Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='rogXue'] I have someone on twitter giving me shit for winning 4 out of 5 times [/QUOTE]
Is his name halofan4life36? I was reading his "tweets". there pretty funny, he sounds like a spoiled brat.

[quote name='time2play']the first fire drill was probably easier to win cause less people were aware of it. for the rest of them, you literally have to be one of the first to see and click the link the exact instant it pops up on twitter, enter your email and submit, all within 1-2 seconds. i've timed and tested it.

from all of subway's comments and posts i've read elsewhere, i think those who win any prizes besides codes using multiple accounts, might have their info such as ip address/name/email/address/etc. checked before their prizes are shipped out.

codes are the only prizes that are generated instantly if you win and are emailed too, which is maybe how some people with multiple accounts are winning them, since they're changing the above info each time to be able to win, due to automated system checking. this might explain why other people with multiple accounts trying multiple times aren't winning.

and have you noticed how subway made changes to the flash game; more error message details, prize squares have different colors, etc.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... do you think they would trace IP? For example, sometimes I play this game in my college computer lab. I also introduced my cousin to this game. (He played at my house the first couple times.) If someone else plays after me what would happen? I am just wondering for curiosity's sake because I don't want to lose my prize =(

Anyone else running out of working daily codes to enter? I've tried the free gameplay code link off of Playstation's site about the contest, but it always errors out after I enter my email.

[quote name='spree']Hmm... do you think they would trace IP? For example, sometimes I play this game in my college computer lab. I also introduced my cousin to this game. (He played at my house the first couple times.) If someone else plays after me what would happen? I am just wondering for curiosity's sake because I don't want to lose my prize =([/QUOTE]
i'm thinking if they have automated system checking for ip, then maybe 3 wins per ip only. so then maybe an ip can be played with different accounts till the ip gets 3 wins. after that the system just lets accounts play on that ip but they won't win again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesse757x']Is his name halofan4life36? I was reading his "tweets". there pretty funny, he sounds like a spoiled brat.[/QUOTE]

hit the nail on the head man... he has an accomplice but that guy didn't put my name in the tweet. Quoted mine to Subway though.

Personally I'm happy for the opportunity to win. Just like the UGOsweeps contests, quickest hands win. I've won a few games from them. I tend to have a lot of time on my hands when one kid sleeps in a crib most of the day (4 months) and the other is a 2 year old terror addicted to Barney lol

[quote name='erequena']Wow, it lasted less than 5 seconds this time. I did get the textbox to enter my email (I had it on the clipboard to just paste it), but when I submitted it came back to tell me they were all gone :([/QUOTE]

X2 i got in on the '1 second ago mark' and got denied

I can't seem to win Pain or High Velocity Bowling for the life of me.... GRR!

I would trade my Loco Roco 2 for either one in a heartbeat!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I can't seem to win Pain or High Velocity Bowling for the life of me.... GRR!

I would trade my Loco Roco 2 for either one in a heartbeat![/QUOTE]

crap! I held out on my High Velocity for a few days and redeemed it yesterday. Sorry man, I would have been happy to trade.

[quote name='kerplunk']twitter says the next fire drill is tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Its gonna be worthless anyway, since its gonna be for a $20 Gift Card.

yeah it's been tue and thur with thur being $20 Gift cards. I wouldn't say worthless, subway doesn't have bad food. But yeah it's no game.

Yeah I know, I just want to win one thing (not including the movie rentals). From the looks of it though that is not going to happen. Grrrrrrrrrrr >:/

Well, what can I say. I am actually lovin' this promotion. I've already won a free copy of the PSN Game: PAIN (level 1 prize) and a free copy of Gran Turismo 5 (level 2 prize). Now all I need to do is win a level 3 prize. Anything except for the free subs for a year.

Oh dear, I had a good laugh when I noticed this. :lol:

Yeah, no luck for me since last week.

11x11progress.gif

Just gotta thank everyone for their codes. Won ModNation Racers and a few other things. I know there's a trade thread but if anyone is willing to trade me PAIN or High Velocity Bowling for Uncharted 2 Siege DLC and Men in Black rental that'd be awesome. I already have Siege.

You're littering the forums far more than these guys. If you're going to keep posting that, at least link them to the appropriate place.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']woot! i just won a copy of modnation racers![/QUOTE]

Same here.

Just won LocoRoco 2. But there's only 3 codes left, which I haven't used. So tomorrow will be the last day I can play unless new codes show up.

I think everyone here should post about something for trade......so Killer9 can respond to every single one with the same repetitive, snotty message.

I think I liked it better when I didn't know the time.

Too many of us cheap bastards sitting around hitting refresh all day. 10% of the cards probably go just to us.

I snagged a copy :) I haven't one anything from the games so far- I'd much rather win GT 5 or LBP since it would save me 60 rather than 20 but...

feeding the family for a night works just as well!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I literally missed it within 5 seconds. wtf.[/QUOTE]
Don't even waste your time unless you want to cheat with refresh programs.

Finally won something, $20 GC from the fire drill today :D

EDIT:
no cheating here, just refresh my home page nonstop.

[quote name='caedeskhan']I won again, 2 for 2 now. I really want LBP2 next week, but I'm pretty happy about getting GT5.[/QUOTE]

how do u know LBP2 is next week?

[quote name='walterj13']how do u know LBP2 is next week?[/QUOTE]

I believe next week is a combo of the three games previously offered. Saw it somewhere on the contest twitter page.

As with others, the page took too long to load. My coworker got this one though. But I think he would have preferred Gran Turismo 5 (which I won Tuesday) over the $20 gift card. :D Still, he's glad he won something.

bread's done
Back