Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='neverletthem']Anyone else having trouble playing AMOE codes? The three I got today are all coming back as either invalid or used.[/QUOTE]
Same here. All three are invalid.

Have:
2 - Uncharted 2 siege dlc
1 - High Velocity Bowling PSN code
1 - Papaton 2 PSP Full game code
1 - Locoroco 2 Full PSP game code

Want:
PSN Credit
Xbox 360 Points or months
Arcade titles for either system - Trials HD, Uno, most anything besides pain and bowling
$

[quote name='bigsexydh']Have:
2 - Uncharted 2 siege dlc
1 - High Velocity Bowling PSN code
1 - Papaton 2 PSP Full game code
1 - Locoroco 2 Full PSP game code

Want:
PSN Credit
Xbox 360 Points or months
Arcade titles for either system - Trials HD, Uno, most anything besides pain and bowling
$[/QUOTE]

Seriously just stick to the PSN Trading Thread. No need to post your list here as well.

[quote name='Sizu']Same here. All three are invalid.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just me but it keep sending out the same code over and over again so that maybe it. I checked the codes from yesterday and today I kept getting one of those so that may explain it.

hey guys i need a bit of help and was hoping someone could help ive won a copy of LBP2 and some headphones but havent gotten an email for either one my gmail account that i used has gotten every email even the one for signing up but the ones ive won on not a single thing

[quote name='Xlex']hey guys i need a bit of help and was hoping someone could help ive won a copy of LBP2 and some headphones but havent gotten an email for either one my gmail account that i used has gotten every email even the one for signing up but the ones ive won on not a single thing[/QUOTE]

Did you hit to claim your prize and fill out the information requested?

[quote name='Miketheking']I won LBP2 but it wouldn't send me to the information page to put my address and stuff in.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, but it said something like 'to your confirmed address' or something. I wish I could make sure I had entered it all correctly. I sent an email to PrizeLogic or whatever they're called, still haven't gotten a reply yet.

Pretty sure I entered it right, but you'd think there'd be more of an account aspect to it, including a password... (you can't check/change this stuff likely because there is no password)

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']Charlie's Angels movie rental:
623M-EKBP-5QAL[/QUOTE]

Will take it! Thank you! Weird, it says that the code expired or was already taken.

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']Maybe someone redeemed it and didn't post? I think I typed it right.
Anyway, I just also got an Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack:
HMQT-DTB3-KHGC[/QUOTE]

Will take it if not already taken.

Anyone know who I would contact if I need to change the address on a prize item? I gave them the wrong address, emailed winner@prizelogic two days ago and no response

Ah, sorry about that. I'll keep trying, maybe even talk to the guy that I gave the address to, he's just a bit down the street.

[quote name='bmulligan']as per a winning email:

good luck, though. Mine came back to me as undeliverable.[/QUOTE]

So did mine. Then, I fired off another one, and two days after sending the second one I received a reply. It was from the same woman that somebody else mentioned on a previous page.

I got a response from that same person, myself... but I never received a confirmation that my request was processed. It's a less than stellar ran promotion, let's just hope they can actually get the vast majority of these prizes out

Hellboy rental:
NAQ5-CPBB-324T

Does anybody know if I already have a ps3 and just want a move bundle, is it better to stay on prize level 2 for what I assume is higher chance of winning compared to the more expensive stuff on level 3?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I highly doubt you will win that from this contest.

I would kill for one myself.[/QUOTE]

I won one...

I just won a little big planet 2. Where do you register your mailing address? When i first registered, they only asked for my email address and my name/zipcode.

[quote name='cheapskake']I just won a little big planet 2. Where do you register your mailing address? When i first registered, they only asked for my email address and my name/zipcode.[/QUOTE]

The *first* time you win a prize (even if it's a digital download) you have to put in your address to claim it. Then, it's tied to your email account on future wins.

So, you must've won something prior, or it glitched. Hopefully, it was the former.

If you're worried about it, send an email to PrizeLogic and hope they say/do something.

[quote name='Rig']The *first* time you win a prize (even if it's a digital download) you have to put in your address to claim it. Then, it's tied to your email account on future wins.

So, you must've won something prior, or it glitched. Hopefully, it was the former.

If you're worried about it, send an email to PrizeLogic and hope they say/do something.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Shot an email. The only thing I have won prior is a psn rental code, but I can't remember if I gave an address or not.

Finally...after weeks of trying and getting virtually nothing but movie codes, I won GT5!!
I think im all set with this contest...dont want to be greedy.

[quote name='cheapskake']Thanks for the info. Shot an email. The only thing I have won prior is a psn rental code, but I can't remember if I gave an address or not.[/QUOTE]

You would've had to to claim the prize. As long as you put in your valid postal address, I think you should be fine.

[quote name='Atmosphere']Just got my Invizimals PSP bundle from UPS about 20 mins ago.[/QUOTE]

I figured Invisibles PSP Bundle winners were the next to receive their winnings, I just noticed those packs are not released until tomorrow. Congrats on the win!

[quote name='jimrome27']congrats! I can't wait for my gt5. Can you tell me where its ship from?[/QUOTE]

Sterling Heights, Michigan

I'm in California if that helps you figure out how quick they are I even looked up the tracking number on the box and it was shipped on the 8th from there and got to me today. was also marked as UPS next day air.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back