Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='hellmutt']When did this turn into the trading thread again?[/QUOTE]It shouldn't be. Cleaning up all the posts that don't belong.

[quote name='bobright']When are the fire drills and how do u enter? Also if u win are u non-eligible if youve won say GT5 already?[/QUOTE]
Thirded, when are they? This is the first time I've heard of this contest, but better late than never.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Thirded, when are they? This is the first time I've heard of this contest, but better late than never.[/QUOTE]

Fire drills are over. They occurred on twitter on Tuesday and Thursday the first 4 weeks.

[quote name='bobright']When are the fire drills and how do u enter? Also if u win are u non-eligible if youve won say GT5 already?[/QUOTE]
Tuesday and Thursday via Twitter, but there's no more games. Only Subway GCs going up this week. Probably consiered seperate promotions, but you should check their official rules link to confirm that.

[quote name='NoDAK']Tuesday and Thursday via Twitter, but there's no more games. Only Subway GCs going up this week. Probably consiered seperate promotions, but you should check their official rules link to confirm that.[/QUOTE]

So wait are you saying no more retail games to win? if so what about camera and an PS move? i don't want to play for the next hour if all you can win is giftcard for 5 dollars. I don't think that's right because i see no info about that on twitter in the last 15 hours and people here have won a game since then so what gives?

Yes, bobright was inquiring bout the Fire Drills on Twitter. I believe the main giveaway continues until something like midnight on the 17th.

Well, I finally won an upper-tier prize, GT5. Was informed it would ship to the address on record. That was my first play on that email; I've never entered an addy. :whistle2:? Gonna contact them and hope I can sort it out.

[quote name='NoDAK']Yes, bobright was inquiring bout the Fire Drills on Twitter. I believe the main giveaway continues until something like midnight on the 17th.

Well, I finally won an upper-tier prize, GT5. Was informed it would ship to the address on record. That was my first play on that email; I've never entered an addy. :whistle2:? Gonna contact them and hope I can sort it out.[/QUOTE]

Congrats man :applause: I just won High Velocity Bowling. Hopefully tomorrow I can win a Level 2 prize.

Lbp2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/\\:d/

I just won the Invizimals PSP Entertainment Pack. I've never considered buying a PSP so I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I'll have to look into PSP games now to see if there is anything I would like.

Of course when I signed up I put in my current zip code but then I found out I have to move ASAP to another city and the zip code is locked in when you win. So I have to wait no only for it to ship but to be forwarded to my new place.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I just won the Invizimals PSP Entertainment Pack. I've never considered buying a PSP so I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I'll have to look into PSP games now to see if there is anything I would like.

Of course when I signed up I put in my current zip code but then I found out I have to move ASAP to another city and the zip code is locked in when you win. So I have to wait no only for it to ship but to be forwarded to my new place.[/QUOTE]

Whoa dude you are so lucky, congrats! The PSP is a very good system. Lots of great games to choose from, no doubt you'll find something you like.

[quote name='Kotomine']Whoa dude you are so lucky, congrats! The PSP is a very good system. Lots of great games to choose from, no doubt you'll find something you like.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. When I won I was like "WTF is Invizimals" then I looked at the prize list and saw that it was the system. I looked up Invizimals and I have no interest in that unfortunately.

here is uncharted 2 among thieves 84ce-fmbh-5760
hellboy movie g3lk-43b8-blrh
clash of titans qq26-etb9-dm3e
mib l764-3nbg-rmpf

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone who won please give a little info

estimate on how many emails you used if more then one and also not to claim prize but on regular info do you guys keep using the same info etc name zip or do you switch i played over 100 emails all i got was a rental and 5 dollar gc.

and are you using free codes?

Not sure if DLC counts as winning but I am only using one email and thats all I plan on. Until I can actually eat at a subway I'm pretty much sticking to the free facebook/twitter codes.

I've only used one email and have won absolutely nothing. I think it is time for me to cross into the dark side and use multiple emails, unless someone has some legitimate tips on winning at even level 1 prizes like movie rentals.

I honestly only used one email and won the lunch tote thing and Little Big Planet 2 back to back actually. That was around 3am pst. Think I won it on the second day of me playing. After that I haven't won anything and gave up since I'm happy with what I got already. Oh and I just used some of the random codes in the OP, I think the Twitter ones.

Damn, I have been playing this forever and haven't won a thing! All I want is the Uncharted 2 DLC... What do you guys do to win!!! lol

and don't tell me play more, because I literally will do 20-30 times a day!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I just matched a ps3 move bundle but it went to the screen saying I didn't win anything! Holy crap I'm pissed! I'm e-mailing them now telling them how outraged I am, though I'm sure they aren't going to do anything since I have no proof.

[quote name='Tallymebanana201']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I just matched a ps3 move bundle but it went to the screen saying I didn't win anything! Holy crap I'm pissed! I'm e-mailing them now telling them how outraged I am, though I'm sure they aren't going to do anything since I have no proof.[/QUOTE]

Sure it wasn't the move bundle and the move + ps3 system bundle? >.>

[quote name='bearquat3']Sure it wasn't the move bundle and the move + ps3 system bundle? >.>[/QUOTE]

I thought about that after I calmed down a bit lol, but I still think it was the bundle in both the squares

[quote name='killer9']Shrike has stated plenty of times no trading in this thread[/QUOTE]

Why no trading? I mean, other than the requisite CAG anal-retentiveness. Seems like it'd be a waste of thread to trade elsewhere...

Just sayin', the rules seem pretty arbitrary (no insult to Shrike! I'm his #1 fan! :oops:).

Tried a couple of emails just now and got MIB and Charlie's Angels codes. :drool: Not exactly thrilled. I'm a little pissy that the codes seem to be STANDARD DEFINITION. WTF??? It's a f*cking rental!!! What, do they think we'll go, "OYE! LOOKIT THE SH*TTY QUALITY, MATE!! LET'S SPEND SOME DOUGH AND FIX THIS!!" ???

Just sayin'... :lol:

[quote name='needler420']I played 47 emails tonight for almost 3 hours and nothing:wall::fridge:[/QUOTE]

Lol.

I don't feel so bad for playing 8 emails nightly. I did win LBP2, GT5, a $50 Sony Style gift card, a handful of movie rentals, Patapon 2, and a few $5 Subway gift cards, though.

[quote name='etcrane']People still winning big prizes on this? So far I've hit a few DLC lowest tier prizes but I'm really gunning for a game or two.[/QUOTE]

I won Gran Turismo 5 a week back, and just won Little Big Planet 2 around 5am eastern today.

[quote name='reininop']I'm wondering how many of the multiple email people are going to receive their stuff.[/QUOTE]
they should get it all since when they when the prize it gets shipped out

bread's done
Back