Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='sir-fly']they should get it all since when they when the prize it gets shipped out[/QUOTE]

The download codes come when you win but bigger prizes take 8-10 weeks to be received.

actually I doubt any of the multiple email winners will get their prizes. That is unless they used different names. For anyone dumb enough to use the same name on 7+ emails and expects to get their prizes is smoking crack.

Dont cry on here later when you dont get your prizes cheaters.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']actually I doubt any of the multiple email winners will get their prizes. That is unless they used different names. For anyone dumb enough to use the same name on 7+ emails and expects to get their prizes is smoking crack.

Dont cry on here later when you dont get your prizes cheaters.[/QUOTE]

How is it cheating if someone uses a few emails? Between the three people that live here, we have 8 email addresses, so I used them. I have won a tier 2 prize for three emails, and that's enough for me. For the guy that is using 100 emails or people creating new emails just to play, that can be considered cheating.

But then again, it's all random anyway.

[quote name='n00bie']How is it cheating if someone uses a few emails? Between the three people that live here, we have 8 email addresses, so I used them. I have won a tier 2 prize for three emails, and that's enough for me. For the guy that is using 100 emails or people creating new emails just to play, that can be considered cheating.

But then again, it's all random anyway.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt say its cheating, but i do believe it says in the rules only 1 prize (on each level) per household.

[quote name='n00bie']How is it cheating if someone uses a few emails? Between the three people that live here, we have 8 email addresses, so I used them. I have won a tier 2 prize for three emails, and that's enough for me. For the guy that is using 100 emails or people creating new emails just to play, that can be considered cheating.

LOL so 8 emails for 3 people is ok? But 100 is not? Where do you draw the line. And no its not random if someone is cheating by using 100 emails X all the codes. They are giving themselves a unfair chance in winning by cheating.

Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Game; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Game; or to be otherwise acting in an unsportsmanlike manner. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Game will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same.

Wasnt this thread shut down once because of the cheating posts?

I'm giving this contest up tonight the amount of time invested could have been better spent filling out more online job applications with a higher chance of success and as long as ive been unemployed its much needed.

And yeah cheating is claiming more then 1 shipped prize as it says 1 per house hold. There is no rule saying a limit of emails to use what if it just so happens some people use 100 emails.

[quote name='n00bie']Lol.

I don't feel so bad for playing 8 emails nightly. I did win LBP2, GT5, a $50 Sony Style gift card, a handful of movie rentals, Patapon 2, and a few $5 Subway gift cards, though.[/QUOTE]

Well you should feel bad!
LBP2 + GT5 + 50$ + Patapon 2??
WTF?!

Im using 4 accounts (the whole only one place to deliver to thing) and have only won 2 horrible movie rentals. How about saving some of the prizes for other people.

/end sour grapes rant

[quote name='Magikarp830']Why no trading? I mean, other than the requisite CAG anal-retentiveness. Seems like it'd be a waste of thread to trade elsewhere...

Just sayin', the rules seem pretty arbitrary (no insult to Shrike! I'm his #1 fan! :oops:).

Tried a couple of emails just now and got MIB and Charlie's Angels codes. :drool: Not exactly thrilled. I'm a little pissy that the codes seem to be STANDARD DEFINITION. WTF??? It's a f*cking rental!!! What, do they think we'll go, "OYE! LOOKIT THE SH*TTY QUALITY, MATE!! LET'S SPEND SOME DOUGH AND FIX THIS!!" ???

Just sayin'... :lol:[/QUOTE]There's already a PSN code trading thread in the Master Trading Threads sub-forum off the Trading Forum. Everything that's a trade request should go in there.

And the rules aren't arbitrary, when there's trade posts in here, they get nuked. As there's almost 70 pages go to through in here, there's a few posts to check to see what they are.

Got my PS3 Move Hardware Bundle in the mail.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53935877@N05/4996686437/

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Damn, when did you win it?[/QUOTE]

I'd have to check an earlier post...but I'm guessing about 2 weeks ago.

One prize per prize level per person OR household

If you use multiple emails, you better be using multiple addresses, too.

[quote name='yedgee']I'd have to check an earlier post...but I'm guessing about 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

You won only 2 weeks ago? That's pretty fast. I won for about 4 weeks now and still haven't receive my modnation racer yet. The confirmation email even says 8-10 weeks to receive prize. Anyone else gotten their prize in mail yet?

[quote name='luan87us']You won only 2 weeks ago? That's pretty fast. I won for about 2 weeks now and still haven't receive my modnation racer yet. The confirmation email even says 8-10 weeks to receive prize. Anyone else gotten their prize in mail yet?[/QUOTE]

I was surprised as hell too...especially considering the thing doesn't come out til tomorrow. But yeah, it was at most 2-3 weeks ago that I won.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']One prize per prize level per person OR household

If you use multiple emails, you better be using multiple addresses, too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did. Well two addresses. Between three people. But the gift card and LBP2 are supposed to come here while GT5 is supposed to be delivered at the in-laws.

If I only get one game, fine. I can deal. Since the tier 2 prizes were all won with three different emails, I have removed those from my "rotation" of 8. I could keep playing for a chance at a tier 3 with them, but I'm not greedy.

OOOOH YEAH

3 weeks of disappointment, and then finally...

YOU'VE JOINED THE WINNING FRENZY!*
Thanks for registering, congratulations,
You're an instant winner!

YOU'VE WON A Gran Turismo 5 Game for the PS3 system!*

And then I won a $5 Subway gift card on the very next code!

Just one e-mail, 3 weeks of losing, and then it all comes rolling in! Got the very game I wanted!

[quote name='SEH']Where was it shipped from and where are you located if you don't mind me asking.[/QUOTE]

It's a trick! It could be a fake, muhurhurhurhurhur. Or something...

The PS3 Move console bundle is one of the prizes that is available to win before it goes on sale. That's probably why they shipped it out so soon. I doubt they will be as speedy with the rest.

[quote name='Schwowsers']The PS3 Move console bundle is one of the prizes that is available to win before it goes on sale. That's probably why they shipped it out so soon. I doubt they will be as speedy with the rest.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. Some retailers are already selling Move, and that's hardly early.

The others will probably ship closer to their actual release dates. I wouldn't be suprised if people started receiving ModNation already, but you'll probably have to wait on GT5 or LBP2.

[quote name='bearquat3']It's a trick! It could be a fake, muhurhurhurhurhur. Or something...[/QUOTE]

I just asked because maybe he's close to a distribution center.

[quote name='Schwowsers']The PS3 Move console bundle is one of the prizes that is available to win before it goes on sale. That's probably why they shipped it out so soon. I doubt they will be as speedy with the rest.[/QUOTE]

I believe those of us that won copies of either LBP2 or GT5 were also to receive them early. Am I expecting something this early, hell no, but I wouldn't be surprised if we started getting our games a week or so before release.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']OMG, nice! I can't believe they're shipping items already. I too would like to know where they're shipped from and by which carrier? Also, what was the packaging like? I hope I get LBP2 in the mail soon.[/QUOTE]

I can almost guarantee LBP2 won't ship out for some time since the US beta hasn't even started yet. Although I could be wrong.

I will be honest. I did use a few e-mail addresses. HOWEVER, I only won one prize, so got a chance to fully enter my address once. I have not received my Modnation racers. I could care less for GT5, but I would love a LBP2. I don't want to abuse the system though, so I did stop after winning my Modnation. I hope it comes soon, because if people are getting move bundles that come out today, I should receive a game that came out months ago.

[quote name='Hunter_Silver']Did anybody else notice that the letter says 250GB PS3 System and not 320GB?[/QUOTE]

I'll try to answer a few of the questions posted above in several posts.

I never noticed it says 250g until you mentioned it. Interesting. Well, the actual PS3 box says 320gb on it. I'm guessing a typo from PrizeLogic.

I also won ModNation Racers and my wife won GT5. I was thinking that MNR would've arrived too since it's already out to buy, but it didn't come. Although I did win that several days after the PS3 bundle....so it may come later.

As far as where I'm located. I live in Macomb Township MI (30-45 minute highway ride outside of Detroit...straight up I-94).
I'd have to check where the package came from (I'm at work now)...but I still have the box in my garage.
I did do a google search of PrizeLogic and it says their headquarters are located in Southfield, MI. I actually work right around that area and it's a 30 minute drive from my house. If the prizes are coming direct from that PrizeLogic location, that might explain why I received it so quickly. Any other winners from SE Michigan receive their prizes yet?

Someone asked what it was packaged in.
Big ass brown/cardboard like box packed with tons of brown paper. Pretty sitandard. I was surprised it wasn't packaged with some of those bubble/air filled protectors. I'm not sure of the carrier either. It was on my front porch when I got home. I can check the box again later and post who it is.

On another note, I tried it out last night. It's pretty sweet as far as the Sports Champion game. 100% more fluid/responsive/realistic as compared to the Wii. They're not even in the same ballpark. Move mimics your movements precisely and is not "gesture" based.
Ping Pong took it's toll on my shoulder though. I couldn't win a damn game and played it too long.
There was also a demo disc in the box. It had a bunch of games. Can't remember them all but recall: Tiger Woods, The Shoot, Eyepet, Kung Fu Riders, Time Crisis, Something Party (forget exact name), TV Superstar, RUSE, Topple (something like that) and maybe one or two more.
The only game I tested out was Time Crisis. It was pretty slick. I think it would be more fun with the gun attachment. Before the game starts it shows the different controls based on what you have (2 Moves, 1 Move or this gun thing).

From what I understand, you have to calibrate the Move every time you want to play a game, too. Seems like an oversight that it doesn't save the settings until you wish to change users.

[quote name='Jodou']From what I understand, you have to calibrate the Move every time you want to play a game, too. Seems like an oversight that it doesn't save the settings until you wish to change users.[/QUOTE]

It can be patched.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It can be patched.[/QUOTE]

It's really not bad. The calibration takes maybe 10 seconds.
Put controller up to your shoulder and press button,.
Put it down to your side and press button.
Put it at your belt and press button.
Done.

[quote name='yedgee']I'll try to answer a few of the questions posted above in several posts.

I never noticed it says 250g until you mentioned it. Interesting. Well, the actual PS3 box says 320gb on it. I'm guessing a typo from PrizeLogic.

I also won ModNation Racers and my wife won GT5. I was thinking that MNR would've arrived too since it's already out to buy, but it didn't come. Although I did win that several days after the PS3 bundle....so it may come later.

As far as where I'm located. I live in Macomb Township MI (30-45 minute highway ride outside of Detroit...straight up I-94).
I'd have to check where the package came from (I'm at work now)...but I still have the box in my garage.
I did do a google search of PrizeLogic and it says their headquarters are located in Southfield, MI. I actually work right around that area and it's a 30 minute drive from my house. If the prizes are coming direct from that PrizeLogic location, that might explain why I received it so quickly. Any other winners from SE Michigan receive their prizes yet?

Someone asked what it was packaged in.
Big ass brown/cardboard like box packed with tons of brown paper. Pretty sitandard. I was surprised it wasn't packaged with some of those bubble/air filled protectors. I'm not sure of the carrier either. It was on my front porch when I got home. I can check the box again later and post who it is.

On another note, I tried it out last night. It's pretty sweet as far as the Sports Champion game. 100% more fluid/responsive/realistic as compared to the Wii. They're not even in the same ballpark. Move mimics your movements precisely and is not "gesture" based.
Ping Pong took it's toll on my shoulder though. I couldn't win a damn game and played it too long.
There was also a demo disc in the box. It had a bunch of games. Can't remember them all but recall: Tiger Woods, The Shoot, Eyepet, Kung Fu Riders, Time Crisis, Something Party (forget exact name), TV Superstar, RUSE, Topple (something like that) and maybe one or two more.
The only game I tested out was Time Crisis. It was pretty slick. I think it would be more fun with the gun attachment. Before the game starts it shows the different controls based on what you have (2 Moves, 1 Move or this gun thing).[/QUOTE]

im in livonia and nothing

[quote name='yedgee']It's really not bad. The calibration takes maybe 10 seconds.
Put controller up to your shoulder and press button,.
Put it down to your side and press button.
Put it at your belt and press button.
Done.[/QUOTE]
Every. Single. Time.

Pretty sure that will get old after a few hours.

I tried yopmail and used a lot of different email address. I feel that if everyone else is doing it I might as well too because they are the ones winning all the great prizes with all the multiple tries.

Still haven't won anything worthwhile. Just a whole bunch of crappy movie rentals and 1 psp game which I don't like.

Here's a free Locoroco 2 game.

someone that hasn't won anything big take it. Don't be greedy:

A78K-J3BN-8NN8

Here's a Clash of the Titans code:

NN58-2CBQ-229E

That's the only thing I've won so far, would love to win Modnation or Move

Fire drill up, free 5$ subs. They changed the way you enter your email to prevent bots and accidental double clicks... day late and a dollar short.

So, that's why it's still active? Heard the previous drills lasted only a few seconds. Missed those ones so not sure what they changed, but got in on this one earlier.

Won a $5 gift card! I like that they added the checkbox you had to click before entering your email address. And you had to type it, no copy and paste.

New code posted too for the regular game: SUBWAYEATFRESH

Sigh, all gone but this time it's because the fucking page wouldn't load for shit. Any other day they were gone in seconds but I could load it right away.

Subway can eat a dick.

bread's done
Back