Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Thorgouge']Screw all you guys that are actually winning stuff! fuck this game.[/QUOTE]

ROFL I feel the same way

[quote name='Thorgouge']Screw all you guys that are actually winning stuff! fuck this game.[/QUOTE]
dont look at me XD I offered a free movie rental to 2 people who posted here without having success but no one took me up on it =P

[quote name='punkrocker63']this sucks. i have ran out of codes. the ones i even get from subway i cant put in. looks like im done[/QUOTE]
Did u type it in correctly....u can only use the codes omce

Ok my goal in life is to win something in this contest, after using ALL of my emails that I built up during the finer days of Clubbing, I am 0 for a lot today, tomorrow is a new day.

All I want is one of the PSP download games, since all I have are movies on my PSP GO lol

[quote name='punkamainia']Did u type it in correctly....u can only use the codes omce[/QUOTE]

yeah i typed them in twice to make sure they are right. i must keep getting codes from subway that i already used. i need to find new ones!

Ugh...7th day of trying and STILL nothing (And i tried on 20+ damn emails, not even an rental)

I give up on getting Loco Roco or High Velocity Bowling

[quote name='dgwillia006']Ugh...7th day of trying and STILL nothing (And i tried on 20+ damn emails, not even an rental)

I give up on getting Loco Roco or High Velocity Bowling

Finally won last night. I played around 2:15am eastern, and won a Clash of the Titans rental code and an Uncharted DLC code. If anyone is interested in trading for one of the PS3 downloaded games let me know. I'll package both codes in the deal.

I might be done to i got two LBP 2 tiles it took me to the you won screen but i got an error sent them an email and they cant find me in their database and they told me to keep trying soooooo yeah i was excited about ( kinda like this :whee:) winning now im bummed out :cry:

[quote name='AXV1']I keep getting the LBP2 & LBP2 Collector's Edition...ahhhhh!!![/QUOTE]
Same here. One shows the LittleBigPlanet 2 logo and the other shows the logo and Collector's Edition text right below it. Very tricky.

[quote name='ohram']e5fbzb8c6c
EDIT: I think it was.

Not sure if this one has been posted yet. Got it in an email from Sony.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was

2 weeks ago, I played casually, a few times a day, and I still was able to pull out with a few prizes. Now, I'm playing almost religiously, with nothing to reward my efforts. It seems that more and more people are playing, and thus, the chance to get a prize is really low.

Most of these types of contests are like that. The system gives out a disproportionate number of prizes early on, then slows way down after it realizes that it can't sustain the number of prizes it has over the rest of the contest run at that pace.

[quote name='jester695']Most of these types of contests are like that. The system gives out a disproportionate number of prizes early on, then slows way down after it realizes that it can't sustain the number of prizes it has over the rest of the contest run at that pace.[/QUOTE]

I see how they can use that as marketing - get everyone into the game because of the large amounts of prizes, and then pull out while everyone scrambles for the scraps remaining.

Lol 40 tries and still nothing, I only used 2 emails after the first one locked out when I signed up. I've been trying to use both now and still not even a rental.

Has anyone ever matched "Movie Rental" ?
I would assume it gives you a chance to rent any movie on the PSN Store I guess?

Only things I won were Pain and Charlies Angels Rental. Never came across the movie rental. I did match LBP2 and LBP2 Collectors Edition that one does suck!

[quote name='Skram']Has anyone ever matched "Movie Rental" ?
I would assume it gives you a chance to rent any movie on the PSN Store I guess?[/QUOTE]

I think its like random rental of the selection because according to the list.

"Movie rentals prizes include: Clash of the Titans, Charlie’s Angels, Hellboy, or Men in Black. Rentals can be redeemed through PlayStation®Network and can be viewed via PS3, PSP, or PC via MediaGo. Media Go can be downloaded here."

[quote name='killer9']i won 3 times week ago since 0- for alot[/QUOTE]

The first couple days I played I managed to win Patapon 2(which I already have) and GT5(yay!) using only one email. The last few days I have won absolutely nothing.

I played about 3 times this week and still haven't won anything. For those that actually won something. Did you use any type of pattern or was it just random selection?

[quote name='Trix']I played about 3 times this week and still haven't won anything. For those that actually won something. Did you use any type of pattern or was it just random selection?[/QUOTE]
its predecidedd, thats why i like the mobile website more, it just says if you win or lose lol

I have won 2 things so far, here's what I got:
Uncharted 2 DLC code
Patapon 2 (PSP Game code)

Does anyone have anything they want to trade for either of those? No Hellboy or Charlie's angels movie codes though lol

a lot of the codes arent working for me anymore.

although i found out that if you put in one of the sun chips codes, even though it comes up already used, it still bumps up the level. so ill put 2 used sunchips codes in, bump it up to level 3, then try to use the other codes that dont bump the level for my 3 chances.

I've been playing this for a week now on 1 email. I think they'd be suspicious if they see the same name/zip on multiple emails, probably where that subject to verification comes in for Level 2+3 prizes . Just won! Never won anything but free food before, so this is kinda neat!

I won Locoroco 2, but I don't own a PSP. Can I play this on my PS3?

bread's done
Back