Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

My lucks turning around finally! In the past couple days I've gotten Uncharted 2 dlc, High Velocity Bowling, and a Hellboy rental! My friend on the other hand is getting gift cards and junk >.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I fucking hate this game, mang. Been playing since the start and haven't won shit. My brother won LocoRoco 2 and a Movie Rental.[/QUOTE]
I hate it too. I still haven't won a thing. I really hope I can win a game or something of value.

I just won the InviZimals PSP Pack!
I hope you don't have to confirm anything through email because I made a mistake when typing in my email so I won't get an email from them.
I put in my address and phone number though.

[quote name='Tuesdaysnopes']I just won the InviZimals PSP Pack!
I hope you don't have to confirm anything through email because I made a mistake when typing in my email so I won't get an email from them.
I put in my address and phone number though.[/QUOTE]

i think they might send a verification email before sending out the item..

[quote name='mercenar1e']i think they might send a verification email before sending out the item..[/QUOTE]

I don't know what to do then. Is there a way to contact them?

[quote name='Tuesdaysnopes']I don't know what to do then. Is there a way to contact them?[/QUOTE]

email subway..you should find contact info on their main site, tell them of your problem and provide the email address that you entered

for those of you wondering what to do if you went over the limit here is a way to get passed it. sorry if old.

Example, enter in

[email protected]
[email protected]

Once you have entered the above email's your going to now enter a . in every letter until you have reached the @

[email protected]
[email protected]

for those wondering, you will still receive the confirmation email using the above.

[quote name='mercenar1e']email subway..you should find contact info on their main site, tell them of your problem and provide the email address that you entered

for those of you wondering what to do if you went over the limit here is a way to get passed it. sorry if old.

Example, enter in

[email protected]
[email protected]

Once you have entered the above email's your going to now enter a . in every letter until you have reached the @

[email protected]
[email protected]

for those wondering, you will still receive the confirmation email using the above.[/QUOTE]

Wait, are you saying that if for example my name is name@email, I can put n.ame@email, put the new account info in and if I win, it'll be sent to my normal email and they shouldn't be able to detect anything? What about if I've already won something with that email? Does this work with yahoo too?

Lots of people winning GT5, in fact I just won one as well, anyone wanna trade lol.

P.S. if I didn't state already I lost all my other codes for all that other crap that I won because I accidentally posted them on the other board, so if I didn't answer your PM it's because I have no codes sorry. I haven't won anything since then either until just now, so yea

well I have won 6 times but 4 are rentals and 1 PSN game I already own and the add on for Uncharted 2 which I don'y own anymore. Would trade all those wins for GT5 or LBP2 lol

I've played this thing to death and can't win jack. I did manage to win a $20 Subway card the one time I tried the twitter thing, so I guess I can't complain.

Congrats to all the winners, you lucky bastards :applause:

Been playing for 2 weeks now, last week won Loco Roco 2 (dont have a psp) so that was a waste, and tonight I won a Copy of GT5! Finally something i can use

Won a PSP LocoRoco2 download... but since I'm selling my PSP, not really too interested. Anyone interested in a code trade??? Not sure what I want... I guess anything PS3?

[quote name='PieterMc']Charlies Angels SD Code: R8MF-8FBK-Q5GE
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I redeemed it and it's for Hellboy, but I'd rather watch that than Charlie's Angels :)

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Hey! Easy there. Don't go startin' somethin'! :lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

It was too easy of a setup. :D

Thanks for the new code op and once again I didn't win. I'll just have to go to Subway tomorrow and get a few codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back