Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Tried about 6 emails and won an Uncharted 2 expansion pack. It's something :D

EDIT: Tried one more email and won a copy of Gran Turismo 5!!! Wooooooo!!!!

[quote name='Sizu']I just tried it. Already redeemed.[/QUOTE]
I hate when that happens. I just wish Cheapy would make certain forum sections like this private from people who aren't members.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Tried about 6 emails and won an Uncharted 2 expansion pack. It's something :D

EDIT: Tried one more email and won a copy of Gran Turismo 5!!! Wooooooo!!!![/QUOTE]
Are you allowed to use multiple emails? or will that disqualify you?

[quote name='tankyroo']Are you allowed to use multiple emails? or will that disqualify you?[/QUOTE]

You're allowed to win one from each prize level without being disqualified. Since the Uncharted code was a rank 1 and the GT5 game was rank 2, theres no disqualification.

[quote name='Xbox360Compatible']$50 dollar PSN Card. I8PH-CIBD-RK2H, wish I had a PS3 to redeem[/QUOTE]

Just went to grab this and was told it couldn't be added to my wallet. Damn lurkers.

All I want is something out of this effin' game. I've been trying since it started and all I got (just now) was a rental of Clash of the Titans. I'd kill for a copy of Pain at this point. Just SOMETHING that I can actually use! :cry:

[quote name='Xbox360Compatible']$50 dollar PSN Card. I8PH-CIBD-RK2H, wish I had a PS3 to redeem[/QUOTE]
Big mistake posting this publicly. You could have sold it for profit.

Meh, I'm just desperate to get something out of this game. :p

It's probably a real code, but like it says in that link, the card never got activated at the register.

[quote name='punkamainia']i wanna see sum1 win a PS3 Move Bundle or a PS3 TV Bundle[/QUOTE]

I won the PS3 Move Hardware Bundle on Friday. Would've liked the tv more.....but I can't complain.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to win a console. I'm hoping to win the Halo 360 in the giveaway. I'm really surprised I haven't won anything yet, I've been doing this for a couple weeks now. I really want to get a copy of LBP2 or GT5.

The good news: I finally won!
The catch: I won Clash of the Titans, which I already have. Uncharted 2 Siege evades again...
Oh well if anyone wants it...
Clash of the Titans: RHR6-Q9BR-5FR7

[quote name='venomscarnage']And I have won again. This time a Men in Black movie rental code. First CAGer to claim it via PM will get the code![/QUOTE]

Am I first? Don't want it, just want to be first.

[quote name='hellmutt']Am I first? Don't want it, just want to be first.[/QUOTE]

Well then if you don't want it then why bother? I did say the first person to PM me that wants it I will give it to them.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Well then if you don't want it then why bother? I did say the first person to PM me that wants it I will give it to them.[/QUOTE]

trying to be funny. nevermind.

Just won the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack Game Add-On but don't own a PS3. I have a 360. Willing to trade for it just message me.

Just won a modnation racers!!! So happy right now. I have been playing a week with so many emails and have been only winning codes, and now ive FINALLY won something good. Going for Move/GT5/LBP2 next!

decided to try this again today after my last win of Modnation racers and actually won GT5 =D. 8-10 weeks is a long wait though, hopefully it'll arrive before the game release so I can cancel my pre-order at amazon.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Wow won an uncharted seige pack for the 3rd time! Anyone want it? Just PM me ill give for free :)[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Wow won an uncharted seige pack for the 3rd time! Anyone want it? Just PM me ill give for free :)[/QUOTE]

PM Sent. But I don't know if it went through. Nobody responds to me on here :wall:

I also Pmed you a while back...but also dont know if it went through...I wonder who won the prize haha

Thanks for the code :D now I have a reason to go back to Uncharted 2 again.

bread's done
Back