SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Star Trek XI [Reprint] (Zavvi Exclusive)

Price: £14.99 (Save £10.00)
Release Date: May 13, 2013
Link: Zavvi[/QUOTE]

Its too bad Zavvi sucks so much. You'll probably be waiting months to get it or if you if you do get it, it'll be beat to sh*t

the-hobbit-an-unexpected-journey-blu-ray-ad.jpg

These are now available for pre-order from Amazon.FR. Keep in mind they will cost around $45 to ship to the US and they ARE region free (Thanks darkdaze73)!

Bilbo
Gollum
Gandalf
Gandalf (3D)

In case you are wondering. The Gollum case is the rarer of the 3 non 3D.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TealPavelski']
the-hobbit-an-unexpected-journey-blu-ray-ad.jpg

These are now available for pre-order from Amazon.FR. Keep in mind they will cost around $45 to ship to the US and they are NOT region free! Mostly a collectors item for us in the states or a way to possibly make some cash on eBay!

Bilbo
Gollum
Gandalf
Gandalf (3D)

In case you are wondering. The Gollum case is the rarer of the 3 non 3D.[/QUOTE]

Région : Toutes les régions
Translated: All Regions

WB rarely, if ever, region locks their BD's. So they should be region free.

[quote name='darkdaze73']Translated: All Regions

WB rarely, if ever, region locks their BD's. So they should be region free.[/QUOTE]

I did not realize that was in the description. Thanks for the good news!! However the menus will most likely be in french with an option for English audio.

I pre-ordered one of the Gollum Steelbooks with the intentions of keeping it as a collectors item. If I had more cash to spend I would buy all 3 as a collectors item, but I really want the Gollum one. I also pre-ordered the steelbook from Amazon.uk and plan to get whatever editions land here in the states. I love LOTR if you can't tell?!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Skyfall UK SteelBook back in stock. 100 copies available.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, iNCREDiPiNOY! Just placed my order!

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Thanks for the heads up, iNCREDiPiNOY! Just placed my order![/QUOTE]

The Steelbook collector in me is intrigued, but I didn't particularly care for this movie when I saw it in IMAX.

[quote name='Raven6009']Zero Dark Thirty - Best Buy Exclusive

LINK
[/QUOTE]

Definitely buying this. Hopefully the price will drop closer to the release date however!

It is possible that this is what the Steelbook will look like.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Skyfall UK SteelBook back in stock. 100 copies available.[/QUOTE]
This might be a stupid question, but do we know if the DVD is region free as well?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']No, it's not.[/QUOTE]
Right on, thanks! That's a dealbreaker for me since I like to watch DVDs in my car whenever I know I'll be stuck waiting somewhere (gotta love car stereo technology ;)).

[quote name='DNukem170']I don't think any company actually makes Reigon-free DVDs. Most of them are bootlegs.[/QUOTE]
Well, you can get around them on PC very easily with free players like VLC, so usually nobody notices/cares. I figured I'd ask in case anything had changed since I stopped buying just DVDs years ago.

Dude thanks for the heads up. I was about to give up and was about to pay the asking prices on ebay. Now I got one!

What happened to this being a "Limited Edition"? I somehow got lucky the other night and bought 2 copies, but now every time I check the page it is still available. Did they have another 100 or 10,000 copies put in stock?

I am just complaining cause how difficult a time I had getting my copy and now it is super easy fun times!

[quote name='TealPavelski']Definitely buying this. Hopefully the price will drop closer to the release date however!

It is possible that this is what the Steelbook will look like.

[/QUOTE]Guess I'm in for this one and Les Mis (which probably isn't a steelbook) for BB exclusives.

I watched Zero Dark Thirty last night. Wanted to love it but it was such a let down to me. Good movie but definitely not what I was expecting. Last 30 minutes were good. I'll probably grab the steelbook though

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess I'm in for this one and Les Mis (which probably isn't a steelbook) for BB exclusives.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure the Best Buy Exclusive will be a Steelbook. Most Best Buy Exclusives are anyways.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess I'm in for this one and Les Mis (which probably isn't a steelbook) for BB exclusives.[/QUOTE]

Le Mis is confirmed a steel.

Twilight, Zero Dark Thirty, and Les Mes here I come. NO way in hell do I want 2 of the 3, but at least I know the girlfriend will enjoy them.

[quote name='Mako1215']Twilight, Zero Dark Thirty, and Les Mes here I come. NO way in hell do I want 2 of the 3, but at least I know the girlfriend will enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

Good luck what that Twilight SB. ;)

Is the "Twilight" steelbook definite at Best Buy? I was there tonight to pre-order the version with the locket for my wife and they do not show anything for a steelbook version.

I want that Bioshock Inf steelbook as well. Would look great with my Bioshock 1 steelbook.

So the UK Skyfall has region B only plastered all over it. I"m going to be really annoyed if it turns out to be region locked after Amazon said region free

bread's done
Back