Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Not going to lie, used about 35 emails ranging from yahoo,gmail,aim,hotmail...using the same name with 1-9. And yet, not winning anything Xp

Well that was......odd. I've been taking this contest legit, using only one email and just playing at strategic times. I had already won a Charlies Angels rental, and just a couple of minutes ago won LocoRoco 2. But the rules say that it is one prize per level per account, so you'd think they'd have something in there to stop that.

Same here neverletthem, I just won Pain again and a MIB rental? Anyone got any xbox codes to trade for pain? and first person to pm gets MIB rental.

Edit: typed in the codes to make sure they work and sure enough they work

After playing this for weeks and winning nothing but a couple of movie rentals (for movies I already owned on DVD), I finally won something! I got a code for Patapon 2...and I don't own a PSP. To the trading thread I go.

[quote name='caedeskhan']According to Twitter, the last two Fire Drills are tomorrow and Thursday. A little surprising because the previous Fire Drills were Tuesday and Thursday...

-> It’s the last week of #FieryFootlong Fire Drills & we’re going out w/ a bang! Tmrw = 50 bundles of LBP2, GT5, & ModNation Racers for PS3!!!

-> For Thursday’s #FieryFootlong Fire Drill we’ll be giving away our best prize yet…(wait for it)…10 ONE YEAR SUPPLIES OF $5 FOOTLONG SUBS![/QUOTE]

Uhh they posted that yesterday. Yesterday's tomorrow is like... today. Today is Tuesday. Normal schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I just won Gran Turismo 5. I seriously never win anything. Don't know if it's any help but I had read that people were winning by placing the peppers on the 4 corners + the 2 middle squares. That's where I put mine using code A33337CPTL and after about the 30th time or so doing it over multiple accounts (with different codes) I finally won! Now I really want that LBP2 CE...

[quote name='ShockandAww']Nice I just won Gran Turismo 5. I seriously never win anything. Don't know if it's any help but I had read that people were winning by placing the peppers on the 4 corners + the 2 middle squares. That's where I put mine using code A33337CPTL and after about the 30th time or so doing it over multiple accounts (with different codes) I finally won! Now I really want that LBP2 CE...[/QUOTE]

you can only win 1 prize per level, if you've won one game, you can't win another they won't ship it to you.

So do they always give a time window for the fire drills, or was that just last week?

Don't want to start refreshing too early if I don't have to...

[quote name='KrebStar']So do they always give a time window for the fire drills, or was that just last week?

Don't want to start refreshing too early if I don't have to...[/QUOTE]
they do, but they WERE usually quite vague... Like 11 - 3 pm est lol

After 10 days of using codes with a single email:
youmad.png

Got it. Thanks.

[quote name='jhk051']Heres a code for hellboy movie rental.

QN43-LTBD-FDR2

Say if you used it so others won't waste time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']You're allowed to win one from each prize level without being disqualified. Since the Uncharted code was a rank 1 and the GT5 game was rank 2, theres no disqualification.[/QUOTE]
I Mean if you win and they see that you've used multiple email addresses on your IP can they choose to not give you the prize?

just curious but as far as ip's go what if you are doing it at work/school does that cancel you account out seeing how many people could entering codes on the same IP?

2cqgo68.jpg

I literally had been refreshing since around 12:30. I looked away for about two seconds, saw it came up, and was still somehow able to snag a prize pack.

It only took me sitting at my desk with an auto-refresh extension on Firefox (every 3 seconds) for 30 minutes but:

Thank you for being part of the Fire Drill

YOU’VE WON A PlayStation® 3 Game Packs consisting of Gran Turismo® 5, LittleBigPlanet™ 2, and ModNation™ Racers

[quote name='prence']It only took me sitting at my desk with an auto-refresh extension on Firefox (every 3 seconds) for 30 minutes but:

Thank you for being part of the Fire Drill

YOU’VE WON A PlayStation® 3 Game Packs consisting of Gran Turismo® 5, LittleBigPlanet™ 2, and ModNation™ Racers[/QUOTE]

Nice. I was trying out a Google Chrome Twitter refresh extension. It doesn't appear to work at all.

What luck! Was checking my email in another window, switched over just in time and won! Pure chance, or divine sovereignty? you decide.

I was refreshing solid pretty much from 12pm to 1pm. Then I figured, "Hey, I'll work on something on my other monitor and still be able to refresh every few seconds." Sure enough, I heard the text and refreshed quickly. But it took the email page a good 5+ seconds to load. By then they were gone.

But my coworker got it! I'm happy for him. He won a $20 gift card last week and was hoping to win a game. This was perfect for him.

I've already won LBP2, Gran Tursimo 5 and a $20 gift card. I can't complain one bit.
smile.gif

Congrats to the winners. I was ready too today, but looked away at the wrong time lol. fuck

Also the first person to quote me, gets Uncharted 2 siege DLC. Code gone.

Wasted an hour or more trying to win this thing, and the best I've gotten off of the codes has been a Hellboy rental. I was hoping people would be selling their pre-release copies on the trade forums/ebay, but no luck there either.

I'd overpay if I could get the game a few days early. Maybe I need to find a corrupt retailer...

I think I'm done with this contest now. I got 2 copies of Gran Turismo 5, 2 copies of Little Big Planet 2 and ModNation Racers all from Fire Drill.

[quote name='D0RC']Congrats to the winners. I was ready too today, but looked away at the wrong time lol. fuck

Also the first person to quote me, gets Uncharted 2 siege DLC.[/QUOTE]

damn 45 second wait time

[quote name='D0RC']Congrats to the winners. I was ready too today, but looked away at the wrong time lol. fuck

Also the first person to quote me, gets Uncharted 2 siege DLC.[/QUOTE]
damn missed it!

Awesome, first attempt at a Fire Drill and I won! Just curious, is it the first 50 people (well 10 for the next one) who input their e-mail that get it, or is it all the information as well? Just asking because I was putting my shipping info in as fast as I possibly could and was just wondering if that mattered at all.

bread's done
Back