Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Zodiac080704']Anyone in the northeast get it? I'm in NY and haven't gotten my copy yet.[/QUOTE]
i didnt get it but im in texas, just email them we will get it for sure we might have to wait 4-6 weeks if its not already out for delivery next week

[quote name='manthing']Received my copy of LBP2 yesterday.

If only I won a MOVE bundle to play it on...

:bomb:[/QUOTE]
speaking of which did anyone get there PS move software bundle?

[quote name='superhippy1986']Anybody else having issues accessing online community features and the level creator? Do we have to wait till the 18th?[/QUOTE]

The two times I played yesterday I had zero issues messing with either of those features.

[quote name='arcadegamer']i have loco2 code that i won but dont have any need for it . (dont have psp) i not sure if it expires or not. any want it[/QUOTE]
can i have it please?

[quote name='arcadegamer']i have loco2 code that i won but dont have any need for it . (dont have psp) i not sure if it expires or not. any want it[/QUOTE]

I'd take it. Got my PSP bundle and ain't got much to do with it.

I won two copies of LBP2, and haven't gotten anything yet. I am on the west coast.

I never got a cheater email, so I dunno. But if I don't get it, I got my other prizes, so I am cool.

I hadn't noticed it after the first few days of use, but the PSP I received clearly has something wrong with its left speaker. Just a scratchy distortion during low sounds. I looked into sending it into Sony for repairs, but without proof of purchase its not covered by any warranty, and would cost $70. Emailed prizelogic about either sending the PSP in for a replacement, or getting any information that would help in getting it covered by Sony.

As a last resort, apparently swapping out the speakers isn't supposed to be too terribly difficult, and I could probably get it done on my own for under $10 if need be.

[quote name='Sighit']I hadn't noticed it after the first few days of use, but the PSP I received clearly has something wrong with its left speaker. Just a scratchy distortion during low sounds. I looked into sending it into Sony for repairs, but without proof of purchase its not covered by any warranty, and would cost $70. Emailed prizelogic about either sending the PSP in for a replacement, or getting any information that would help in getting it covered by Sony.

As a last resort, apparently swapping out the speakers isn't supposed to be too terribly difficult, and I could probably get it done on my own for under $10 if need be.[/QUOTE]
all the psp i got has a sticker on the box with a # to call for a warranty

[quote name='n00bie']I won two copies of LBP2, and haven't gotten anything yet. I am on the west coast.

I never got a cheater email, so I dunno. But if I don't get it, I got my other prizes, so I am cool.[/QUOTE]

Do cheater emails come on their own, or are they sent as a response to emails sent to PrizeLogic?

I've never sent an email or gotten an email outside of the original confirmation but still no LBP, even though it's the only physical prize I won.

I cheated with, i think, 9 emails... never emailed them, never got a cheater email... received all my prizes which included multiple from the same levels. LBP2, ModNation Racers, Green Tote, $5 Subway Card, MGS PSP, Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition

So, does anyone know if they haven't put up all the LBP2 community levels yet? I was in the beta and there were lots of awesome player made levels but when I browse the community section in the actual game all I see are levels made with LBP1.

Well I got GT5 and gave to a friend and he promised to buy me Little Big Planet 2 when it came out looks like he is broke so anyone willing to trade there Little Big Planet 2 for a open copy of GT5 hit me up please and thank you.

Kinda disapointed I didn't win level 2 prizes and I hear people getting multiples of those and tier 3 and they are selling it for $50. Its called CAG for reason and selling it for $30 would be ideal for everyone, but then again I didn't win anything and I like to rant. ;)

Might need some help from you folks that have LBP2, I ran into a glitch that apparently I need to join a friend's game and be in his pod, then exit it.

If any of you kind strangers would like to help out, PSN ID is Remeard

[quote name='nnthomas']Didnt get anything today. Will send an email off and try and get myself back on the list... lol[/QUOTE]
i sent a email and they said all the lbp prizes where shipped and should get to us no later then today. but still nothing lol

i got tons of stuff from them and a few more prizes confirmed for 4-6 weeks
put im lost on the hole lbp thing

LMAO, I got moderated on GameFAQs for posting a message in a topic related to the contest on the LBP2 board for "Illegal Activities" for saying I received my copy and left with a Warned status WTF? Of course you can't win with the mods and appealing, regardless to how asinine a moderation is. So fucking stupid. I should have stopped going there years ago.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']LMAO, I got moderated on GameFAQs for posting a message in a topic related to the contest on the LBP2 board for "Illegal Activities" for saying I received my copy and left with a Warned status WTF? Of course you can't win with the mods and appealing, regardless to how asinine a moderation is. So fucking stupid. I should have stopped going there years ago.[/QUOTE]
they can be funny... I said I was posting a review on another site (wasnt even named), and they deleted it for advertising. =.= I mean seriously?

[quote name='sir-fly']when did you win? i won lbp in oct and its still a no show[/QUOTE]

I won the second to last week of september and it still hasn't showed up. I think i might send them an email sometime this week about it. hopefully they are still sending them out.

[quote name='sir-fly']when did you win? i won lbp in oct and its still a no show[/QUOTE]

Early September. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow. I really don't want to have to email them over this.

[quote name='squlshe']I won the second to last week of september and it still hasn't showed up. I think i might send them an email sometime this week about it. hopefully they are still sending them out.[/QUOTE]
i sent a email and they replied and said all the lbp prizes where shiped and should reach us no later then monday. but still nothing

[quote name='sir-fly']i sent a email and they replied and said all the lbp prizes where shiped and should reach us no later then monday. but still nothing[/QUOTE]

oh darn.... man i was really excited to get it this weekend.... I guess I'm going to have to email them to see what is going with it... hopefully they respond as fast with my email as they did yours. how long did it take for them to respond?

[quote name='squlshe']oh darn.... man i was really excited to get it this weekend.... I guess I'm going to have to email them to see what is going with it... hopefully they respond as fast with my email as they did yours. how long did it take for them to respond?[/QUOTE]
like 20 mins.. my title was lbp/my winning ref.#
good luck and post back when you get a reply

bread's done
Back