook back up. I missed it and have been checking for months and its been sold out. Jump now if you want it.

Hey guys just to let you know Zavvi has from Dusk to Dawn steelbook back up. I missed it and have been checking for months and its been sold out. Jump now if you want it.
I was coming here to announce the same thing. I regretted not jumping on it the first time.

For anyone that picked up the more recent BB steelbooks, could you post the SKU # from the BB sticker?  They should be:

Cloverfield

I Am Legend

Nightmare on Elm Street

The Ring

Zodiac

Shutter Island

Seven

... plus any other ones I missed.

I'm trying to find them locally and having a SKU is very helpful for BB reps trying to find them at another BB store.

Lost Boys 2214057

NOES 2214039

Keep in mind that November 2 is the last day to get these for $12.99. Price goes up to $19.99 on November 3 according to the shelf tags.

Thanks for the updates.  Looks like I need to run by Best Buy and look for them in-store since the SKUs don't come up on BB.com.  No surprise there, unfortunately.

I know there are a few more people in this thread (one for certain) that have picked up most/all of them and should be able to dig up the SKU numbers.

A Nightmare on Elm Street - 2214039

Cloverfield - 2214066

I Am Legend - 2214048

Seven - 2216037

Shutter Island - 2216019

The Lost Boys - 2214057

The Ring - 2214011

Zodiac - 2216028

Missing

The Matrix

I didn't know Shutter Island had a new steelbook, but thanks to this thread, I knew to look for it at BBY tonight and I bought both it and the I Am Legend steelbook. Thanks, guys. :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but it appears the comic-book style steelbooks are on sale for $9.99 each at Best Buy this week (normally $14.99).

bread's done
Back