Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Vader582']Well, I had won Patapon 2 but there was some sort of website error and it never would let me claim it...ugh.[/QUOTE]

It will send you an email with the code, even without claiming it... or at least thats what people have been saying

I have a charlies angels rental code if anyone wants it. just PM me. if you have hellboy or clash of the titans and don't want it, I'll gladly take it.

EDIT: the code is gone...and thanks to prence one post down for the clash of the titans code!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mikeyhegs']I have a charlies angels rental code if anyone wants it. just PM me. if you have hellboy or clash of the titans and don't want it, I'll gladly take it.[/QUOTE]

I was just going to post my Clash of the Titans code here but since you're the first post I read on this page, I'll message it to you instead.

Unfortunately that is the only thing I won, oh well.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Whats up with this game. I matched two movie rental prizes on one game and didn't win anything?[/QUOTE]

Two movie rental prizes for the same movie?

You arent the only one who jacked up, admiralvic.

I wasn't thinking, I hit enter after getting the birth month and instead of closing that drop-down menu.... it submitted the entry... So I had no birthday/year. Looks like thats 2 entries freed up for the bots :( It didn't help that I was logged into my siblings email acct for an amazon order and put her email address too >.

[quote name='dyeknom']You arent the only one who jacked up, admiralvic.

I wasn't thinking, I hit enter after getting the birth month and instead of closing that drop-down menu.... it submitted the entry... So I had no birthday. Looks like thats 2 entries freed up :( It didn't help that I was logged into my siblings email acct for an amazon order and put her email address too >..> but im sorry to hear that =[, it if makes you feel any better I absolutely dispise MNR and will prob just give it away D:

I thought the drill was 11am PST, ha, ah well. And do you guys stay on their twitter page and reload? Or you just want at your home twitter page until you see the tweet? Since I didn't know it was 11am EST, I saw the drill pop up and it was already done, wow.

its random for starters >.>, and its 12:17 est not 11 Lol

but i just had twitters sent to my phone, I happened to see fire drill reloaded the twitter page, and entered my info asap... im not 100% sure i even got it all right... but i atleast won, which is enough for me lol

so far I've won LBP2, $20 GC, and Modnation racers all from Fire Drills. Also won a clash code from the game. Loving this. Now if I receive all of them I'll be amazed... Subway has said multiple times that you can win more than once on the fire drills. So here's hoping...

i was logged into twitter, firedrill was posted (less than 1 minute ago it was stamped) and i still missed it, and it says first 75 win, so if less than a minute is too slow than will never win that way either

For some reason today it let me play 5 times, I was just rolling with it. I'm using the mobile site btw. No wins but I did win on my second try using the mobile site yesterday.

[quote name='hellhunde']Two movie rental prizes for the same movie?[/QUOTE]

Ohhh ok lol. Yah they flashed too quickly for me to see what movies they were I guess. I thought it was just a movie rental in general. Thanks.

[quote name='smokey6']i was logged into twitter, firedrill was posted (less than 1 minute ago it was stamped) and i still missed it, and it says first 75 win, so if less than a minute is too slow than will never win that way either[/QUOTE]

last weeks fire drill it was posted for 30 seconds and I was already to late haha.

[quote name='enemyofusall']last weeks fire drill it was posted for 30 seconds and I was already to late haha.[/QUOTE]

being a stay at home dad has it's advantages :D i tend to see it the second it comes up

[quote name='dyeknom']It will send you an email with the code, even without claiming it... or at least thats what people have been saying[/QUOTE]
I hope this is true. Can anyone else confirm?

[quote name='Vader582']I hope this is true. Can anyone else confirm?[/QUOTE]

sadly i cant fully confirm, but when i won the fire drill today. I got a 1:1 email saying everything my confirm page said. so I assume they send both, I found my email in spam so look there if you dont see it.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']I dont understand what this does? It permanantly says that
ive entered 3 codes today, and allows me to keep entering the same code over and over and over again and just keeps saying sorry try again blah blah..

How is that suppose to work?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CouRageouS']For some reason today it let me play 5 times, I was just rolling with it. I'm using the mobile site btw. No wins but I did win on my second try using the mobile site yesterday.[/QUOTE]
the mobile site is glitchy and shows that permanent message. it doesn't alert you if a code is invalid or used, but it'll keep letting you enter codes until three valid unused codes are entered.

[quote name='Vader582']I hope this is true. Can anyone else confirm?[/QUOTE]
it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won U2 DLC, but the redeem code doesn't seem to work and I never got a confirmation email. I hope I didn't mess up my email address for my sole winner.

I just got a confirmation e-mail for winning Patapon 2, which is really weird because I don't ever remember having it pop up that I had won it and I've already won a level 1 prize. Is it actually a level 2 prize?

I finally received an e-mail from their feedback department. It was someone asking which e-mail I won my prize with. I hope I can get all this cleared up so I can claim my prize.

[quote name='batman1939']Okay I just matched for Mod Racer PS3 but it will not let me submit my info. Keeps telling me error......What the Hell[/QUOTE]

email them. I had the same problem when I won it from the Fire Drill. It takes them about 10-14 hours to respond back.

email is in your inbox.

[quote name='NickNorman']What browser are you using? I've had no problems with Chrome (aside from not letting me put my winning info in, but they emailed me), and IE seems to not be giving anyone trouble.[/QUOTE]

I was using IE.

[quote name='sendme']I was using IE.[/QUOTE]

It happened to me too but they sent me an email the very next day. You should be fine.

I got lucky. Won 2 out of 3. Got a code for Men in Black movie rental and PAIN. I was really hoping for Patapon 2, Locoroco 2, or Modnation Racing.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']how is everyone here winning. i have played numerous times and still got nothing! Am i unlucky or is this game not fair?[/QUOTE]
The game is based on time-of-day. The first person that plays the game on or after the pre-determined time-of-day gets a "winning game" (as in no matter where they put their peppers, they will win). The actual number of pre-determiend time-of-day occurrences per day varies per promotion, and in this case is roughly 1 prize every minute (90,720 prizes over 62 days which is roughly 1500 prizes per day)

During normal waking hours, there are likely to be a lot of people playing ALL the time (not to mention the bots hammering away at the site). So, your chances are very slim during the day, and early evening.

However, during the wee hours of the morning, when most people are still sleeping, and many of the bots aren't running (anymore? yet?), there is a much higher chance that you will be the lucky one to trigger the first game on or after the predetermined time-of-day.

Course, if you had been following the time-stamps on many of the people reporting back that they won, you would have realized this like many, many, many people surely have by now, so there will probably be a whole lot more people playing in the early morning hours now... :roll:

This applies to many promotions out there, especially the ePrize ones. So, if you want to increase your chances of winning any of those instant win games, try to play when everyone else is sleeping... :cool:

From the rules:
WINNING GAME PLAYS: In order for your Game Play to be a potentially winning Game Play, it must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by PrizeLogic, or if no Game Play has occurred at that exact time, it must be the Game Play that occurred at the closest time following the randomly predetermined winning time.

I've been trying the mobile site and it seems like they don't send confirmation or "thanks for playing" emails. Anyone else find this to be the case? Makes me a little more nervous.

bread's done
Back