Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']o lawd. I'm sure everyone knew they would get people who are cheating.[/QUOTE]

how do you think they will go about doing this. i mean if you are stupid enough to use the same name or same addy for multiple prizes then yah, you deserve to be caught.

but how could they catch someone who used different names and different addys with their multiple emails? (i.e. used family member's addys)

[quote name='air_max']but how could they catch someone who used different names and different addys with their multiple emails? (i.e. used family member's addys)[/QUOTE]

It's obvious to their servers since they're getting numerous accounts being made and played with from the exact same IP address...

Anyhow, LBP2 being delayed sucks. I really do hope they exchange our prizes with PlayStation Move Bundle (Game, Camera, and Controller).

[quote name='deviousnaraku']It's obvious to their servers since they're getting numerous accounts being made and played with from the exact same IP address...
[/QUOTE]

true, but i had a friend play from my computer. he didnt win anything and he obviously used a diff email/name, but if i lose my prize because of one or two additional accounts linked to my IP ill be pissed. i won on my first try.

the wait just got longer...

[quote name='air_max']true, but i had a friend play from my computer. he didnt win anything and he obviously used a diff email/name, but if i lose my prize because of one or two additional accounts linked to my IP ill be pissed. i won on my first try.

the wait just got longer...[/QUOTE]

If you only have 1 or 2 additional accounts from the same IP, you should be fine. They said via Twitter a long time ago that they know families within the same household will play together.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']If you only have 1 or 2 additional accounts from the same IP, you should be fine. They said via Twitter a long time ago that they know families within the same household will play together.[/QUOTE]

good to hear :)

i made like 15 emails with same zip code and name....am i screwed? ehh whatever i only won modnation and i dont even want that game, i was planning on selling it for 30 bucks so its no biggie

Stop over worrying yourself. This is a free contest. If you win great. If they decide you cheated and not send you the prize. What have you lose? nothing but 5-10 min a night of your time playing a little flash game. I used multiple emails, 4 total. I won 2 games. If they send me the game great. I'll be happy if not oh well I cheated I deserved not to get it.

[quote name='luan87us']Stop over worrying yourself. This is a free contest. If you win great. If they decide you cheated and not send you the prize. What have you lose? nothing but 5-10 min a night of your time playing a little flash game. I used multiple emails, 4 total. I won 2 games. If they send me the game great. I'll be happy if not oh well I cheated I deserved not to get it.[/QUOTE]
while I agree... its not like any amount of people saying we dont want to hear ___ is going to stop them from saying ___ lol

[quote name='luan87us']Stop over worrying yourself. This is a free contest. If you win great. If they decide you cheated and not send you the prize. What have you lose? nothing but 5-10 min a night of your time playing a little flash game. I used multiple emails, 4 total. I won 2 games. If they send me the game great. I'll be happy if not oh well I cheated I deserved not to get it.[/QUOTE]

there you go :applause:

Anyway here is a movie code for hellboy: 3EPE-HRBG-JQ9D

Free Rental: Men in Black(standard definition):
4DM4-BKBD-T5EG

PS3 is in the shitter right now(just got sent out for repairs). Oh well; i don't really care about a movie rental anyway.

Anyone else having trouble getting your pain code? I can't seem to get mine. Makes me think I prob won't receive my LBP2 either. Blah

Just won LBP2, but have the Collectors Edition already ordered on Amazon. Looking to sell/trade when/if it comes in. With the release date of this getting moved to January 2011, i wonder if Subway will send emails about the delay.

I won a copy of Modnation Racers! Yay, even though I already own the game haha. I didn't receive an email stating anything about the prize, just the confirmation number etc. on the winning page. Is that the norm for non DLC prizes?

[quote name='the13stuff']I won a copy of Modnation Racers! Yay, even though I already own the game haha. I didn't receive an email stating anything about the prize, just the confirmation number etc. on the winning page. Is that the norm for non DLC prizes?[/QUOTE]

I won Modnation racers the other day but I did get an email confirmation.

[quote name='sir-fly']so has anyone got there prize yet[/QUOTE]

only people who won MOVE prizes or instant download prizes (e.g. Patapon 2)

the rest of us will end up having to wait 8-10 weeks, or more if you want LBP2

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Who wants Locoroco 2??
First person to quote me will get it. :)[/QUOTE]
Quoted, I'll be passing it on to someone who asked me for it the other day if I'm first (CAG 'ffxx').

[quote name='Yamato']Quoted, I'll be passing it on to someone who asked me for it the other day if I'm first (CAG 'ffxx').[/QUOTE]

pm sent and I hope he enjoys it

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']pm sent and I hope he enjoys it[/QUOTE]
If he doesn't respond or doesn't need it I'll toss it up back here, as a PM-to-get..since we have lurkers.

How many different chip codes are there total?
The one I got @ Subway today was MZA6642B, which is on the OP.. So I'm thinking they have some recycled codes? Also they were out of the 32 Oz cups so I just a regular one with no code. :(

So no luck for me tonight...

B6TK-B3BP-MJNQ

SD rental of last action hero. Virtually useless for me because of the Jailbreak I'm not updating my firmware and I don't have another ps3 right now for online use

[quote name='Yamato']If he doesn't respond or doesn't need it I'll toss it up back here, as a PM-to-get..since we have lurkers.[/QUOTE]

no problem, just don't let a lurker get it

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']B6TK-B3BP-MJNQ

SD rental of last action hero. Virtually useless for me because of the Jailbreak I'm not updating my firmware and I don't have another ps3 right now for online use[/QUOTE]

I also just won this. My brother and I am psyched, I think we're one of the few people on earth who love this movie.

Turns out the CAG had just won the code, so I'll be giving away some codes. I have:

-Locoroco 2

-Hellboy SD rental

-Charlie's Angels SD rental

PM me if you're interested in any of these.

HO-LY-CRAP! I used a pattern that someone posted on NeoGAF(keep in mind i havent played this game in over a week) and VERY FIRST CODE WON ME LBP2!!! OMG! I had the collector's edition pre-ordered and everything! Now i guess im gonna cancel it lol. Too bad it only comes out Jan. 18th :(. None the less, this is AWESOME! Modnation and LBP2, sweeeeeeet!

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']HO-LY-CRAP! I used a pattern that someone posted on NeoGAF(keep in mind i havent played this game in over a week) and VERY FIRST CODE WON ME LBP2!!! OMG! I had the collector's edition pre-ordered and everything! Now i guess im gonna cancel it lol. Too bad it only comes out Jan. 18th :(. None the less, this is AWESOME! Modnation and LBP2, sweeeeeeet![/QUOTE]And what pattern is that?

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']HO-LY-CRAP! I used a pattern that someone posted on NeoGAF(keep in mind i havent played this game in over a week) and VERY FIRST CODE WON ME LBP2!!! OMG! I had the collector's edition pre-ordered and everything! Now i guess im gonna cancel it lol. Too bad it only comes out Jan. 18th :(. None the less, this is AWESOME! Modnation and LBP2, sweeeeeeet![/QUOTE]

You cant get modnation AND LBP2, since both of them are level 2 prizes....unless you won a LBP2 Collector's edition (which was not specified on your post)

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']And what pattern is that?[/QUOTE]

Row 1: . X . . X .

Row 2: X . X X . X

Row 3: empty

X's are Jalepano's

.'s are blank spaces

Credit to Caliblue15 and the guys from NeoGAF.

I got my conformation email for LBP2!!! Can't wait. Sent Modnation to my address i live in, and LBP2 to my parents home :).

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']You cant get modnation AND LBP2, since both of them are level 2 prizes....unless you won a LBP2 Collector's edition (which was not specified on your post)[/QUOTE]

Really? :(. I used my brother's email for Modnation and today mine for LBP2... I didnt abuse this system, just two emails, granted i did go through each and every code available for free.

bread's done
Back