Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='dyeknom']There has to be some logic behind prizelogic locking certain people's account wins. How many emails did you enter with? Its weird people are reporting 10 emails and getting their's while others say they used 2 and it managed to get locked.[/QUOTE]

i have maybe like 4 or 5 five emails and i only won and item on maybe 2 of those

Anyone still waiting get their game yet?

I emailed them, got the cheater email, argued it, and was told I would be added back to the list. That was a few weeks ago. Still no LBP2.

buddy of mine has gotten the "3 weeks" email 3 times now for GT5, the last one stated that this was the last batch left to send out. he got that last week

I just got my Fortune Hunter Edition after getting the "cheater" email and arguing it/getting added back to the list a month or more ago.

Of course, the dagger came broken and there was no game...but it's still kind of neat.

[quote name='fabricati diem']I just got my Fortune Hunter Edition after getting the "cheater" email and arguing it/getting added back to the list a month or more ago.

Of course, the dagger came broken and there was no game...but it's still kind of neat.[/QUOTE]

so you received your stuff today????

I was told I wasn't going to get my MGS PSP pack back in November because I cheated. Today, it was delivered to my house. Subway stupidity ftw.

[quote name='sir-fly']just got modnation racers today[/QUOTE]
Same, couldnt believe it also got the Sony Style gift card months back.

:bouncy:

After winning this prize back in August of 2009, I can finally close the books on this one. I just picked up my Invizimals PSP bundle from UPS today.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Anyone get anything today?[/QUOTE]
what are you waiting for? if its lbp those should be out in like 1 to 3 weeks the modnation racers where a head of the lbp 2 order by like 2 weeks according to what they said 4 weeks ago

[quote name='sir-fly']what are you waiting for? if its lbp those should be out in like 1 to 3 weeks the modnation racers where a head of the lbp 2 order by like 2 weeks according to what they said 4 weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Waiting on LBP2. I was just curious if the shipments showing up Friday and Saturday would continue showing up today.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Waiting on LBP2. I was just curious if the shipments showing up Friday and Saturday would continue showing up today.[/QUOTE]it could show up any day now but i would exspect lbp2 2-4 weeksi hope its sooner but according to there email we should see lbp within the next 1-3 weeks

[quote name='nnthomas']I got my LBP2 today. Delivered via USPS.

They drilled the barcode... probably as a last minute F U to cheaters. LOL[/QUOTE]

Nice. I was kind of worried they would mess with the bar code, but no big deal seeing as it's free.

Guess I'll be checking the mail bright and early.

Anyone else get anything Saturday or today? Still no LBP2 for me. I'm thinking I should send another email. It's been about a month since I got the "we will add your win back to the list" email.

Finally got LBP2 today! It came USPS. They drilled a small hole through the barcode that went through the manual and almost went through the front, but it won't bother me.

bread's done
Back