Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Bye bye codes. It was announced that there are no more codes. They have all been registered. Gg ppl. Wait till Friday the rest of you.

If anyone has a code they aren't gonna use, pm it to people who ask. They expire today. So, you can either pm someone a code and make their day, or you can have an email in your inbox with a code that is useless and could've been used for someone who's love it. Pm me a code and/or pm someone else!!!

I thought the last day to use these code was Sept 19th (Friday)?

If anyone has a code they aren't gonna use, pm it to people who ask. They expire today. So, you can either pm someone a code and make their day, or you can have an email in your inbox with a code that is useless and could've been used for someone who's love it. Pm me a code and/or pm someone else!!!

can someone please send me a code?  long time CAG member, love smash bros ever since the 64 version.  ive been watching this thread like a hawk and havent been able to get a code.  i will be eternally grateful.  thank you in advance.

[quote name="TerminaKid" post="12101617" timestamp="1410970600"]If anyone has a code they aren't gonna use, pm it to people who ask. They expire today. So, you can either pm someone a code and make their day, or you can have an email in your inbox with a code that is useless and could've been used for someone who's love it. Pm me a code and/or pm someone else!!![/quote]

Funny, yesterday you said they had all been used. Now you say you want one. Hmm.

Like above I really wish someone would make my day and send me a code. I'll rep you, give you a thumbs up, and a high five and be very thankful and appreciate the gesture

Edit: I got one, thanks to those who gave their codes away instead of selling for a high profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave away my codes yesterday in this thread and just found out my little sister didn't get an email. Probably too late for her but I'd appreciate not having to send her to eBay to get one. Thanks.

Actually it looks like they are going cheap on ebay now. I'm good with paying $1 for a copy for her. Hopefully whoever lurked my codes is enjoying them.

I have been trying so hard to get watching but when I have to do something I come back and I'm always a few minutes off please someone pm me a code

So is this demo becoming public Friday? If so I can wait as I have work all week anyway. Hope everyone is able to get a code and if not, you can patiently wait till Friday (like me!). Not sure what the big deal is, not like its the full retail release of the game early anyway.

So is this demo becoming public Friday? If so I can wait as I have work all week anyway. Hope everyone is able to get a code and if not, you can patiently wait till Friday (like me!). Not sure what the big deal is, not like its the full retail release of the game early anyway.
Yea but you only get thirty tries and I play a lot so I would prefer the code. I have been looking every day

some people say that the public demo is gonna have a limited of 30 uses before coming unusable again

anyone tossing codes pm me...

ALSO  do you have to enter the code by the date  or could you enter them after the date? i think they expire meaning they take down the unlimited mode right.  Also anyone know block size.    one last friend needs it   though i doubt they have the space 

also nintendo said you can now  REDOWNLOAD ALL OF YOUR GAMES IF YOU DELETE

i though nintendo was  a  one download thing  and your screwed 

anyone tossing codes pm me...

ALSO do you have to enter the code by the date or could you enter them after the date? i think they expire meaning they take down the unlimited mode right. Also anyone know block size. one last friend needs it though i doubt they have the space

also nintendo said you can now REDOWNLOAD ALL OF YOUR GAMES IF YOU DELETE

i though nintendo was a one download thing and your screwed
Yeah but it has to be on the same system. So if you lose/break your 3DS, you're SOL.

I'm amazed with how hard it has been to come by a NA demo code. I've kept an eye on here and Reddit and all codes have been snapped up instantly. I just can't justify buying one on ebay... I am a cheapass afterall. Just... must... wait... two more days!

Still in need of a code if anyone is willing to part with one (if so please pm I'm not glued to this page).

@yourlefthand yesterday I was just saying that they were practically all gone. Of course there's more...lay off jerk.

Heya guys, Nintendo support came through and I got my codes, after sharing with friends I have one spare left.  First to PM me can have it.  :3

Edit:  And it's been won, sorry guys.  I know it felt before Nintendo support actually got back to me about getting one of these things.  D:

Heya guys, Nintendo support came through and I got my codes, after sharing with friends I have one spare left. First to PM me can have it. :3

Edit: And it's been won, sorry guys. I know it felt before Nintendo support actually got back to me about getting one of these things. D:
Thanks mate!

Why can I never get on time I'm always late by a few minutes after taking a break doing work at school. Someone please pm me a code

Yeah, the demo comes out tomorrow.... But that's wayyyyyy too long to wait.. :)

I have today off and was just hoping to have sometime to play today. 

absence makes the heart grow fonder

bread's done
Back