Super Mario All-Stars (Wii) - 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...you still have about 1,500.00 more to explain, let alone you've accomplished this every month for 1.5 years now. You've made 36,000.00 in flipping in the past year and a half, am I correct in assuming that?

id say a little over $15,000.

and i havent been flipping games for that long. maybe a year.

before that i was only modding wiis and 360s and selling back up games.

the game flipping kinda fell into my lap while looking for a job.

and im telling you, there is no place like florida for flea markets/garage/yard sales.

this is all coupled with my wife working at best buy and having a bunch of connects(to buy, sell, and trade with) close to me.

gamestops buy two get one is usually a great place to make money too.

lol... Don't admit to that kind of activity, especially here on CAG and there not back up games, you were illegally copying games and selling them.

so?

im not selling them to you or anyone on here(its illegal afterall).

and yes i ILLEGALLY COPIED AND BURNED THEM(not to mention at the time i owned well over 1/2 the games i burned for people, so it wasnt always "illegal").

so what?

I'm starting to grow fond of this guy's "one sentence every other line" technique. For some reason, it kinda reminds me of F_T.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']so?

im not selling them to you or anyone on here(its illegal afterall).

and yes i ILLEGALLY COPIED AND BURNED THEM(not to mention at the time i owned well over 1/2 the games i burned for people, so it wasnt always "illegal").

so what?[/QUOTE]
I'm going to guess you're dealing and drawing unemployment too?

wtf is your problem? Are you mentally retarded or don't think before say anything? Are you just some hick from the glades? I don't care what you do, I wasn't judging you, I was just pointing out what you said and corrected it for what it is. No matter how you word it your still a douche for doing it but that's just my opinion. Maybe the Dreamcast would still be around if it wasn't for people like you.

Your just trolling these boards now, don't you have to go look for the next flip?

[quote name='StripesOrBars'](not to mention at the time i owned well over 1/2 the games i burned for people, so it wasnt always "illegal")[/QUOTE]

Um, I really don't want to get involved in this idiocy, but curiosity gets the better of me . . . how is it not illegal to burn copies of games for people just because you own a copy? Or do you mean that you owned the copyright on the games, and therefore it was your right to copy them for whomever you wanted?

JIZiim

im sorry if that post(which wasnt offensive) hurt your little dick.

i have more feedback than you, so honestly, youre the one trolling(uncalled for, i know, now the people with low feedback hate me, bring it).

people cant have normal conversations anymore without freaking out.

way out of line Jiziim.

[quote name='arcane93']Um, I really don't want to get involved, but curiosity gets the better of me . . . how is it not illegal to burn copies of games for people just because you own a copy? Or do you mean that you owned the copyright on the games, and therefore it was your right to copy them for whomever you wanted?[/QUOTE]
no, its legal for me to burn copies of games i own.

once its in your hands(the buyer), its yours(tho i was getting money for it, so it was hard to sleep at night).

[quote name='Vader582']I'm going to guess you're dealing and drawing unemployment too?[/QUOTE]

no comment on either(im not serving tho).

[quote name='Vader582']:lol: What happened to your defiance?

I also noticed that my theory went unanswered...[/QUOTE]

defiance? lol.

i was just afraid a cop was gonna get me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StripesOrBars']...so it was hard to sleep at night).[/QUOTE]
:lol: What happened to your defiance?

I also noticed that my theory went unanswered...

lmao... I guess we found F_T replacement, you can call it what you want but intent to sell for self profit is still a crime no matter how you look at it. Call up Nintendo and Microsoft and ask them if it's alright and see what they say.

Your just some douche kid who has nothing to show for. Are we also comparing feedback to the size of are penis now? How childish can you get?

This is why he's unemployed and obviously mentally handicap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRIEFEKA1Qs&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back