Super Mario All-Stars for Wii IN STOCK @ Toys R Us $29.99

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Before I get the flames of MSRP AINT A DEAL...shut up. This game has been long sold out and out of print. More than likely TRU found some copies they didn't know they had. It commonly sells for much more than this price used on ebay and amazon. So don't flame. If you don't want it or think it's a lousy deal, don't post.

Anyway, for anybody who may have missed this back in November, TRU for some random reason has some in stock.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10917925&prodFindSrc=search

If you'd prefer an ebay feedback point with your purchase, you can also buy it directly from TRU from their ebay store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario...0502?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a13453a86

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']out of print? I've seen it at my target for a month or so.[/QUOTE]

my walmart has NBA Live 2003 for Xbox. Guess it's still in print. com'on, now. the first reply a thread gets can dictate flames or calmness ;)

[quote name='Wario64']out of print? I've seen it at my target for a month or so.[/QUOTE]

I think he means the limited edition version. It has become rare to find a new copy, but I haven't seen it sell for twice the price used. My Target had one last month for $25, but it was torn so I said no thanks.

I would say limited edition is a stretch, as everytime it starts to get rare Nintendo reprints it. Thats just part of the way vido games work these days. Limited edition is not so limited.

[quote name='tightclaws']I would say limited edition is a stretch, as everytime it starts to get rare Nintendo reprints it. Thats just part of the way vido games work these days. Limited edition is not so limited.[/QUOTE]

What about Metroid Prime Trilogy?

it's not very rare ever since Nintendo reprinted them...I've seen copies at my local kmart, target, TRU....they aren't difficult to find....Not a bad deal though if you can't find one in your area for some reason

My local Best Buy has a ton of these. Game was reprinted a couple months back with not much demand. I wouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for this.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why is this game even priced over 20 ?[/QUOTE]

Because idiots like me were willing to pay whatever Nintendo asks for their goodies. This package is worth $20 so naturally Nintendo charged me more for it to make a tidy profit. Look at the 3DS. I bought that day 1 and apparantly paid way too much.

I have yet to see a copy of this on any shelf. My local kmart and walmart has never had them in stock from the time the first print came out back last year and not even the 2nd printing. I suggest anyone wanting this get it now because I forsee it being valuable in the future. It's actually a really nice package and earns you 50 club nintendo points.

You remind me of fire_thief, maybe with a grumpier edge though. This doesn't seem like a very good deal.... ignoring the fact that it seems to be very common in stores (I know all of my local big box stores have them) one look at the completed listings on ebay probably should've keyed you in that this isn't really an MRSP game that deserves an exception.

If you don't want it or think it's a lousy deal, don't post.
If we didn't, then you would never be aware of the fact that you were making bad posts. I guess we know which pill YOU chose, eh Neo?

[quote name='iamsmart']You remind me of fire_thief, maybe with a grumpier edge though. This doesn't seem like a very good deal.... ignoring the fact that it seems to be very common in stores (I know all of my local big box stores have them) one look at the completed listings on ebay probably should've keyed you in that this isn't really an MRSP game that deserves an exception.

If we didn't, then you would never be aware of the fact that you were making bad posts. I guess we know which pill YOU chose, eh Neo?[/QUOTE]

pill joke went over my head. i just feel that if somebody doesnt like a deal, they should just let it die, rather than bump it in order to flame. it's one thing to say mention it isnt the best deal. its quite another to post "ZOMG IN FOR 50." or "deal of the fucking year". Not saying you did either of these, and i have no problem with people saying something can be had cheaper somewhere else. Personally, i havn't seen it in stock since it was released, so in my area this would seem to be better than for other people who do see it around.

Like i said, no problem with people pointing out if something is more common than I know, or if there is a better deal elsewhere. In fact, i'd prefer them point this stuff out, in order to help others out (point of the forums). I just dont like and arrogant flame attacks. Nobody posts a deal to be annoying, so I just think thats rude to do to the OP. Thats all i meant by "if you dont like it dont post" comment.

Anyway, I don't mean to come off grump either. Sorry if it seems that way, i'll try and come off as less of a grouch lol. One more thing: who is fire thief? Seems he/she gets mentioned on here fairly often, but i dont think ive ever seen a post by this cag.

People claiming that it is in stock at every retailer in their area are grossly exaggerating. It is not even worth arguing.

I can't find a single .com that has it in stock (NEW) and that includes Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, GoHastings, Gamestop, Target, Walmart etc.

I don't doubt that you saw a copy or two here or there at game stores over the last month but to make it sound like it is common to see this sitting on a shelf is very misleading.

[quote name='GBAstar']People claiming that it is in stock at every retailer in their area are grossly exaggerating. It is not even worth arguing.

I can't find a single .com that has it in stock (NEW) and that includes Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, GoHastings, Gamestop, Target, Walmart etc.

I don't doubt that you saw a copy or two here or there at game stores over the last month but to make it sound like it is common to see this sitting on a shelf is very misleading.[/QUOTE]

that's what i was thinking when i posted this. i have literally not seen this once anywhere since december, it's very rarely in stock online, and it's very overpriced on ebay. That's why i posted this. Either im living in the only area of the USA that didnt get many copies of this, or everybody else is exaggerating. I guess it's possible that the people who have commented in this thread do see this around, but I personally don't and im sure there are plenty of other cags who dont either.

You live in a major city so it's understandable that you can't find a copy. I see this everywhere. It's good for the CAG's that can't find it, though!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Personally I think every Wii game should be $20 MSRP. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

C'mon, you know what he meant. This game is pretty much EXACTLY the same as the SNES version of Super Mario All-Stars. Even the controllers on the screen in the select menu is the SNES controller! This is about as lazy a title as Nintendo has ever released.

I haven't seen this one for a while anywhere. I know this item is deleted at Best Buy, so what you see in their stores is all they have left. Don't forget Toys R Us has had exclusive reprints with previous Nintendo software such as Super Princess Peach, Mario Hoops 3x3, and Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, all for DS. They are the only retail store with new copies of these, and stores still receive replenishment as they sell. It wouldn't surprise me if TRU has a contract for Super Mario All-Stars as well.

[quote name='Scorch']You live in a major city so it's understandable that you can't find a copy. I see this everywhere. It's good for the CAG's that can't find it, though![/QUOTE]

Yeah me too, I always see it...especially at Target. Not to say it's not a good deal for some though. Also I have to say, the game in general was a bit of a rip off and should have been much more thorough and a better release all around.

bread's done
Back