Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='superhippy1986']Just got mine! Yay!

No I didn't get two... Just took two to better show the fedex box.[/QUOTE]

:applause:At least you didn't have to wait too long. :D

[quote name='blueweltall']Was the barcode slashed on the case of LBP2?[/QUOTE]

Nope. All the prizes I've received directly from Sony did not have slashed barcodes.

[quote name='D0RC']I was expecting it Monday but I got my LBP2CE today too!
312bxgh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the winning the CE. Could you take more pics of this i would love to see all the cool collectibles it came with like the plush and the book ends. thanks!

[quote name='squlshe']Congrats on the winning the CE. Could you take more pics of this i would love to see all the cool collectibles it came with like the plush and the book ends. thanks![/QUOTE]Here you go. Bookends, Plush, and Voucher inside the game box for the costumes. I tried to use the voucher code but it doesn't work yet. Hopefully it will work when the game comes out.
2z53z7s.jpg

[quote name='jacknicklson']Hows the quality on the bookends? High quality glossy paper it looks like?[/QUOTE]It's pretty sturdy. The paper isn't really glossy, only the cut outs in the front are. In my opinion, it's quality made. I'm already using it to hold some of my games.

Not a huge revelation here but posting this as confirmation for those who won LBP2 prizes and have yet to receive them.
I just received this email from Prizelogic after I sent them an email this morning.

Hello,

LittleBigPlanet 2 prizes will be delivered on or before January 17th.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

[quote name='D0RC']Here you go. Bookends, Plush, and Voucher inside the game box for the costumes. I tried to use the voucher code but it doesn't work yet. Hopefully it will work when the game comes out.
2z53z7s.jpg
[/QUOTE]

the book ends look so cool and the plushie is so cute! Thanks for posting them and congratulations again! have fun playing!

[quote name='squlshe']Congratulations! I noticed that you also said you won MNR too. Just wondering when did you win MNR? bc i also won mnr and LP2 but i have yet to receiver either. thanks![/QUOTE]

MNR was won about 2 weeks after the contest started. LBP2 was won about 6 weeks into the contest.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Mine was FedEx Overnight Shipping[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Anyone know how late FedEx delivers? I notice some of you saying you just got it. It's already 6pm here in NH.

hi everyone,

I was just wondering where are you all and about what time did you guys get your LBP2?

Im in california and I haven't gotten it yet... =(

If you didnt get it, you either got flagged as a cheater, or maybe they are sending in waves? Game isnt officially out until Tues or so.

I have a Patapon 2 download code that I don't need anymore so here it is

LEGQ-DJBQ-D8BA

I think the code expires on 1/15/11 so it should still be valid

[quote name='NineH']I have a Patapon 2 download code that I don't need anymore so here it is

LEGQ-DJBQ-D8BA

I think the code expires on 1/15/11 so it should still be valid[/QUOTE]

Just tried it, someone already claimed it.

People got their LBP2's and I didn't get mine. That sucks, it makes me wonder if my win registered. I never got a confirmation email but I did take a picture of my win. Has anyone won who got the confirmation email but not the game?

[quote name='madbst']People got their LBP2's and I didn't get mine. That sucks, it makes me wonder if my win registered. I never got a confirmation email but I did take a picture of my win. Has anyone won who got the confirmation email but not the game?[/QUOTE]
i didnt get mine but i did get a couple of psp mgs bundles and 2 gt5
they also confirmed my modnation racer in 4-6 weeks.. ill contact them monday about lbp2

[quote name='Thrice5']Just got my little big planet 2 in the mail. Will upload pictures when I'm not on my itouch[/QUOTE]
it was in the mail box?

Cheated like hell in this contest, received all my prizes. My final prize, LBP2, was received today. :)

"Whoever says cheaters never win has never seen me in action." :)

I think I heard that quote somewhere. I believe it's in a WWE game.

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']So how are yall getting LBP2 free? Did I come in too late on this one?[/QUOTE]

Um... just a little late. Read the OP for information on the contest that ended awhile ago, people are just now getting LBP2 which was one of the prizes.

No LBP2 for me today. I'm hoping I didn't get flagged for cheating since this was the only prize I won, aside from some download codes.

Anyone have a reference code? I tried the one posted above on Fed Ex and UPS using my zip but nothing shows up. I'm wondering if the reference is specific to the person or everyone has the same one (LBP2SUB1164).

[quote name='MrBeatdown']No LBP2 for me today. I'm hoping I didn't get flagged for cheating since this was the only prize I won, aside from some download codes.

Anyone have a reference code? I tried the one posted above on Fed Ex and UPS using my zip but nothing shows up. I'm wondering if the reference is specific to the person or everyone has the same one (LBP2SUB1164).[/QUOTE]

Mine is "LBP2SUB0389"

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Mine is "LBP2SUB0389"[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks. Makes me feel better about nothing showing up when I put in the first guy's number.

bread's done
Back