SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Does Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance LE (Zavvi) have steelbook inside?[/QUOTE]

No, they swapped out the steelbook and added a Play Arts to their LE package. I'm assuming this is one main reason why the steelbooks are for sale individually in the UK as opposed to other regions AFAIK.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just opened the package 5m ago. Man Amazon UK knows how to package these good.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Was pleasantly surprised to see how protected it was! I got the Hot Fuzz Steelbook coming in a few weeks from them too. Glad to give them my business!

[quote name='r3zzy']anyone from the west coast get their skyfall steelbook yet?[/QUOTE]

Got mine today.

No sure if this was mentioned yet or not. Comes out on 3/5.

ftfrj7.jpg

[quote name='Raven6009']No sure if this was mentioned yet or not. Comes out on 3/5.

ftfrj7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dang might have to buy and sell the game on CL.

[quote name='Raven6009']No sure if this was mentioned yet or not. Comes out on 3/5.

ftfrj7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I hate it when publishers do this. Now there is a CE out there without the steel case (which I already preordered) and a Steelbook version of the regular edition.

At this point, I might cancel the CE and just go with this. Too bad Target doesn't offer any preorder incentives (GCs, etc).

[quote name='WingsDJY']I hate it when publishers do this. Now there is a CE out there without the steel case (which I already preordered) and a Steelbook version of the regular edition.

At this point, I might cancel the CE and just go with this. Too bad Target doesn't offer any preorder incentives (GCs, etc).[/QUOTE]

5% off using a Target Red Card (They stop offering credit cards but you can still apply for a debit card)
and they typically have a $5 GC redemption when you pre-order ($1) and go through with the pre-order.

Unless they stop doing that?

[quote name='iduncurr']5% off using a Target Red Card (They stop offering credit cards but you can still apply for a debit card)
and they typically have a $5 GC redemption when you pre-order ($1) and go through with the pre-order.

Unless they stop doing that?[/QUOTE]

They might still be doing that, but it pales in comparison to the typical $20 credit via Amazon or BB. Decisions, decisions

Got my Skyfall steelbook today. Was a little worried because it was loose in the packaging, but when I opened the box, the steel was flawless. Also pre-ordered the Star Wars and Hobbit steels today.

surprised to hear about the target steelbook so late. I would think they would announce it earlier. I wonder if it's G2 size. I'll pass on this one because I just received a tomb raider steel w/ slip cover from germany.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Its G1 size yuck![/QUOTE]If it's a steelbook for a PS3 and Xbox 360 game, far more likely than not it'll just be one and G1 sized.

Prototype 2 was a rarity that there was a G1 sized for Xbox 360 and G2 sized for PS3.

Is there anything different between the two versions? I was going to get it on the ps3 since that's where the rest if my Tomb Raider collection is, but if it's g1 I'm going to have to change that.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Is there anything different between the two versions? I was going to get it on the ps3 since that's where the rest if my Tomb Raider collection is, but if it's g1 I'm going to have to change that.[/QUOTE]The :360: version has timed-exclusive DLC lined up, but I think that's the only real difference (not sure which system has better graphics or if they're the same in terms of quality).

[quote name='starmask2k3']is the steelbook for pre-orders only[/QUOTE]
Based on how the ad's description, no, you can just buy the game to get the steelbook.

[quote name='Vigilante']The :360: version has timed-exclusive DLC lined up, but I think that's the only real difference (not sure which system has better graphics or if they're the same in terms of quality).[/QUOTE]
Compare vid raise quality 720 and full screen this. I see on my hd 50 so incher ps3 is way nicer. Remember the bigger the tv and better hd res the more you will see a difference. The hd people will know what i am talking about. I switched to the ps3 version. The game was leaked 1-2 days ago at gs. They broke street date i guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svlHuWlAGvM

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Can i watch this on my us ps3 super slim? I love the art.[/QUOTE]
Star Wars Original and Prequel Trilogy Stelbooks from the UK (Region Free) - April 8th, 2013

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Star Wars Original and Prequel Trilogy Stelbooks from the UK (Region Free) - April 8th, 2013[/QUOTE]
I just got a ps3 i heard they can be a pain so i asked. I seen the region free. I asked if it was ok playing in my new ps3 super slim but forget it. I came to post sweet deal of something but forget that now. Thanks for being an MATURE ADULT. Next time read what is asked before acting. You should work as a rep for a bad company you would fit right in. :applause: :lol:

Aw man...I got a pre-order at Amazon for $47.xx It had a weird price one day + it hit my Gold Box.

Only PS3 title that I've been interested in for a loooooooong time.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I just got a ps3 i heard they can be a pain so i asked. I seen the region free. I asked if it was ok playing in my new ps3 super slim but forget it. I came to post sweet deal of something but forget that now. Thanks for being an MATURE ADULT. Next time read what is asked before acting. You should work as a rep for a bad company you would fit right in. :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe he just couldn't understand your shitty broken english?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Pre-order the Beyond: Two Souls @ GameStop and you get free upgrade to Limited Edition (SteelBook).[/QUOTE]

And thanks for the heads up about the Steel.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I just got a ps3 i heard they can be a pain so i asked. I seen the region free. I asked if it was ok playing in my new ps3 super slim but forget it. I came to post sweet deal of something but forget that now. Thanks for being an MATURE ADULT. Next time read what is asked before acting. You should work as a rep for a bad company you would fit right in. :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you understood what Region Free meant then you wouldn't need any other information. Region Free implies that it's not Region Locked, thus it will play on your US PS3.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']no it comes with the game.

8516460483_0afd46122f_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It looks like a ps4 case

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']no it comes with the game.

8516460483_0afd46122f_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I hope thats only the temporary box art and not the final thing.

100 Points on Zero Dark Thirty

Get 100 bonus points with pre-order and purchase of Zero Dark Thirty.

Offer expires: 03/18/2013

Get 100 bonus points1 with pre-order and purchase of Zero Dark Thirty, the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man. From acclaimed director Kathryn Bigelow, the film is a dramatization of the United States operation that found and killed Osama bin Laden, leader of al-Qaeda.

Offer available online only.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

It does say art not final with the Beyond steelbook. I specifically looked for it, because it's boring. It needs Ellen Page's face on it, at least.

Canceled my Zavvi preorder for the Firefly Steelbook and instead went with Amazon.co.uk... I ended up getting it and the Evil Dead Steelbook for the same price =D

I received my Skyfall steelbook from Amazon UK, and am not a happy camper at the moment.

The package might as well been taped up by a 2 two year old, and the case was loose inside with ZERO protection (no stuffing).

The steelbook itself has a huge dent on the top left. This thing is worth probably nothing now.

(I tried to post images, turns out I cannot because I'm a new user)

I left packaging/delivery feedback but who knows if that will even get read and what will come out of it. I cannot return it for an exchange for obvious reasons. This is very aggravating as I have never received something this poorly packaged from Amazon.

Sorry everyone, I am just venting.

[quote name='NervGS']I received my Skyfall steelbook from Amazon UK, and am not a happy camper at the moment.

The package might as well been taped up by a 2 two year old, and the case was loose inside with ZERO protection (no stuffing).[/QUOTE]

That's weird. They mailed it to me in a special box that suspends the steelbook in the box. No padding, but it was snug in its custom hole.

[quote name='elessar123']That's weird. They mailed it to me in a special box that suspends the steelbook in the box. No padding, but it was snug in its custom hole.[/QUOTE]

same here, arrived in perfect condition

[quote name='elessar123']That's weird. They mailed it to me in a special box that suspends the steelbook in the box. No padding, but it was snug in its custom hole.[/QUOTE]

My copy of Scott Pilgrim arrived in the same special box. Sucks that his didn't, but it seems like an isolated case.

Well, just received an message from Amazon, they refunded me, plus told me to keep the movie since it is cost prohibitive to send back (I'm in California). I don't know if I should try to pound back the case into shape, or leave it as it is. I'm still bummed out that it arrived like this, but Amazon did the right thing in the end.

I'm actually looking at the shipping package now, and it looks like it could have been opened by customs possibly? I'm not sure, but I noticed what looks like to be a big huge blue sticker that says "do not open" that is concealed by the shipping tag.

[quote name='NervGS']I received my Skyfall steelbook from Amazon UK, and am not a happy camper at the moment.

The package might as well been taped up by a 2 two year old, and the case was loose inside with ZERO protection (no stuffing).

The steelbook itself has a huge dent on the top left. This thing is worth probably nothing now.

(I tried to post images, turns out I cannot because I'm a new user)

I left packaging/delivery feedback but who knows if that will even get read and what will come out of it. I cannot return it for an exchange for obvious reasons. This is very aggravating as I have never received something this poorly packaged from Amazon.

Sorry everyone, I am just venting.[/QUOTE]

Just contact Amazon directly, they will give you some sort of refund

bread's done
Back