Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/18-8/24) Disney Infinity Deals and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy includes a free Power Disc Capsule or Album with purchase of a Disney Infinity Starter Pack. PS3 Dualshock 3 controllers are $39.99 each. Save 50% off Bioshock Infinite when purchased with The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

18_t.gif
GameStop knocks $5 off $25 iTunes gift cards (Power Up Members only). Save $10 on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Resident Evil Revelations.

kmart.gif
Kmart lists the The Last Of Us and Dualshock 3 controllers for $39.99 each. Buy one, get one 50% off on Disney Infinity figures.

icontarget.gif
Target throws in a $10 gift card with a combined purchase of Splinter Cell Blacklist and a 12 pack of Sunkist. Disney Infinity Cars or Lone Ranger Playsets are $17.49 each, 2 packs of Power Discs are $4.99, Single Characters $12.99, and save 25% off all other Disney Infinity Accessories.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us holds a buy one, get 1 50% off sale on all Disney Infinity items and a buy one, get 1 40% off sale on all 3DS, PS3 and Xbox 360 games (except Infinity and Skylanders). All Disney Infinity Power Packs (coins) are buy 1, get 1 for $1. Additionally, get $10 off w/$100 spent on a TRU credit card for Disney Infinity items. More deals below.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, edison - See original post

iconbestbuy.gif
FREE Power Disc Capsule OR Album with purchase of a Disney Infinity starter pack ($74.99). (A $9.99 value.)

Disney Infinity figures $13.99

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack $5.99

Disney Infinity Figure 3-Pack $29.99

Disney Infinity Play Set $34.99

Disney Infinity Strategy Guide $19.99

:ps3: PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller $39.99 (Save $15.00)
(Red, and Urban Camo pictured.)

above credited to bainbridge's stache on Blu-ray.com

Thanks to MidnightMetal for the following additions, some of which are unadvertised:

:psp: PS Vita $199.99
:psp: Save $10 on 1 year Playstation Plus with purchase of a PS Vita
:ps3: 12Gb PS3 System>>>$199.99
*Purchase 12Gb PS3 and The Last of Us and get Uncharted 3 GOTY for FREE ($39.99 Value)
:360: :ps3: Save 50% off Bioshock Infinite when purchased with The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
:360: Save $20 on 12-Month Xbox Live with purchase of ANY Xbox 360

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 8/20

18_t.gif
$5 Off $25 iTunes Gift Cards (Rewards Members Only)
18_t.gif
Online coupon codes:

• GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more.
  • GUST5 - $5 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $25 or more.
:3ds: :wiiu: $10 off Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
:360: :ps3: :wiiu: $10 off Resident Evil Revelations

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, MasterX - See original post

:ps3: The Last Of US $39.99
:ps3: PS3 Controller $39.99
kmart.gif
Buy one get one 50% off on Disney Infinity figures
:ps3: 12GB PS3 $199.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See original post

:psp: Playstation Vita $199.99, regularly $249.99-$299.99

:360: :ps3: Splinter Cell Blacklist $59.99
Buy the game and a 12 pk of Sunkist, receive a $10 gift card. Only at
icontarget.gif
: Special Amber Goggles unlockable on select Sunkist packages

:360: :ps3: :wii: :wiiu: :3ds: Disney Infinity $74.99
-Cars or Lone Ranger Playsets $17.49, regularly $34.99
-2 pk Power Discs $4.99
-Single Characters $12.99
-Save 25% off all other Disney Infinity Accessories

Source

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here
icontoysrus_r1.gif
BOGO 40% off on all 3DS, PS3 and Xbox 360 games (Excludes Infinity and Skylanders due to below offers)
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Disney Infinity BOGO 50% off on all Disney Infinity items
icontoysrus_r1.gif
B1G1 for $1 On All Disney Infinity Power Packs (coins)
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Additional $10 off w/$100 spent on TRU credit card for Disney Infinity
icontoysrus_r1.gif
BOGO 60% off all Skylanders Figures and Accessories
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Save $20 Skylanders Giants Start Packs ($39.99)
:360: Save $50 X360 4GB Console w/Kinect
:360: Save $50 X360 250GB
:3ds: Buy a 3DS/3DSXL get Kid Icarus or Star Fox 64 3D free

Online Only:
:360: :ps3: Pre-order Diablo 3 for $44.99 (Through September 7th)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!! Been wanting to get this game. Going to Pm at my local best buy

... Just got this with the ebay deal... oh well. $5 difference may = gas to the closest Kmart

Damn, Target wont PM Kmart.com according to their site.  Guess I'll hope for an Amazon match or that I'll be near a BB (closest one is an hour away)

Damn, Target wont PM Kmart.com according to their site. Guess I'll hope for an Amazon match or that I'll be near a BB (closest one is an hour away)
This should be in the weekly Kmart ad (I will be able to confirm that when I get my mail tomorrow) and as far as I know Target will PM Kmart's weekly ad.

No KMart in my area, but Amazon may PM. This is a great game, but it must tax the PS3 hardware pretty hard. Never have I heard a game spin so fast or make such odd noises in my PS3. I've read it won't even play in some older model PS3 systems. If your PS3 is near death, this game will likely finish it off.

Do you think target will sell the splinter cell limited edition airplane in stores also?

Does Target PM buy one get another 1/2 off deals? I want to get the playset there and pm kmarts ad with the buy one get one 1/2 off the characters. Thanks for any help.

I was at the downtown Minneapolis store yesterday and they were moving around the displays. They had set up an Xbox One display and swapped it with the PS3 space. (There was also a big empty space where Disney Infinity was going.) The space for the PS Vita was reduced down to one side of a display cube and they just had games. No sign of actual Vitas.

So if you're planning to use this sale on Vitas, you should call ahead. Target might just be clearing out the whole line.

TRU has a 20% off any Disney Infinity purchase in that runs from 8/18 to something like 8/24 any chance Target would honor the coupon on the pre-order?  Before someone comments...I have a ton of credit at Target that is why I did not just pre-order it from TRU.

Good deal on the Cars/Lone Ranger sets. I'll definitely be getting the Cars set then since I already have the Lone Ranger set on preorder at BB when it was $14.

I still enjoy the Toy Story 3 game with my son, so I'm really looking forward to Disney Infinity.

So is the price on the Cars/Lone Ranger packs better here or better on Amazon where you get a "bonus DISNEY INFINITY Figure of your choice and a DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc Pack for free".

Looks like it's about the same, with a slight edge to the Amazon deal.  Maybe just preorder the Cars figure pack there then to get the bonus figure and discs and pickup the full game later...

Hmm... Does this mean the PS Vita is not getting an MSRP drop? Maybe that Target sale during the same week is just a sale by Target.
I have the ads in hand now. Best Buy is actually doing a $199.99 sale on the Vita as well, although their ad specifically states it's for the Wi-Fi only model. They also show that dumb 12g PS3 for $199.99

They also show that dumb 12g PS3 for $199.99
Won't be dumb if there's a $75-$100 GC offer for them in 3 months they could get any version of the PS3 in most households along with PS+ it'll strengthen their brand over the long term. Ideally, a $100-$125 price point would be enough to get results they want but I guess getting some casuals to overpay at $200 won't hurt them too much either. This thing should be $150 or less by BF.

I've played through a good portion of TLOU single player as a rental and enjoyed the narrative, but can't really see myself replaying it. Is the multiplayer worth the $40 for those who own it?

I've played through a good portion of TLOU single player as a rental and enjoyed the narrative, but can't really see myself replaying it. Is the multiplayer worth the $40 for those who own it?
Not to me it wasn't, it was gears of war multiplayer with a crafting aspect to it, theirs more to it than that but I didn't enjoy it too much

If you're more interested in the multiplayer, you're doing it wrong.

Wanted to add these other couple of tidbits of goodness that wasn't in the OP
I sent a message to edison for him to update the OP (possibly a mod can do this)

PS Vita>>>$199.99

12Gb PS3 System>>>$199.99
Purchase 12Gb PS3 and The Last of Us and get Uncharted 3 GOTY for FREE ($39.99 Value)

Save 50% off Bioshock Infinite when purchased with The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Save $20 on 12-Month Xbox Live with purchase of ANY Xbox 360
Save $10 on 1 year Playstation Plus with purchase of a PS Vita

Wanted to add these other couple of tidbits of goodness that wasn't in the OP
I sent a message to edison for him to update the OP (possibly a mod can do this)

PS Vita>>>$199.99

12Gb PS3 System>>>$199.99
Purchase 12Gb PS3 and The Last of Us and get Uncharted 3 GOTY for FREE ($39.99 Value)

Save 50% off Bioshock Infinite when purchased with The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Save $20 on 12-Month Xbox Live with purchase of ANY Xbox 360
Save $10 on 1 year Playstation Plus with purchase of a PS Vita
welcome back midnight metal, thanks

Good to be back YBX87. I'd love to be the head honcho here for Best Buy deals, but some people :whistle2:k are beating me to the punch. LOL
i thought you might have been too busy to post deals, due to work related reason. lol

i have not seen you in months. i think the last time you posted a deal was during the bestbuy blowout summer sale.

If you're more interested in the multiplayer, you're doing it wrong.
Like I said, I just don't see a huge amount of replay value in the main campaign ... it's dark and depressing and a tad repetitive. As a story, it's entertaining, but unless Naughty Dog is releasing campaign dlc, then I'd basically be spending $40 for the multiplayer. I've heard it's pretty good, but I can also see where it could be kind of tired and gears of war like. Guess I'll think things over between now and then.

Would get xcom but it'll be on sale fast probably $35 @ TRU in a month. Sony should've just packaged TLOU & PS+ w/the 12 GB model. Even if you pm TLOU $240 for a GB nuked PS3, along with those 2 games is blah. If Sony had a UC trilogy pack that would be a bit better but damn you still gotta get a HD.

Wait till black friday...if you waited this long, then you can wait a couple more months. Plus if you have Chase Freedom or Discover, you get 5% cash back with online purchases, which most stores do anyways for Black Friday.

I am very tempted with that $199 Vita deal. The only think keeping me from getting it is the memory stick. Does it come with one? Because I heard they are very expensive. Also should I just hold out til Black Friday to get a Vita?
I am very tempted with that $199 Vita deal. The only think keeping me from getting it is the memory stick. Does it come with one? Because I heard they are very expensive. Also should I just hold out til Black Friday to get a Vita?

bread's done
Back