Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Got two left, just let me know and you can have it right away. Unless I am lost in Destiny.   //  All out now, that was fast. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having issues connecting to the eshop? I seem to be able to access the internet through the web browser, but keep getting error 010-2504 when attempting to access the eshop.

Anyone looking to get rid of a spare code? PM me!

Also, I was trying to connect to the eShop a little while ago and think it was down for maintenance. Looks like it's back up now though.

Also, I was trying to connect to the eShop a little while ago and think it was down for maintenance. Looks like it's back up now though.

I have a Smash code that I would like to trade for any HD digital copies I may be interested in if anyone has. Preferably Cap 2.

wow A LOT of lurkers. I'm never posting any desired information publicly in here ever again. Probably got bots and what not setup to scrape codes up lol

I was out of town for the weekend and came home to this madness! i'm seriously starting behind the curve here. would greatly appreciate a code if anyone has an extra. I have some club nintendo points I can toss your way in return.

I still have one more code to TRADE. If anyone has HD Ultraviolet codes, E-shop codes, PSN codes, or anything like that, PM me. I'm not interested in Steam codes or Pokemon. Don't PM me unless you have something to trade.

Alright! People stop PM'g me with your beggeries. I don't have anymore codes to give out. I had to buy a bunch of shit to get those codes in the first place. Thanks.

What goes around comes around. I don't want a code as I'm content playing destiny until the demo releases for free, but talk about cheapskates when you can't even give fellow CAG's a code for a demo of all things. It's america though, so we're free to do whatever we want. On that note, I'll be sure to come back to this thread next time I recieve something like this and give it away to one of the generous people in this thread.

Le sigh. I would appreciate a code please. I have nothing to offer you but my wuv.... and maybe some shiny pokemon or something. Lol.

I would love a code if there is one available.  Been so excited to play and found out about these codes at magfest going out to people

If anybody has a NA code or three for me and my buds, I'd love a PM.  If you want money, I've got Paypal/Amazon Payments.  Or if you just feel like donating to another huge Smash fan out of the kindness of your heart, that'd be awesome too.

Thanks!  All the best

-Adam

I have 3 codes available if anyone is interested. Send me a PM so I can give it to the first 3 requests.

What goes around comes around. I don't want a code as I'm content playing destiny until the demo releases for free, but talk about cheapskates when you can't even give fellow CAG's a code for a demo of all things. It's america though, so we're free to do whatever we want. On that note, I'll be sure to come back to this thread next time I recieve something like this and give it away to one of the generous people in this thread.
Well the thing is, these demos are such in high demand that people are willing to trade something for it. Getting to the Platinum status takes work and hundreds of dollars of Nintendo games to buy, it's not like Nintendo just sent out a bunch of codes to random e-mails. Trading a code for something someone else would like to trade is more than fair.

All the codes I have are claimed. Sorry I could not get one for everyone. Hopefully you will find one.

If anyone could please spare just one code, I'm going crazy trying to find a code to play this game, it would be so greatly appreciated! PM me pleaseee! :)

Hihi!  If there is a code still available I would love one so I don't have to keep kidnapping my friend's 3ds and so we can play together  *crosses fingers for luck*

Hey, I got 4 codes emailed this morning and since already had to trade my Mighty Gunvolt code to get one! I'll happily give a code to anyone that wants to trade. Got any codes for other 3ds game and whatnot? PM me plz!

Hello everybody im willing to bundle or give any games on the CN. I have 720 coins so PM me if you can get me a NA code of demo please. been searchin for 5 days and would be greatly appreciated!

If anyone has a spare code, please pm me. I'll be honest and not make up a story about why I deserve one. I just want to play ⊙ω⊙. So, if ya got one, send it in a pm over here! I'll give you a big ty ⊙▽⊙.

bread's done
Back