Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='maxnoop']I've been trying the mobile site and it seems like they don't send confirmation or "thanks for playing" emails. Anyone else find this to be the case? Makes me a little more nervous.[/QUOTE]
they don't.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I just won the Metal Gear PSP bundle! :hot:[/QUOTE]
fucking go die you $$$.

j/k. im jealous though.

[quote name='GtotheA']im starting to fee like im the only one who hasn't won anything.....[/QUOTE]
in the same boat XD though i did get lucky on a fire drill =\

[quote name='Britshady']Finally won the Uncharted 2 Expansion but am not really wanting that. Anyone have Pain or something to swap? PM[/QUOTE]

PM'd

I won LBP2 and my friend won Modnation Racers, even though he already owns it.

I'm hoping for GT5, PSP set, or the PS3 move bundle or the PS3 system w/move better yet. Hell, I'm grateful for anything.

Crazy thing is that I already have LBP2 and GT5 preordered and I'm still hoping that I win.

[quote name='aporter727']I must be really unlucky because I can't win anything, and it's been a week of trying. You guys are all jerks :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Yeeeaaaah me too. Still nothin' at all. It ends in the middle of October though, so hopefully we'll get something by then. I just hope some more multi-use codes are up by then, because eating at restaurants is just not something I do. :puke:

Just a curious question to the people who have won...are you following subway for new codes or going to subway for codes or just using the old ones provided in the thread?

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Just a curious question to the people who have won...are you following subway for new codes or going to subway for codes or just using the old ones provided in the thread?[/QUOTE]

I was using just the ones found in this thread.

Except now I can't use them anymore...

[quote name='reubensitos']Figured it doesn't hurt to ask :) (PM me)

Also here is another Charlies Angels Rental code: QK3P-CEBB-C68B! Enjoy![/QUOTE]Got it, thanks, I guess! Haha! Hopefully my gameshare will want to watch this!

[quote name='iowaholdem']Got it, thanks, I guess! Haha! Hopefully my gameshare will want to watch this![/QUOTE]

You cannot gameshare rentals.

To the Lvl 2 and beyond winners: What time do you guys primarily win (morning, afternoon, evening, late night...)?

After a little under two weeks I've come away with...a Hellboy rental. But hey we've got until October so hopefully my luck will sway

7:30pm Eastern Time.
Won GT5.
Been using the codes from this site, only using one account, 3per day for 5 days (got it on the last one for today.)

Hope that kind of information helps someone (don't really know how though).

If at first you don't succeed, note that I tried 15.

I had my issue resolved. The person that contacted me via e-mail was very courteous.

Apparently they have been having issues with confirmation e-mails, so for those that are also have e-mail confirmation issues, don't give up hope just yet.

Whew, finally got confirmation that I will receive my LBP2 CE I won last week. When I won I didn't get an email that I entered the contest and the confirmation number for the win. So I emailed them and didn't get a response for a week. Then I sent them another email earlier this week and they replied that they couldn't find me in their database. :cry:

But today I got the following email:

Hi "D0RC",

I was able to locate your win in our database. I apologize for the delay and
the confusion. For some reason your information was entered in a different
format than the other winners. You can expect your prize in 8-10 weeks.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

I need to stop using my old ass AOL email for these contests lol.

Anyway, they have a free play ad on their FaceBook page and here are a couple of codes I found.

8/25 USA Today: zsxtsqlhrs

A33343R9RF

usa today (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
ZSXTSQLHRS

facebook (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
A33343R9RF

btw, all codes to date aren't case sensitive online or texted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D0RC']Whew, finally got confirmation that I will receive my LBP2 CE I won last week. When I won I didn't get an email that I entered the contest and the confirmation number for the win. So I emailed them and didn't get a response for a week. Then I sent them another email earlier this week and they replied that they couldn't find me in their database. :cry:

But today I got the following email:

Hi "D0RC",

I was able to locate your win in our database. I apologize for the delay and
the confusion. For some reason your information was entered in a different
format than the other winners. You can expect your prize in 8-10 weeks.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

[/QUOTE]

I won that exact same prize and had issues with an e-mail too. Pretty strange.

I won LBP 2 and when i got to the page were it said congratulations it gave me an error and sent me back to the home page:cry::cry:
so i sent an email to subway support and hopefully there not like omgz your a liarz :^o

bread's done
Back