Stootsi game for $0.02

Mark Ecko for me as well. I have a sealed Xbox version in my closet. Now I have two versions of this game to ignore.

CTU Marine Sharpshooter, an Atari published game from 2003. Sounds interesting, although the only review I found said it was buggy as hell.

[quote name='Decker']Mark Ecko for me as well. I have a sealed Xbox version in my closet. Now I have two versions of this game to ignore.[/quote]

I will send you $0.25 for your PC copy! Think about it, you are getting more than 10x back what you paid!

I wish I would have gotten in on this, but they were already sold out when I saw it.

People who are complaining on this thread are really confusing...what did you expect them to give you for $.02? If you were expecting a great game valued at about $20+ you were dead wrong.

I got one of those annoying hunting game from 2004 or so... it quickly went into my eBay sell pile...

[quote name='jaydepps']People who are complaining on this thread are really confusing...what did you expect them to give you for $.02? If you were expecting a great game valued at about $20+ you were dead wrong.[/quote]While I agree, in my case, it just have would been nice to have JC not with the cracks in it, regardless of the game inside, but whatever.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I got Atari Anniversary Edition (12 game collection) for the Sega Dreamcast. And yes, you read that right.[/quote]

Sick score!

[quote name='Serious McMopy']Just got it today, with a few cracks in the JC, I might add.

Smart Games: Games Pack Blue Edition[/QUOTE]

That's what I got as well, also with a cracked jewel case.

Got ARMY RANGER: MOGADISHU. It actually doesn't look that bad. Not bad for 2 cents. I'll likely never spend more than a few minutes with the game though.

[quote name='Prophecize']Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Deluxe. Ah well, at least it came out last year, unlike Dreamcast games.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone else get a Dreamcast game? Given that they paid $2.02 to mail it to me, should I complain? I mean, what if I didn't own a Dreamcast?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Did anyone else get a Dreamcast game? Given that they paid $2.02 to mail it to me, should I complain? I mean, what if I didn't own a Dreamcast?[/quote]Well, you could always sell it, if that were the case.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Did anyone else get a Dreamcast game? Given that they paid $2.02 to mail it to me, should I complain? I mean, what if I didn't own a Dreamcast?[/QUOTE]

What you got was probably the best thing mentioned in this thread. I'm envious.

[quote name='GuardianE']Just got mine in the mail.

Get this. The case of Lego Creator Knights' Kingdom.... with no game inside.

[/quote]

LOL :applause:

I didnt get in on this, the grief is not worth .02 Cents. Its like signing up for a bad present.

"hey kids, wannna be disappointed? You pay me 2 cents for the privilege."

For two pennies, no matter what you get, it's worth it. If you actually...somehow...get a good game or even a bad game you want to play, you win. If you get some utter piece of shit...or you don't get a game...or you get a game for another system...whatever...you get to come on here and give us a good laugh.

Bah Humbug! I saw this post and thought "I've never heard of the game Stootsi so I won't even bother!" That's what I get for my ignorance. I once got in on a bag of crap deal on woot - interesting mix of stuff - this would have been worth the entertainment and wait alone for 2 cents.

I placed 3 orders, for 3 $0.02 games and so far I've only received one; I wonder if they canceled my 2 other orders.

[quote name='dchrisd']I placed 3 orders, for 3 $0.02 games and so far I've only received one; I wonder if they canceled my 2 other orders.[/quote]
I remember reading limit one per customer. Probably because of what happened before.

[quote name='Prophecize']Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Deluxe. Ah well, at least it came out last year, unlike Dreamcast games.[/quote]

i got this too. almost thought it was wheel of fortune when i saw pat on the cover though...

[quote name='knucklez']I got Age of Pirates Carribean Tales. Its supposed to be an open ended pirate game. Sweet.[/quote]

May be incorrect on this, but if that's sealed and for PC... on amazon it's

$64.97
+ $3.99shipping

Tomb Raider Chronicles, woohoo! It comes with a second disc, level editor? Can't wait to make my own levels in this...only 9 year old game? Not bad! Mint condition too, heh.

Could've been much worse.

bread's done
Back