Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Is anybody like me and have already won a couple physical prizes, so they arent participating anymore??

Got a 50 dollar Sony Style gift card and Modnation racers already, im not doing it anymore even though ive done it legit only one household can win so many stuff. At least thats what im thinking.

[quote name='bobright']Is anybody like me and have already won a couple physical prizes, so they arent participating anymore??

Got a 50 dollar Sony Style gift card and Modnation racers already, im not doing it anymore even though ive done it legit only one household can win so many stuff. At least thats what im thinking.[/QUOTE]

Man I wish I'd win a level 2 prize, all I've won is a stupid rental.

[quote name='bobright']Is anybody like me and have already won a couple physical prizes, so they arent participating anymore??

Got a 50 dollar Sony Style gift card and Modnation racers already, im not doing it anymore even though ive done it legit only one household can win so many stuff. At least thats what im thinking.[/QUOTE]

I've also stopped playing. I won GT5, LBP2, and ModNation from one of the firedrills. I haven't played since winning that.

[quote name='SEH']I've also stopped playing. I won GT5, LBP2, and ModNation from one of the firedrills. I haven't played since winning that.[/QUOTE]

lmao and people call me greedy for entering a contest for a game i already have you won 3 games in 1 contest. I don't even know three addresses to have them shipped to lmao:bomb:

ps if i win a movie rental would anyone trade it for a psp game?

[quote name='needler420']lmao and people call me greedy for entering a contest for a game i already have you won 3 games in 1 contest. I don't even know three addresses to have them shipped to lmao:bomb:

ps if i win a movie rental would anyone trade it for a psp game?[/QUOTE]

Winning a firedrill makes me greedy?

Go these codes on my meal today from dinner, didn't win anything tonight. :(
Sun Chips - MZA6642B
32 oz cup - CLTJDWLHFC

[quote name='SEH']Winning a firedrill makes me greedy?[/QUOTE]

No someone called me greedy for entering a contest i already had the prize of I'm just saying your more greedy then me but i would have kept playing to so lol:cool:

[quote name='needler420']No someone called me greedy for entering a contest i already had the prize of I'm just saying your more greedy then me but i would have kept playing to so lol:cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't fucking get how I'm greedy though. Me winning a single firedrill for three games I don't own is more greedy than you entering to win something you already have?

[quote name='SEH']I don't fucking get how I'm greedy though. I won a single damn firedrill. According to your logic, anyone winning any type of prize from this is greedy.[/QUOTE]

No not any type of prize if your playing legit with legit emails and codes that is all fair game. Greedy is when your making new emails to keep playing the free codes. Which is why now when you see topics in here sometimes you see no talking about macros or bots. Course there is some irony to because even myself have done this. All in all I'm just calling you greedy based on if i won id have stopped playing long ago as i don't even know 3 addresses to ship to, so who ever called me greedy in the ds lite contest could call you greedy instead.

btw you had to play a 2nd email and even use a second shipping address those prizes you said you won some were on the same prize level so there is no way all 3 prizes are being shipped to the same address. Which i still don't consider it greedy who doesn't want free stuff i just say its more greedy then me when someone said I'm greedy for entering a contest that i already owned the prize. Which would equate to me calling you greedy just because you already owned those games.

[quote name='needler420']No not any type of prize if your playing legit with legit emails and codes that is all fair game. Greedy is when your making new emails to keep playing the free codes. Which is why now when you see topics in here sometimes you see no talking about macros or bots. Course there is some irony to because even myself have done this. All in all I'm just calling you greedy based on if i won id have stopped playing long ago as i don't even know 3 addresses to ship to, so who ever called me greedy in the ds lite contest could call you greedy instead.

btw you had to play a 2nd email and even use a second shipping address those prizes you said you won some were on the same prize level so there is no way all 3 prizes are being shipped to the same address.[/QUOTE]

I didn't use three addresses because I won ONE FIREDRILL. I don't know how much clearer I need to be for you to understand this.

[quote name='SEH']I didn't use three addresses because I won ONE FIREDRILL. I don't know how much clearer I need to be for you to understand this.[/QUOTE]

I thought people said that wasn't possible :cry: if that's the case then yeah that is all fair play 1 email 1 address. I didn't realize you could win 3 games under one email and one address though.

[quote name='needler420']I thought people said that wasn't possible :cry:[/QUOTE]

How would that not be possible? They gave the packs away...people won. I know, shocking for a PRIZE GIVEAWAY.

68rkhi.png

[quote name='enemyofusall']yeah the latest fire drill on tuesday it was a 3-game bundle. only 50 winners I think?[/QUOTE]

Actually the last Firedrill they did was a $260 Subway giftcard. They gave away 10 of them and a friend of mine won one. The PS3 game pack was the one prior to that, but yes, they gave away 50 of them.

[quote name='SEH']How would that not be possible? They gave the packs away...people won. I know, shocking for a PRIZE GIVEAWAY.

68rkhi.png
[/QUOTE]

One epic prize next to the TV enjoy playing falls hottest titles for free lol :boxing:

[quote name='needler420']Greedy is when your making new emails to keep playing the free codes. [/QUOTE]

Unless you were joking about using 100 emails for this contest in the Wendy's thread, you're one to talk about others being 'greedy'. :roll:

[quote name='Sinistar']Go these codes on my meal today from dinner, didn't win anything tonight. :(
Sun Chips - MZA6642B
32 oz cup - CLTJDWLHFC[/QUOTE]

Funny, I got a used/not valid code error when I tried the code from the 32oz cup. Is it just me or is there something wrong with it?

[quote name='needler420']I won in the Wendy's contest on my very first code using only 1 email after i won i only played once on the same email.

As i said though subway ive cheated with but that's because it has multiple prizes i also would stop after winning 1 prize.

With Wendy's contest i knew to give up the most that could happen was i win 2 copies of the same game that id have to ship to two different places and the worse that could happen is they see multiple emails from the same IP and terminate my verification. Once i win once its over for me. On subway though i don't consider the codes a real prize any real item shipped id stop playing after i won that. Also as i stated even if your using multiple emails its not like its illegal lol I'm about to do it soon with subway its just anyone will call it a shady/greedy unethical practice.[/QUOTE]

Your first point is irrelevant and your second and third points try to arbitrarily justify your behavior. What, because you made up some moral 'standard' when using multiple emails, you're allowed to go around and judge people who don't conform to it? fuck that, you're not special. If you want to keep using multiple emails, fine, that's no skin off my nose, but you lose the right to whine at others for calling you out on it.

Now stop being a dick and let's all go back to trying to win stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchberries']Unless you were joking about using 100 emails for this contest in the Wendy's thread, you're one to talk about others being 'greedy'. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I won in the Wendy's contest on my very first code using only 1 email after i won i only played once on the same email.

As i said though subway ive cheated with but that's because it has multiple prizes i also would stop after winning 1 prize.

With Wendy's contest i knew to give up the most that could happen was i win 2 copies of the same game that id have to ship to two different places and the worse that could happen is they see multiple emails from the same IP and terminate my verification. Once i win once its over for me. On subway though i don't consider the codes a real prize any real item shipped id stop playing after i won that. Also as i stated even if your using multiple emails its not like its illegal lol I'm about to do it soon with subway its just anyone will call it a shady/greedy unethical practice. I say that because there are people who won multiple prizes shipping to multiple places ive seen it in other forums from this contest.

[quote name='SEH']I've also stopped playing. I won GT5, LBP2, and ModNation from one of the firedrills. I haven't played since winning that.[/QUOTE]

Yup now im just sitting tight waiting to see if i get hopefully at least 1 of the 2 prizes! Lol

[quote name='crunchberries']
Funny, I got a used/not valid code error when I tried the code from the 32oz cup. Is it just me or is there something wrong with it?[/QUOTE]

Hmm no. I double checked the cup, that's what the code was.

Oh! I forgot, the other day I won Men In Black SD movie rental if anyone wants it.. lol I already have it on BRD. :)

5MN9-DDBM-EBPN

[quote name='Sinistar']Hmm no. I double checked the cup, that's what the code was.

Oh! I forgot, the other day I won Men In Black SD movie rental if anyone wants it.. lol I already have it on BRD. :)

5MN9-DDBM-EBPN
[/QUOTE]

I don't think cup codes are reusable.

Here's some movie rental codes. Nobody I know wants them >_>
Clash of the Titans: F7FB-NRBJ-P9P8
Hellboy: MJ84-TGBH-BA5C
Hellboy: K2FR-TTBF-G84L

Wow, I just won GT5. Didn't think I would ever win anything.

BTW I would be willing to trade this for one of the MOVE Software bundles.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sneakysnake128']Someone said that the male genitalia pattern worked well? How exactly did you place the 6 squares?[/QUOTE]
LMAO, how can you ask this with a straight face?

[quote name='Jodou']LMAO, how can you ask this with a straight face?[/QUOTE]
Well, was it pointing left or right? Or upwards with one testicle grotesquely larger than the other?

[quote name='sneakysnake128']How exactly did you place the 6 squares?[/QUOTE]
I tried it using mine as reference, but ran out of peppers.

More first-rate cinema for ya:
Last Action Hero ~ GCMC-34BT-RGF9

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Well, was it pointing left or right? Or upwards with one testicle grotesquely larger than the other?[/QUOTE]
Well, TBH mine wouldn't fit the screen, so it's irrelevant. :\

bread's done
Back