Super Monkey Ball Jr. (GBA) (and a few others) $10 at Gamestop

It's fun while it lasts...especially the minigames. Monkey Bowling is bloody amazing.

If you don't have it, get it. It's definitely worth it. :D

hmmm, now i can have monkey ball on computer (flash game), Gamecube (1&2), My Phone (Java) AND on GBA!....i guess i need to get an N-gage soon to collect them all!

I think i just felt my soul leave my body. weird.

If anyone is even pondering to pick up the turd that is Munch's Oddysee for GBA, get a used copy for Xbox instead since it's the same price. Cause the GBA version is just plain awful.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I can't see the pics, please post the names :([/quote]

First one- Super Monkey Ball Jr.
Second one- Banjo/ Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Third one-Rugrats: Go Wild
Fourth one- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Fifth one- Jimmy Neutron

[quote name='Wshakspear']hmmm, now i can have monkey ball on computer (flash game), Gamecube (1&2), My Phone (Java) AND on GBA!....i guess i need to get an N-gage soon to collect them all!

I think i just felt my soul leave my body. weird.[/quote]

You only need to buy the N-Gage version of the game for completeness. You don't need to buy the N-Gage itself.

re: SMB jr

I hardly play my GBA SP on it's own...I mainly play games on my GBA player. Is this worth getting if you already have this for the Gamecube and mainly play games on the GBA player?

[quote name='bmarquardt']re: SMB jr

I hardly play my GBA SP on it's own...I mainly play games on my GBA player. Is this worth getting if you already have this for the Gamecube and mainly play games on the GBA player?[/quote]

I can tell you after a week or so after I get that game hehe

I faced a rather serious purchasing dilemma a few weeks ago when the news came out that Costco had Super Monkey Ball Jr. for $14. I really wanted it, but $14 still seemed just a bit too much.

I love Sega and own both of the GCN Monkey Ball titles, but I just wasn't sure I'd love the pint-sized model as much as the originals. (It didn't help that most of my GBA play time is reserved for infrequent out-of-town trips.)

It blows that Gamestop no longer has free shipping, but it still ends up being roughly $2 cheaper than Costco. I guess I'll sign up. Thanks.

super monkey ball just doesnt play right on the gba in comparison to the cube version. i recommend banjo if you were a fan of the n64 games though.
is this a thq sale or something or is it just a coincidence?

[quote name='swetooth9']do they pricematch their site? b/c on their site it says that prices on site and prices in store can be different...[/quote]

The sticker was $9.99, so luckily I didn't have to go the trouble of pricematching.

bread's done
Back