Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='gebura']I sent prizelogic an email concerning that (since the confirmation email says if you have any questions email them). As soon as/If I get a response, I'll post it here. I asked about both the single prizes and the fire drill. Hope to get a response.[/QUOTE]

Probably not been long enough but have you heard back from them yet?

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']Probably not been long enough but have you heard back from them yet?[/QUOTE]
Not yet. As soon as I do, I'll let you know. Hopefully, info soon.

[quote name='gebura']Not yet. As soon as I do, I'll let you know. Hopefully, info soon.[/QUOTE]

Good to know... I heard last week that GT5 might be given out in place of it, but I kinda sorta hope not but free is free I guess.

Have: 2 uncharted 2 codes, men in black rental, clash of the titans, high velocity bowling, dead space 2 closed beta, any offer considered ps3/360/$

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']Good to know... I heard last week that GT5 might be given out in place of it, but I kinda sorta hope not but free is free I guess.[/QUOTE]

If they did give GT5 out instead that would be awesome. I'd be happy with either game. I just hope they don't send modnation racers.

[quote name='WSkywalker']Ive won 2 Patapon 2 codes. I dont know if we're allowed to trade(not that there's much to trade for), I already have an Uncharted 2 dlc that Ive used, sooo

The first 2 people who can tell me what my favorite sports team is, gets it.(would have used favorite movie, but, that would be too easy)[/QUOTE]

Congrats to LOS 33x and Snipes1332, they won my Patapon codes

Here are 2 movie codes for anybody

QGJ8-3RB5-QQ94 - CHARLIES ANGELS
FPJF-GLBT-5NFR - MEN IN BLACK

ROFL....I just won TWO Uncharted 2 expansion packs, Patapon 2, two Hellboy movie downloads, two Charlies Angels movies, a Tote bag, and a copy of Little Big Planet 2...and I don't own a PS3....Ugh!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='praxus07']ROFL....I just won TWO Uncharted 2 expansion packs, Patapon 2, a Hellboy movie download, a copy of Little Big Planet 2...and I don't own a PS3....Ugh!!!![/QUOTE]
Not sure if you are giving away anything. If you are, I'll take the Uncharted 2 DLC.

[quote name='Sizu']Not sure if you are giving away anything. If you are, I'll take the Uncharted 2 DLC.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm with the Uncharted code ;)

how are we getting little big planet 2 in 8-12 weeks when it doesn't come out now til january 31st? i won gt5 and my brother won lbp2 maybe a week ago and haven't got anything but the confirmation, has anyone gotten another email or actually got any items yet?

[quote name='bigsexydh']Men in Black - HBJ9-B3B4-GM67
Clash of the Titans - D3DT-QPB4-MTGJ

Please post if you used it[/QUOTE]

Clash of the Titans code is already gone, lurker FTW. I didn't try the other one.

[quote name='drktrpr1']The point of winning GT5 and LBP is "win it before you can buy it." It's advertised a bit on the site.[/QUOTE]

And guess what, you won it before you could buy it. Does it say "In your hands before you can buy it" on the site?

[quote name='Matedawg11']How are you guys winning so much stuff??[/QUOTE]

Simple.. cheating. Lets just see if Subway lives up to their rules. They (subway) claims cheaters wont get their prizes. Yes the 1st tier stuff you get right away so they may get them. But 2nd or 3rd tier prizes.. we will see.

I do know that the only prizes that have gone out are the PS3 bundles. Not sure if the winners cheated or not to get them. Guess that might prove if Subway is checking for cheaters or not.

booya bitches and thanks to the OP for posting! I eat at Subway all the time but never did any of the codes before.

Won High Velocity and Men In Black the other day and now my 2nd time ever trying this I just won Gran Turismo 5 for PS3. Entered 3 codes on my account and lost and 1st code on the old lady won. :D

Will sell it and get NFS: Hot Pursuit instead lol

I assume the winners confirmation has not changed since the promotion started meaning that GT5 in 8-10 weeks would be release or before shipping. It would be nice but it's no big deal. It's a nice freebie and I'm not complaining either way. Especially after just posting that i'm not even planning on playing it. I'm more of an arcade racer kinda guy.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Simple.. cheating. Lets just see if Subway lives up to their rules. They (subway) claims cheaters wont get their prizes. Yes the 1st tier stuff you get right away so they may get them. But 2nd or 3rd tier prizes.. we will see.

I do know that the only prizes that have gone out are the PS3 bundles. Not sure if the winners cheated or not to get them. Guess that might prove if Subway is checking for cheaters or not.[/QUOTE]

Why is it that every other post of yours is regarding cheating? We're all cheaters apparently, and you are the lone innocent that used your original compuserve email address from 1995, but won a prize from each tier. Is that about right?

EDIT: Actually, my bad. Every single post you've made in this thread is about cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got movie codes for hellboy, men in black, charlie's angels, and last action hero all within a few minutes (a few mins before midnight), but since the hour changed, I haven't gotten anything.

[quote name='n00bie']Why is it that every other post of yours is regarding cheating? We're all cheaters apparently, and you are the lone innocent that used your original compuserve email address from 1995, but won a prize from each tier. Is that about right?

EDIT: Actually, my bad. Every single post you've made in this thread is about cheating.[/QUOTE]

He's upset that his CPU froze when he tried to claim his green subway bag. He has a boo-boo from not winning a tier 2 prize or better while everyone else does. :lol:

[quote name='Timmy2Blaze']He's upset that his CPU froze when he tried to claim his green subway bag. He has a boo-boo from not winning a tier 2 prize or better while everyone else does. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol. Owned.

Jeez, I've played like 200 times so far, and I'm not even trying to for any of the big prizes cause my luck sucks and hell will freeze over before I win something decent.

I'm just trying for High Velocity Bowling, the Uncharted 2 DLC, and Loco Roco 2.

Glad you guys have having such great luck though! :) I saw that a guy on the playstation forums won the 40" tv.

3rd time is the charm - just won Gran Turismo 5

*edit* Whoa, 3rd time really is the charm.
GT5 on my first play on 3rd day, High Velocity Bowling on my 3rd play.

bread's done
Back