Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

was a joke but all of them are gone no i didnt sell them but already got a list of 4 people if my friends dont want them they are gone dont want others pm me getting their hopes up

really did spend 4000 on a car today though :)
Dang I think I'm going to have to wait cause people I'm against are fast

Hmm I read that wrong and PMed one to slidecage. If he didn't need it, then here you go. Enjoy: A05VAXRN386CF16A

Hmm I read that wrong and PMed one to slidecage. If he didn't need it, then here you go. Enjoy: A05VAXRN386CF16A
Your code has already been used by someone who was not nice enough to thank you.

But thanks for posting one and not selling it! I must of just missed it.

Sorry guys. I ended up using 1 that I got from someone before I got the email; then giving away three from the email in this thread; buying one for my sister on ebay for $1.75; then giving away that one that she had found.  

This was a crazy week for demo codes.

The demo codes are supposed to be redeemed *by* 8/19. Using "by" always confused me...do they mean today is the last day or was it yesterday?

At any rate, I have an NA code I'd be willing to trade for the Destiny Blacksmith Armor Shader for Xbox 360.

EDIT: I'd be interested in the Red Sparrow and Vanguard Armory pre-order codes for Xbox 360 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a friendly reminder that this Forum is for the Contests and Free Stuff. If you wanna trade, you'd have better luck in the trade forums. 

Is their any chance I could get any code, My 4 codes had problems, the first three had said "The code is used or downloaded" and the last one refused to work! Somone help me out here!!!

Sent from an android device

bread's done
Back