Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

I won a prize greater than the value of LBP2 (the MGS psp pack), but I seriously get so jealous when people say they won LBP :( That's the one prize I wanted. I guess I'll just sell my prize. I'm a die hard MGS fan and all, but fuck the PSP.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I won a prize greater than the value of LBP2 (the MGS psp pack), but I seriously get so jealous when people say they won LBP :( That's the one prize I wanted. I guess I'll just sell my prize. I'm a die hard MGS fan and all, but fuck the PSP.[/QUOTE]
I'll trade you.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Why would I trade a $200.00 entertainment pack for a $60 game?[/QUOTE]

The way you are complaining about the PSP and wanting LBP2, I don't blame him for offering.

Hey i just won a Gran turismo 5 but the thing is i dont live in america! So iam willing to trade it with somebody!

If youre willing to trade me a copy of BFBC2 its an instant trade!

Edit: Open for other games aswell!

So, according to the rules it seems that the AMOE can spit out, at most, three codes (if I read that correct) per email. Can anyone confirm if that's the limit?

I kept getting incorrect code and then when I refreshed the page, it said something about being accepted. When do they send out the email?

Only managed to get one code due to some errors. Won Last Action Hero. I will PM the code to the first person that responds to this. Please don't send me a PM.

Random question: I know people have stated they saw claims that if you "cheated" that you'll be DQ'd, but would they check IP's or zip code cross-referencing?

[quote name='jmarano7836']Random question: I know people have stated they saw claims that if you "cheated" that you'll be DQ'd, but would they check IP's or zip code cross-referencing?[/QUOTE]
Probably everything.

I doubt they'll care about downloadable things, they're more than likely going to be checking when it comes to the physical prizes they have to mail and cross referencing names, addresses, IPs, ect.

I thought I just won Little Big Planet 2, but 2 seconds after the prizes displayed the flash app crashed.

Has this happened to anyone else, and, if yes, what was the end result? Did you ever get a winning email confirmation?

My friend just played this contest for the first time last night. He won High Velocity Bowling, and Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter's edition.

I've been playing for a month and have only gotten Patapon 2 and PAIN. XD At least it's something though.

[quote name='bmulligan']I thought I just won Little Big Planet 2, but 2 seconds after the prizes displayed the flash app crashed.

Has this happened to anyone else, and, if yes, what was the end result? Did you ever get a winning email confirmation?[/QUOTE]

if you saw the two LBP2's match up then you may have a chance. I'm more than certain if you email them, I think it's [email protected], and let them know the situation they'll find you in the database. You should be in there if you matched it and saw you won.

Good luck! Hope you get it!

[quote name='Los 33x']if you saw the two LBP2's match up then you may have a chance. I'm more than certain if you email them, I think it's [email protected], and let them know the situation they'll find you in the database. You should be in there if you matched it and saw you won.

Good luck! Hope you get it![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'll have to do that since I still haven't gotten a confirmation email.

I won another hellboy movie. UGh.

I now have: Hellboy x 2, charlie's angels, clash of the titans, and Last action Hero. :( NOTHING I fuckING WANT!

PM me if you want to trade for the movies.

[quote name='JDBar']My friend just played this contest for the first time last night. He won High Velocity Bowling, and Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter's edition.

I've been playing for a month and have only gotten Patapon 2 and PAIN. XD At least it's something though.[/QUOTE]

I was going to complain that all I got so far was Patapon, but this morning I won Modnation Racers with my third code of the day :bouncy:

[quote name='smokey6']Alternate Means Of Entering is now live. Get 1 free code sent to your email address just go here:
http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/amoe/default.aspx?pid=DFED564C-C320-48F7-913C-2EDE403C8AF0

I had to keep refreshing the second page to get the CAPTCHA to show up, just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

You can use this everyday for 3 additional codes! just in case anyone didn't know this yet. :D

Just got 3 more today, looks like they must too many prizes laying around and need to hurry up and give them away :lol:

[quote name='drktrpr1']Just so everyone knows, http://www.twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz will be giving away 75 copies of Gran Turismo 5 between 1:42 and 1:57 EST today. You have to be one of the first 75 to click the link they post and enter your e-mail address. Good luck, CAGs![/QUOTE]

I didn't see any tweets. Weird. Wrong time listed?

[quote name='drktrpr1']Just so everyone knows, http://www.twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz will be giving away 75 copies of Gran Turismo 5 between 1:42 and 1:57 EST today. You have to be one of the first 75 to click the link they post and enter your e-mail address. Good luck, CAGs![/QUOTE]

Hmm...nothing posted? Was it definitely for today?

Read it on another subway twitter account. Could be a mistake, as it's well past the time listed.

Edit: they had the wrong day posted on the site. My bad.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Read it on another subway twitter account. Could be a mistake, as it's well past the time listed.

Edit: they had the wrong day posted on the site. My bad.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Nice. I'm here refreshing like an idiot, wife looking at me all funny. When is the day then if it's the wrong one that's posted?

Dunno. It came up on my Tweetdeck as a new tweet and I instantly posted it, hoping to help out some CAGs, but the update was from August 31st... Dunno what happened there. :drool: Sorry guys, that was totally my fault.

[quote name='Los 33x']Nice. I'm here refreshing like an idiot, wife looking at me all funny. When is the day then if it's the wrong one that's posted?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mafoofoo']Man this sucks. It's always

LBP2
LBP2 CE

Sorry you lose!

Horrible luck.[/QUOTE]
Or a 3DTV and a 40" HDTV.

[quote name='SEH']So...any word yet on how they're handling LBP2?[/QUOTE]
I saw this over at GAF:

T0rmS.png

I don't know where he got it from or even if it's true.

I won LBP2 =D

The problem is, it didn't ask for my address. I'm worried, I don't ever remember throwing my address at subway ever, and I didn't get a confirmation email from subway, I checked my spambox and everything.

I won a rental for something the other night, but didn't bother filling it out since it was a movie I already had, even then I didn't get a confirmation email. Anyone else have this problem with it not going through to aol emails?

bread's done
Back