Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='valo2027']If you put an email that is undeliverable do you think they will still send me the lbp2 i won[/QUOTE]

Not if you can't access the email how else you think they getting your address.:cry:

[quote name='needler420']Not if you can't access the email how else you think they getting your address.:cry:[/QUOTE]

when you make a match it has a screen where you input your address and phone number i guess ill find out in 8-10 weeks

Won another copy of Patapon 2.

If anyone wants it, I'll trade for High Velocity Bowling.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a code from the latest Subway tweet (via Gunaxin): A7336BRLN6

Also, the 15 minute window for the firedrill is 1:53PM and 2:08PM EST

Thanks for posting the 15 minute window! Work is blocking the site for some reason. Glad to have a window though. I don't have the patience to refresh all morning (and afternoon).

The two new codes today though had me fooled when I played. I had two TVs in two of the game boxes. But one was for a 40" TV and one for a 3D game (or something like that). I thought I had won a TV for half a second. Bummer.

[quote name='Strigol']with the amount of wins i see posted on here I can't imagine someone on CAG not winning atleast one of them[/QUOTE]

That's when there are 50 or 75 prizes available.

I hope someone does, that would be awesome, but I'm not going to waste my time. I just want video games.

I kind of dislike that they gave a time window since it drastically reduces people's shot at winning because everyone and their mother will now be on between that time.

I'm probably skipping this fire drill too, all i wanted was a ps3 game out of the giveaway. I did get a $20 GC last thursday (and a movie rental on my very first try) so I guess I can't complain, I won something of real value.

I also want to say THANK YOU to everyone that contributed codes to share with everyone :applause:

still no game :(
got 2 movie renals that i want to trade away for the uncharted dlc if anyones interested.
played 4 legit emails.. have like 30 codes.
When does this thing end anyways?

[quote name='pandanaut']That's when there are 50 or 75 prizes available.

I hope someone does, that would be awesome, but I'm not going to waste my time. I just want video games.[/QUOTE]
I think this is gonna work in reverse really... A lot of people like myself are not gonna try because either A) we dont care about the prize, or B) assume it will be a waste of time.while it will still be gone in what? 2 - 3 seconds... you still got a better chance since a lot jusst dont care/want to try

Here are a couple of new codes, they doesnt increase the prize level and I am not sure if it can be texted: SARMEF8N2D, A344NT4HFR

Last edited by a moderator:
'You can enter only 3 codes per day. Please come back tomorrow to play again for more chances to win.'

Uh it IS tomorrow, or does it mean a full 24 hours??? Anyone know?

[quote name='newageghost']whats the point of 15 meg when twitter decides to take forever to load[/QUOTE]
Seriously. Mine goes up to 50 mbps.

My 3 coworkers and I were all trying. We didn't win. Took the email page 3-5 seconds to come up. I knew I wasn't going to get it then.

Oh well. I can't complain with LBP2, GT5 and a $20 gift card coming (eventually). I'm still hoping to win something else in the main game. Even if I don't though, I've won some great stuff.

Well, after winning a few movie rentals here and there I won a set PIIQ headphones, and PAIN. If I win anymore rentals I'll be sure to give it away to someone who hasn't won anything yet.

My brother won GT5 last night. He's been trying to win LBP2 for two weeks but will settle for GT5 lol.

We live in the same house though so I hope his game and my Invizimals PSP pack will still get mailed..

Clash of the titans movie rental. Enjoy
QMAG-CPB6-8AHF

[quote name='jjmahoney']
The two new codes today though had me fooled when I played. I had two TVs in two of the game boxes. But one was for a 40" TV and one for a 3D game (or something like that). I thought I had won a TV for half a second. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, the same thing happened to me :( that's just cruel from them

[quote name='jjmahoney']Thanks for posting the 15 minute window! Work is blocking the site for some reason. Glad to have a window though. I don't have the patience to refresh all morning (and afternoon).

The two new codes today though had me fooled when I played. I had two TVs in two of the game boxes. But one was for a 40" TV and one for a 3D game (or something like that). I thought I had won a TV for half a second. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, the same thing happened to me :( that's just cruel from them

[quote name='erequena']Clash of the titans movie rental. Enjoy
QMAG-CPB6-8AHF

That sucks, the same thing happened to me :( that's just cruel from them[/QUOTE]

I've gotten Patapon 2/Locoroco 2 to come up 3 times in a row, but they both come up at the same time, and still haven't won either. I own Patapon, but really wanted Locoroco, so it's a kick in the teeth every time. :(

I haven't gotten to watch Clash of the Titans yet though, so thanks for the code.

[quote name='davidflecha17']Still nothing! Waaaa![/QUOTE]

I still haven't won either, not even a freakin' rental. Aaaand right now it won't let me play even though it's "tomorrow"... :bomb:

If anyone won LBP2 or grand turismo 5, mod nation racers or uncharted 2 ill trade you NCAA FOOTBALL 11 for PS3 when i get it i just won it from another contest but i HATE sports games so maybe one of you guys like sports but hate the games i list let me know.

BTW NCAA FOOTBALL 11 is going to be new sealed i haven't even gotten it yet this will be like a month to i get it but same for you almost on your prizes.

bread's done
Back