Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='nnthomas']I dont think we are getting any. We got flagged at the finish line... lol[/QUOTE]
i didnt or they would have said so , they told me all the lbp got shipped out... but im sure they didnt ship them out to every one yet since not one prize has reached every winner in the same shipment round

did anyone else email them yet?

Haven't emailed them yet. I'm probably going to give it at least until the end of the day before I do since I heard from my brother that the highway was shut down due to snow and I'm in a pretty rural area. I rarely see FedEx trucks around here as it is.

[quote name='sir-fly']i didnt or they would have said so , they told me all the lbp got shipped out... but im sure they didnt ship them out to every one yet since not one prize has reached every winner in the same shipment round

did anyone else email them yet?[/QUOTE]

I've emailed them but they haven't emailed back yet. Hopefully the games are still on those fedex trucks making their way to us...

u have to email them from the emailadress that won the prize and you also have to add the winning ref# they should be looking into it as we speak i have won tons from them and they have not let me down so far

I finally received mine this morning after they failed to deliver last Friday. A great promotion that got us over 150 pages here so far.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Haven't emailed them yet. I'm probably going to give it at least until the end of the day before I do since I heard from my brother that the highway was shut down due to snow and I'm in a pretty rural area. I rarely see FedEx trucks around here as it is.[/QUOTE]
any updates my snowed in buddy lol

[quote name='sir-fly']any updates my snowed in buddy lol[/QUOTE]

Haha, nope. After going out to shovel though, I'd have been really surprised if Fedex had shown up. It was pretty bad out.

I sent them an email though so we'll see.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Haha, nope. After going out to shovel though, I'd have been really surprised if Fedex had shown up. It was pretty bad out.

I sent them an email though so we'll see.[/QUOTE]i hope you get it d,, they said in the email that they shipped all the lbp prizes so i dont know what to think as of now but i do no that after the week is up and if we still dont have it then im sure they will check fed ex records and send us another copy

Super lame, I emailed them two days ago from the winning email address with the confirmation number in the subject and body. No response =(

Is everyone else using the [email protected] email (or something along those lines) , or is there another I'm unaware of?

[quote name='Markew001']Super lame, I emailed them two days ago from the winning email address with the confirmation number in the subject and body. No response =(

Is everyone else using the [email protected] email (or something along those lines) , or is there another I'm unaware of?[/QUOTE]
yes thats the right email , i used it all the time... im sure they read your email but they always look into the problem before emailing you back, well they seem to try to atleast.
i got another email saying they are contacting sony about my lbp so im sure they are checking everyone elses

[quote name='sir-fly']yes thats the right email , i used it all the time... im sure they read your email but they always look into the problem before emailing you back, well they seem to try to atleast.
i got another email saying they are contacting sony about my lbp so im sure they are checking everyone elses[/QUOTE]

Well it's nice to know they are emailing someone about it. When did you email you and when did they respond? and thanks for the heads up! =)

[quote name='squlshe']Well it's nice to know they are emailing someone about it. When did you email you and when did they respond? and thanks for the heads up! =)[/QUOTE]
it took them about 1 day to reply to my last email.. i will update you guys whenever they send me what should be the last email

[quote name='MrBeatdown']No game or email response for me yet.[/QUOTE]
did you email them from the same email adress that won the prize? and did you add the winning ref#?

maybe they are placing our orders since they failed to do so in the 1st place.. ill contact them again thursday night

[quote name='sir-fly']did you email them from the same email adress that won the prize? and did you add the winning ref#?

maybe they are placing our orders since they failed to do so in the 1st place.. ill contact them again thursday night[/QUOTE]

Yup, used the email I won with and I had the confirmation number in the body of it.

I could see why it might take them a while if they had to contact Sony to verify or something. Hopefully that's the case.

Okay.. so I at last received a response from Maureen.. she was even nice enough to give me a tracking number. BUT (a great big but)... it said it was left at front door on the 14th! WTF, I definitely haven't been playing LBP since the 14th (or at all)... soooo am I screwed? Did someone steal my copy? Will Subway/Sony have pity on me and try again? I'm thinking I'm screwed. =( Sucks.

[quote name='Markew001']Okay.. so I at last received a response from Maureen.. she was even nice enough to give me a tracking number. BUT (a great big but)... it said it was left at front door on the 14th! WTF, I definitely haven't been playing LBP since the 14th (or at all)... soooo am I screwed? Did someone steal my copy? Will Subway/Sony have pity on me and try again? I'm thinking I'm screwed. =( Sucks.[/QUOTE]
man thats kinda of messed up if they just left something on your door step and it got stole. i hope i get a tracking number or the game soon

I went over to visit my mom yesterday and there was a package at her house waiting for me. I completely forgot I won LBP2 and had it sent to her address. Thanks Subway, that was a nice surprise. :D

So my PSP was not under warrenty, since there's no proof of purchase. I called the number on the box and all that business. Emailed prizelogic, and just got a reply from good ol' Maureen telling me they've sent my shipping info to Sony to get a replacement sent out.

[quote name='nnthomas']I got flagged as per Maureen

Must make up BS and get my illegitimate LBP2 - suggestions?[/QUOTE]

i just said i didnt understand why i was flagged. Told them i ate subway 3-4 times a week and that i got my code legitimately and that i should be elgible for the prize

[quote name='n00bie']Any updates?[/QUOTE]
another shipment is in the works but they didnt say when it would be shiped out.i hope that i get a email back from them on monday with morre info
has anyone ever got there game in the mail or only fed ex?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really speak for you all since I got the majority of my prizes but isn't it too much of a hassle hounding prizelogic over a game that may or may not ship when you can just buy it.

[quote name='missingno81']I can't really speak for you all since I got the majority of my prizes but isn't it too much of a hassle hounding prizelogic over a game that may or may not ship when you can just buy it.[/QUOTE]

I dont really care about buying it. But damn if I'm gonna let the chance for a freebie out of grasp.

[quote name='missingno81']I can't really speak for you all since I got the majority of my prizes but isn't it too much of a hassle hounding prizelogic over a game that may or may not ship when you can just buy it.[/QUOTE]
no more of a hassle then it was to play the game, i will never waste my money buying something that i got free and i am speaking out for everyone who ever won a prize.

I just gave someone one of the PSN codes I had won, and supposedly it has expired. Did they ever warn us there was an expiration date on codes?

They did? I never noticed that in the emails. Well thanks for the word.

Actually, I don't know if I ever even read those emails. I copied the code down on the game winner screen.

Got a reply back. They shipped it on the 13th and gave me a tracking number. I tracked it and there seemed to be a bunch on errors; not sure whose fault it was. It was sent to two completely different locations and both had an "Incorrect address" label listed on the tracking site. Finally, it was sent to a closer location (but still around 100 miles off), stayed there for about 5 days, and is now listed as "Package Returned to Shipper", as of the 20th.

I sent an email to FedEx but haven't gotten a reply yet. Did this happen to anyone else? Do you think they will fix it or not?

got the following email from them
Hello,

Our system shows instances of fraudulent activity from your IP address and your account was flagged. All prizes won by flagged accounts were withheld from shipping. If you feel this is in error, please contact us.

There has to be some logic behind prizelogic locking certain people's account wins. How many emails did you enter with? Its weird people are reporting 10 emails and getting their's while others say they used 2 and it managed to get locked.

They emailed me back saying the shipping list has been sent to the people who are going to package everything to be sent out. They are expected to ship out in 1 to 3 weeks.

So who knows how long we will continue to wait.....

hopefully people will start seeing their stuff soon.

[quote name='Mockey0111']Ugh, somehow my package got returned to Subway. Now I have to email them and see if they can ship it back.[/QUOTE]

Same here. After two weeks and a couple back-and-forth emails, I'm still waiting to see if they'll ship a replacement to our address or just blame it on FedEx. PrizeLogic did confirm they had the correct address in their system, so no idea why it'd be returned.

bread's done
Back