Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

I won Little Big Planet and right after I won they said they will send it to the address I provided....but I never provided an address?

God, this game is addicting. I won a bunch of stuff... but it's never enough until I win a level 3 prize! GAH!

And I got Patapon 2. I would have liked to have won Uncharted DLC or PAIN instead *WINK WINK*

[quote name='Young Deezy']I won Little Big Planet and right after I won they said they will send it to the address I provided....but I never provided an address?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='madbst']You should have the first time you signed up.[/QUOTE]

You dont enter you address when you sign up, just zip code.

Deezy you probably need to contact them with your confirmation #.

how do people keep winning these games? I've yet to win any physical item. I wanted to win LBP2 CE or GT5 CE. I guess I have to wait until midnight tonight to try again.

[quote name='Young Deezy']won my 2nd Little Big Planet today[/QUOTE]

FYI you can only win 1 item from each section. But I guess if you use a different address, it shoudnt matter. Cheers.

I looked at this first contest when the thread was originally posted, tried a couple times (and won nothing) and forgot about it.

Just plugged my email in and on the first try I won PIIQ(?) Headphones. Hmm...I'd rather have a game, but, free is free.

[quote name='Schwowsers']The PS3 Move console bundle is one of the prizes that is available to win before it goes on sale. That's probably why they shipped it out so soon. I doubt they will be as speedy with the rest.[/QUOTE]

My PS3 Move Hardware Bundle (received yesterday) was shipped 2nd day air from UPS. It shipped from 35610 Mound Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48310.

I can't understand why it says it was shipped 2nd day air. I live in Michigan and can drive there from my house in 30 minutes.

Got my PlayStation Move bundle today! My wife already loves it.

And.... my launch 60GB PS3 just got YLOD while playing it. FML.

Last edited by a moderator:
i played tonight for the first time. i used the codes from the main page. on the 3rd try i won a MGS Peace Walker PSP pack.

do you guys think ill actually receive this? im kinda shocked right now to be honest...

TO PS3 MOVE SOFTWARE WINNERS
im freakin out
i just won the move software but it says it will mailed in 8 to 10 week to the address you providered and has a confirmation code

BUT I DIDNT SUBMIT MY ADDRESS!

did anyone else have this problem?!

[quote name='josh62488']TO PS3 MOVE SOFTWARE WINNERS
im freakin out
i just won the move software but it says it will mailed in 8 to 10 week to the address you providered and has a confirmation code

BUT I DIDNT SUBMIT MY ADDRESS!

did anyone else have this problem?![/QUOTE]

when i won i submitted my address after i played the game (and won the prize). so if you already won a prize on that email addy, maybe it stored your address??

There has to be a patern to this haha.. I've played over 100 times, and all I've won was a PSN game and a green tote bag..I want Playstation Move!!! I will play until I get Playstation Move!

Can you send multiple prizes to the same address? Or do they catch on and stop sending them to the same address?

Or - has anyone gotten two prizes sent to their house yet?

Dude is lying. He posted on SD that he won the tv. Then said he played on his wife's account & won the 3D setup too.

He hasnt posted any proof of either win

omg im dreaming or im smoking crack i just won BRAVIA EX400 Series HDTV
and then used my wifes email right after like 10 secs after 3D TV Entertainment Pack

[quote name='Sizu']Tired of winning movie rentals.

Clash of the Titans
34B8-MABG-BKEP[/QUOTE]

I can't even win that. I have been playing for about 4 hours, I have easily played over 150 times. All I want is the Playstation Move bundle..

[quote name='Jimbo1']For people that received their Move bundles, did you use multiple email accounts?[/QUOTE]

Three people played from my household each with a different e-mail account but my Move win was the only Tier 2 or better win.

Just pure awesome. Just won Modnation Racers...on my third day too.

It's raining Hellmen:
2PC5-6PBH-G6J4
ECF8-3PBF-P2DN

Does anyone know how long these codes will last? I have an Uncharted 2 DLC but I won't be home until next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife won Locoroco 2 psp download but we don't have a psp.
Would like to trade for one of the PS3 game downloads.....but don't think this forum is the right place.
Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe I just post my own thread in the Trade forum?

[quote name='davidflecha17']Or you can give it away like I'm about to do again:

Locoroco 2 game

TJR6-MBBJ-TCJ8[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Fleshing out my PSP download library.

Wow, I just won Modnation Racers... I've won a MIB download and a Last Action Hero download, but I'm ecstatic about this! I kinda wish it was GT5, but I won something, so I'm happy :D

Just wanted to say thanks to the op and everyone who keeps posting new codes. I won LBP2 a few weeks ago and just won a Charlie's Angels rental. If anyone wants it then take it.

G7P8-L8BE-NQPM

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Just pure awesome. Just won Modnation Racers...on my third day too.

It's raining Hellmen:
2PC5-6PBH-G6J4
ECF8-3PBF-P2DN

Does anyone know how long these codes will last? I have an Uncharted 2 DLC but I won't be home until next month.[/QUOTE]

Just login and enter the code via the PSN web management.

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

bread's done
Back