Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Well, the Pre-order stuff like the invisimals, move bundles, gt5, etc. won PRIOR to the actual release will all be received prior to the full 8-10 weeks.

The stuff that will sit for the full time period are the prizes that were already release or won after release.

[quote name='Atmosphere']Just got my Invizimals PSP bundle from UPS about 20 mins ago.[/QUOTE]

I won that too. Did they call you before it was delivered? My girlfriend got a call saying to expect a package today but blew it off because its her birthday today and figured it was a bday gift. Nothing came today though. I can't remember if I put it in her name or mine, I think hers.

What firmware did the Invizimals PSP come with? If you won something you can find out the UPS tracking info without a tracking number by tracking by reference and putting SubwayFFF for Shipment Reference. For destination you'll need to enter United States and your zip code.The information will only show up if it's already been shipped or has already been set up to ship with a tracking number.
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Atmosphere']Just got my Invizimals PSP bundle from UPS about 20 mins ago.[/QUOTE]

When did you win the prize? I won on 8/18 so I'm wondering if I'll receive mine soon. Also, was it via USPS or UPS? My email confirmation said USPS.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I won that too. Did they call you before it was delivered? My girlfriend got a call saying to expect a package today but blew it off because its her birthday today and figured it was a bday gift. Nothing came today though. I can't remember if I put it in her name or mine, I think hers.[/QUOTE]

Ya I received a phone call from UPS on Sunday afternoon about being home to sign the package and that they willl attempt 2 more times if not available.

What firmware did the Invizimals PSP come with? If you won something you can find out the UPS tracking info without a tracking number by tracking by reference and putting SubwayFFF for Shipment Reference. For destination you'll need to enter United States and your zip code.The information will only show up if it's already been shipped or has already been set up to ship with a tracking number.
To be honest I haven't even open the thing yet I'm still up in the air whether to keep it or sell it.

[quote name='Kendro']When did you win the prize? I won on 8/18 so I'm wondering if I'll receive mine soon. Also, was it via USPS or UPS? My email confirmation said USPS.[/QUOTE]

I won it on September 13th and my confirmation also says USPS but I received it via UPS next day air

[quote name='Atmosphere']To be honest I haven't even open the thing yet I'm still up in the air whether to keep it or sell it.[/QUOTE]

Any chance you want to trade it for the Metal Gear Peacemaker PSP Bundle? No big deal, just thought I'd ask.

img0090o.jpg

It came in today! I got an automated call from UPS yesterday saying they were delivering something with Next Day Shipping and it was this. If anyone's wondering I won back in the beginning of August and this shipped from Sterling Heights MI.

[quote name='scataloth']I have a PSP Game download code for the game Patapon 2. Looking for an Xbox 48 hour trial in exchange! PM me![/QUOTE]

I'll take it!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE....I'll give you two 48 hour codes!!!!!

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']So these people getting their Invisimals PSPs, did you abuse the system and win multiple prizes in the 2 or 3 tier?[/QUOTE]

I'm as legit as you can get only played 1 e-mail and the PSP bundle was the only thing I won besides a movie download.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']So these people getting their Invisimals PSPs, did you abuse the system and win multiple prizes in the 2 or 3 tier?[/QUOTE]

I won Locoroco 2 and the Invizimals PSP pack.

My brother won GT5 and the Uncharted DLC.

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']I won Locoroco 2 and the Invizimals PSP pack.

My brother won GT5 and the Uncharted DLC.[/QUOTE]

Thats a sweet prize pack. Congrats :)

So I got the PSP Invizimals pack today, mom called me and told me it arrived. Very surprised, because I didn't even get the confirmation email for it.

Nice surprise to come back to once I head back for Thanksigiving.

PM'd.

Also, that UPS link...does it only show an incoming package to a zip code? Or, does it go all out and mention where specifically they're going to deliver a package (street, etc.)? I couldn't imagine it showing a full address, but since I don't have a known zip code to plug-in, I cannot tell for sure.

[quote name='technom22']PMed too. ;)

Too bad I don't live in the US, getting LBP2 or GT5 would've been fun. :)[/QUOTE]

I really hope you are not hoarding codes, I keep seeing you try to trade them in the PSN thread and here. Just chill out if that's the case.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']I really hope you are not hoarding codes, I keep seeing you try to trade them in the PSN thread and here. Just chill out if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

He's already made a trade for some codes. Look at his feedback.

[quote name='Kendro']He's already made a trade for some codes. Look at his feedback.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I saw that too, I'm not sure but I don't think trades like that are supposed to count for the sake of feedback boosting.

[quote name='Strigol']I've got 2 loco roco codes, 2 uncharted seige dlc codes and a Pain code, given to me by coworkers / friends whom I hooked on the contest

PM me and i'll send them out first come first serve later this afternoon[/QUOTE]

PM'd earlier this afternoon.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']I really hope you are not hoarding codes, I keep seeing you try to trade them in the PSN thread and here. Just chill out if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Honestly, I want some codes to trade for a PSP/PS3 game.
Movie rentals are not that popular, and this guy is offering PAIN and even Locoroco, 2 games that I want.

I don't want to hoard codes, and it looks like that I can't use my movie rentals, I might give them next week.

I got my sony bloggie cam today, I live in the Midwest just in case anybody was wondering. Now to make decision, open it or sell it? hmmm....

[quote name='the8055']I got my sony bloggie cam today, I live in the Midwest just in case anybody was wondering. Now to make decision, open it or sell it? hmmm....[/QUOTE]

when did you win?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']So I got the PSP Invizimals pack today, mom called me and told me it arrived. Very surprised, because I didn't even get the confirmation email for it.

Nice surprise to come back to once I head back for Thanksigiving.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pityu1000']I`ve got mine one minute ago.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1582/12102010242.jpg[/QUOTE]

same question to you guys, when did you win?

maybe they are sending things out in waves???

never got an email, but i got aol so that might be the problem. But i did email prizelogic and they confirmed my address and name.
I won back in august i wanna say 25th

[quote name='the8055']never got an email, but i got aol so that might be the problem. But i did email prizelogic and they confirmed my address and name.
I won back in august i wanna say 25th[/QUOTE]

thanks! so it took ~8 weeks just like they said. PATIENCE! :)

So, with there being like over 100 pages of posts here, I really can't dig for this:

Have they announced what they are doing for those of us who won Little Big Planet 2. I'd like to keep this one, but if something else better, (like a move bundle or Assassins Creed Brotherhood), were offered, I'd seriously consider taking that in it's place. Is Subway officially offering a substitute yet?

Is there a list of what the winners have received thus far? The PSP Invisimals is all I've heard of at this point. Anything else been sent out yet?

[quote name='BWQ3A']Is there a list of what the winners have received thus far? The PSP Invisimals is all I've heard of at this point. Anything else been sent out yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, people have received the PS3 320gb Move bundles. Not sure if anyone has received the Move starter bundles.

The only people who have received their items thus far are:
1) PEOPLE WHO WON AN UNRELEASE PRIZE PRIOR TO RELEASE
2) PEOPLE WHO HAVE WAITED THE FULL 7-10 WEEKS

Just chill out guys.

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']The only people who have received their items thus far are:
1) PEOPLE WHO WON AN UNRELEASE PRIZE PRIOR TO RELEASE
2) PEOPLE WHO HAVE WAITED THE FULL 7-10 WEEKS

Just chill out guys.[/QUOTE]

3) PEOPLE WHO DID NOT USE 13294271 EMAILS AT ONE ADDRESS :applause:

*Sit back and watch the kids cry themselves to bed tonight*

[quote name='air_max']same question to you guys, when did you win?

maybe they are sending things out in waves???[/QUOTE]

I won mine on 09/27. I got the call sunday from UPS saying that my package will arrive on monday, and the tracking number was also included in that call. I was not able to be home monday so I received my package today.

[quote name='jimrome27']and did you guys get an email saying its been shipped or smthng?[/QUOTE]

No email, just a call from UPS with the tracking number.

[quote name='pityu1000']I won mine on 09/27. I got the call sunday from UPS saying that my package will arrive on monday, and the tracking number was also included in that call. I was not able to be home monday so I received my package today.[/QUOTE]

wow, so you won yours only 2 weeks ago?

very fortunate. it makes me wonder then if they are sending these out in waves, since two or three people on this site alone all said they got the invizimals psp pack this week...

EDIT:

Scratch that idea. Invizimals just came out today. I bet they shipped these out since this technically falls under the "win it before you buy it" part of the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='air_max']wow, so you won yours only 2 weeks ago?

very fortunate. it makes me wonder then if they are sending these out in waves, since two or three people on this site alone all said they got the invizimals psp pack this week...[/QUOTE]

Yes. Two weeks ago.

bread's done
Back