Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Good on ya! thanks for the generosity!
I didn't see that on the wheel of posts.
My wheel only has the following posts on it.

1. Complain about people selling THEIR codes.

2. Complain about lurkers, while them their-selves are lurking.

3. Complain about people spending THEIR money on codes.

Yo PM me a code if anyone has any extra to give out ;)

I was a platinum member and because of the lame email notifications requirment I was denied a code =(

Really would love to play this. If anyone has an extra code I can have I would say nothing but nice things about you. ;)

Nelodiavolo is the best! Thanks again you wonderful person you!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to play this for a while and won't have time to play next weekend because of midterms. If anyone has an extra code to pm so I can play these next few days I'd appreciate it.

can someone please send me a code. nintendo didn't bother sending me one even though I was a platnium member and had email on.

My 3ds is on and ready.

Someone post a code please.
I learned the hard way, don't keep it closed to long. I thought I finally got one yesterday only to find out I had to reset the eshop because I lost the connection.

can someone please send me a code. nintendo didn't bother sending me one even though I was a platnium member and had email on.
It seems you don't bother to post either, 14 post in 10 years and you seem so deserving?!??!

I learned the hard way, don't keep it closed to long. I thought I finally got one yesterday only to find out I had to reset the eshop because I lost the connection.

It seems you don't bother to post either, 14 post in 10 years and you seem so deserving?!??!
lol he only posts when he needs something.

I would want a code, but I don't see the point.

demo is out this week anyway, why bother with something when it's so close right?

how is the demo btw, gents?

I would want a code, but I don't see the point.

demo is out this week anyway, why bother with something when it's so close right?

how is the demo btw, gents?
The demo this week will limit how many times you can boot it up (30 I believe) but the one that you get with a code has no limit.

Anways, I'd like a code as well if anyone whom hasn't given theirs all out yet would like to offer me one.

I gotta head to work but its much appreciated.

I think the demo is pretty solid. I had very little interest in the game prior to the demo but now I'm definitely on the fence. As far as the unlimited use demo vs general public demo, I personally don't think it's a huge deal. You'll get 30 uses which ought last you until the game releases.

is the game a  PURE FIGHTER or can you level up your fighters ..

still looking as well. but like to know before buying it   

heard something about a spinning thing at the end of battle

Yeah a bunch of these codes keep getting sniped. All the lurkers here.

If someone still has codes left and could pm me one I would be much appreciated.

Yeah you pretty much have to hit refresh and have your 3ds open hoping that someone posted one. I guess I'll wait until the demo is up for everyone. Thanks though to those that have been giving out codes.

anyone want to trade  2 codes for a  tomodachi life move  in  verison demo 

or  will give you a  high five for  one  :)  

(or 30 nintendo code code for  3 or 4)    

just seeing if there is any interest. in this crap 

bread's done
Back