Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Ugh didn't sleep all night and had been staring at my TweetDeck from 7 am til now waiting for the update, clicked it, page slow, copied the URL into another window thinking it was my connection not realizing I cleared out my email, had to type it in and by then too late. Oh well. Time to sleep, congrats to those that got it.

[quote name='GarrettDickerson']Awesome, first attempt at a Fire Drill and I won! Just curious, is it the first 50 people (well 10 for the next one) who input their e-mail that get it, or is it all the information as well? Just asking because I was putting my shipping info in as fast as I possibly could and was just wondering if that mattered at all.[/QUOTE]

If you got to the address page you won. It should have said at the top that you were a winner, and you should have gotten a confirmation page and an email with a confirmation number.

I can understand the confusion though. When I won LBP2 I was entering my address like crazy, hoping I could submit it in time. I didn't even notice the "You won!" at the top of the page. LOL! I've noticed it since though.

[quote name='GarrettDickerson']Awesome, first attempt at a Fire Drill and I won! Just curious, is it the first 50 people (well 10 for the next one) who input their e-mail that get it, or is it all the information as well? Just asking because I was putting my shipping info in as fast as I possibly could and was just wondering if that mattered at all.[/QUOTE]

It's the first people to put in their e-mail address.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I guess ill stick with UGO giveaways I have better luck there. :D

Here's a Locoroco 2 code!
2P43-9BBB-RN44
Enjoy! ;)

Real Code:
893H-B2BM-RNLH
[/QUOTE]
Got it. Thanks! Makes me feel better after missing out on today's Fire Drill.

[quote name='MidValley']I think I'm done with this contest now. I got 2 copies of Gran Turismo 5, 2 copies of Little Big Planet 2 and ModNation Racers all from Fire Drill.[/QUOTE]
Lol, time to get a job?

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, time to get a job?[/QUOTE]
I do have a job. It's just that I work at night most of the time and I'm free during the day.

After weeks of only winning a grand total of 1 rental code, I got 2 consecutive wins today. Another freaking rental code! ... and High Velocity Bowling!!!

[quote name='MidValley']I do have a job. It's just that I work at night most of the time and I'm free during the day.[/QUOTE]
Well if working the corner pays the bills. . .;)

Do they ship out Modnation Racers right away since that's already out, or do they wait and send everything in one big bundle?

I just won a Hellboy rental code. I will PM it for free to the first CAG who replies to this.

Edit: Code went to FoxHoundADAM.

[quote name='ffxx']I just won a Hellboy rental code. I will PM it for free to the first CAG who replies to this.[/QUOTE]

i'll take it, but i'll be honest. i'll probly try to trade it

[quote name='SEH']Do they ship out Modnation Racers right away since that's already out, or do they wait and send everything in one big bundle?[/QUOTE]

i'm guessin they will all ship at the same time being it says 8-10 weeks =( so i'm guessin around the time that LBP2 comes out they will ship it

[quote name='mercenar1e']it looks like the level 2 and 3 prizes are almost gone.. anyone win lately?[/QUOTE]

How do you know theyre almost gone?

I wish I had seen this sooner... :( Id be completely happy with a LBP2, nothing else. I mean I'd be happy with Locoroco 2 also, so hopefully I'm lucky enough to even get one of those.

I wonder if they'll start disqualifying people who use a crapton of emails to win prizes. Alot of people are being pretty nice and only using 4-5 emails (or even just 1 email), but I'm guessing at least 70% of the people playing are using about 15 different emails or more daily.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I wonder if they'll start disqualifying people who use a crapton of emails to win prizes. Alot of people are being pretty nice and only using 4-5 emails (or even just 1 email), but I'm guessing at least 70% of the people playing are using about 15 different emails or more daily.[/QUOTE]

I had four emails I was using for about four or five days. I won a Charlies Angels code before I wound up running out of keys. I haven't played the daily thing in probably a week, and I doubt I'll start again since winning todays Fire Drill. Save the rest of the prizes for those who've yet to win stuff ya' know.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I wonder if they'll start disqualifying people who use a crapton of emails to win prizes. Alot of people are being pretty nice and only using 4-5 emails (or even just 1 email), but I'm guessing at least 70% of the people playing are using about 15 different emails or more daily.[/QUOTE]

They said via twitter (posted pages ago) that they were aware of the problem with people using multiple emails and those people wont get their prizes mailed out to them.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']They said via twitter (posted pages ago) that they were aware of the problem with people using multiple emails and those people wont get their prizes mailed out to them.[/QUOTE]

Shoot, I have used a few different emails, hopefully there are just so many people in this contest that it is too difficult to disqualify people or something.
Oh and if anyone wants Uncharted 2 siege dlc and has a $10 gamestop code PM me...

Okay so CAGers. Last night I won MiB rental and Modnation Racers

Tonight I have won Charlies Angels rental, Patapon 2 game code for PSP and Little Big Planet 2!

[quote name='MidValley']I think I'm done with this contest now. I got 2 copies of Gran Turismo 5, 2 copies of Little Big Planet 2 and ModNation Racers all from Fire Drill.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I'd be happy with just one copy of GT5 or LBP2. I haven't even won anything yet. :cry: Apparently you are a better at this thing than I am.

Here's some movie codes:
charlies angels
2PC3-LTBB-5AGP
men in black
6M6H-M3BL-G5JT

I someone gets a patapon 2 code and doesn't want it, I'd really appreciate it :)

[quote name='deviousnaraku']They said via twitter (posted pages ago) that they were aware of the problem with people using multiple emails and those people wont get their prizes mailed out to them.[/QUOTE]

I tried to read through the rules to see if there was anything about this, but I did not see anything. Has anyone else read the rules? What if it is two different emails (for two different people) from the same household?

I've been using a few different emails and I'm having no problems getting prizes.
So far I've got Pain, a CotT rental and a subway tote bag.

Saw someone say somewhere that on Twitter they mentioned one or two emails from the same residence (different people in a family) is reasonable. They are probably planning on nixing prizes from like the people using the gmail period workaround I'd imagine since that's more apparent.

I dont quite get it how can I play to win the level 2 prize?? after entering a code ive got to play the game and its always on level 1 ?

[quote name='Icefall']Saw someone say somewhere that on Twitter they mentioned one or two emails from the same residence (different people in a family) is reasonable. They are probably planning on nixing prizes from like the people using the gmail period workaround I'd imagine since that's more apparent.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

[quote name='aquaboy1976']Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks aquaboy since you seem to know all about this for helping someone out who doesnt :roll:

bread's done
Back