Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='walterj13']how do u know LBP2 is next week?[/QUOTE]

Next week is LBP2/ModNation Racers/GT5 combo. It's on the Official Rules under the Fire Drill prizes. There are only 50 of those though instead of 75.

A year's worth ($260) Subway gift card is next week too.

[quote name='jjmahoney']Next week is LBP2/ModNation Racers/GT5 combo. It's on the Official Rules under the Fire Drill prizes. There are only 50 of those though instead of 75.

A year's worth ($260) Subway gift card is next week too.[/QUOTE]

ahh cool thxs

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Finally I won something after 44 tries! But I don't own Uncharted 2 ;_;[/QUOTE]

I know a guy who owns Uncharted 2 and doesn't have that DLC. *Hint Hint, nudge nudge*

P.S. I mean me

lol here i was thinking it didn't happen already. Before 10AM Pacific? Don't they realize there are students on summer vacation who sleep in? :whistle2:(

Maybe next time

[quote name='Oktoberfest']lol here i was thinking it didn't happen already. Before 10AM Pacific? Don't they realize there are students on summer vacation who sleep in? :whistle2:(

Maybe next time[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Same thing happened to me... :(

Meh, it's all good though... =/

I got lucky last night. Won LBP 2 and a code for Patapon 2 back to back.
I gave away the PSP code. I couldn't believe it. I can't remember ever winning anything worth having before. Good luck to all.

For everybody who has been winning, what are you doing because I have played at many different times of day but still no luck. I really am just getting sick of losing every time I play.

Clash of the Titans for someone.

37HP-MLBT-DG9Q

Does anybody actually use the rentals?

Edit wtf! As soon as I got CotT, I used another code and won Men in Black.

ACNB-RDB7-CLQJ

[quote name='kerplunk']For everybody who has been winning, what are you doing because I have played at many different times of day but still no luck. I really am just getting sick of losing every time I play.[/QUOTE]

its all completely random. there isnt some super secret method these people are using.

Guys, i just won a Playstation Move Hardware Bundle!

The picture shows a PS3, eye camera, the archery game, and the move controller.

Unbelievable. I have a confirmation number and emails from Subway...they say it'll ship to my address via USPS within 8-10 weeks.

Anyone else win this? Just wondering if I get everything that was in the picture.

I'm pretty pumped.

EDIT: I would post the screenshot I saved where it says I won....but can't figure out how to do it.

[quote name='yedgee']Guys, i just won a Playstation Move Hardware Bundle!

Unbelievable. I have a confirmation number and emails from Subway...they say it'll ship to my address via USPS within 8-10 weeks.

Anyone else win this? Just wondering if I get everything that was in the picture.

I'm pretty pumped.

EDIT: I would post the screenshot I saved where it says I won....but can't figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]

thats unbelievable. Congrats man on your excellent win. I have won GT 5 Collectors edition but 2 theres 2 problems.....i dont like racing games....and i dont have a PS3. im going to keep trying and see if i can get something like you

Haha if you don't want that GT5 Collectors edition I would love a chance at it. I just can't win. Played everyday with 2 accounts.

Finally got something other than a rental, and of course it's something I can't use (Locoroco 2).

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed next week for the firedrills.

I'm pretty pumped.

EDIT: I would post the screenshot I saved where it says I won....but can't figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]
Congrats! That was what I wanted to win from the contest but i have yet to win something from the game lol.

I finally won something from Subway...

Charlies' Angels ~ 66EJ-TTB4-H3RE

The picture shows a PS3, eye camera, the archery game, and the move controller.[/QUOTE]
Awesome prize. Congratulations! :applause:

[quote name='dodgeme']Haha if you don't want that GT5 Collectors edition I would love a chance at it. I just can't win. Played everyday with 2 accounts.[/QUOTE]

well if you want when i get it ill let you know so we can work out a trade or something.
also winning again today and no luck =/

Thanks for the code.

[quote name='NoDAK']I finally won something from Subway...

Charlies' Angels ~ 66EJ-TTB4-H3RE

Awesome prize. Congratulations! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for Men in Black code.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Charlie's Angels - 87NA-BGBN-QLCJ
Men in Black - FGM9-TEBA-44J3

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='GtotheA']well if you want when i get it ill let you know so we can work out a trade or something.
also winning again today and no luck =/[/QUOTE]

coughcoughopwouldtotallylovegt5cougcough

[quote name='GtotheA']well if you want when i get it ill let you know so we can work out a trade or something.
also winning again today and no luck =/[/QUOTE]

Haha alright let me know. Hopefully we would be able to make something happen.

yay just won patapon 2 for psp.....but i dont have a psp...so if anyone wanan trade for pain or any psn game pls inbox me ty...and goodluck to all

Flash game won't load for me today. Says "Frenzy loading" counts from 0% to 100% then sits there doing nothing. Tried the mobile link and it gives an error page after I enter a code

No try is worse than lose! Because just what if?!

Hellboy Rental code: MG3F-QBBA-NPNJ

Technically that's my third prize, but gesh, I really want to win anything Move related. Be it the regular bundle or the hardware bundle.

bread's done
Back