Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

There is a lot of codes on ebay looks like sells for 5 bucks at the most lol really I'm not that desperate just wanted to try it i can wait until Friday my weekends over :( GO BEARS! (after tonight's game then its over lol)

I have 3 codes to give out to established members of CAG.  Rules:

1. Must have been a CAG member for at least 1 year.
  2. Must have made at least 20 posts prior to the time I posted this offer.
  3. Must send me a PM specifically asking for the Smash Brothers Demo code and including a note about your favorite 3DS game of all time.
Good luck!

Update - All gone!  Thanks for the great game suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reached platinum status this year but didn't get an email. If anyone has a spare code to give to a fellow CAG I would appreciate the courtesy. No prob if I don't get any, I have no problem waiting until Friday. Thanks in advance :)

I just got scammed by intensedudeyo, he was the one that was offering the shiny zoark a few pages back but right when we were about to trade he backs out when I pm him the code. Just thought I would warn everyone plus I noticed when I first added him on friends list that he was already playing the demo so I guess I should not have gone through with trade anyway I feel ripped off but I guess it's my own fault too

I just got scammed by intensedudeyo, he was the one that was offering the shiny zoark a few pages back but right when we were about to trade he backs out when I pm him the code. Just thought I would warn everyone plus I noticed when I first added him on friends list that he was already playing the demo so I guess I should not have gone through with trade anyway I feel ripped off but I guess it's my own fault too
So you're saying this guy is a scumbag?

Please PM me if you got a code. Shiny Zoroark up for offer.
I'll take you up on that offer. You send first.

i have 2 3ds demo ssb codes for trade. Either CN wii u reward Kirby or I dunno make offer.

ok now im back on computer hard to navigate with phone well i still got 2 spare codes and since i dont know anyone else with 3ds i will post them so enjoy my fellow cags i am looking forward to talking with you all and will not get scammed again......... well here are codes A05V8GC80555G2JA     A05VCLJ12EJPWJP4

well anway enjoy the demo for whoever gets it and let me know

Since whoever redeemed Bobby777's codes didn't post back here, I'm just confirming they're both gone.  No point in wasting your time trying.

I have 3 codes to give out to established members of CAG. Rules:

1. Must have been a CAG member for at least 1 year.
  2. Must have made at least 20 posts prior to the time I posted this offer.
  3. Must send me a PM specifically asking for the Smash Brothers Demo code and including a note about your favorite 3DS game of all time.
Good luck!

Update - All gone! Thanks for the great game suggestions!
my favorite 3ds game doesn't exist

megaman legends 3

Thanks for updating that they've been taken :)  I guess I can't use my stylus quickly enough.  This code business seems to be a young person's game.  So, it's been fun, but I'll let the rest of you race each other with one fewer contestant this evening.  Good luck.

Still looking for a code. I have some of the Steam codes from the free event PC Gamer and Bundle Stars were doing a few weeks back. Games are GTR Evolution and Really Big Sky.

anyone wanna trade a code for a like? :D, hahah joking, I have pokemon X if anyone would be interested in trading a code for a shiny pokemon =), the code isn't for me but for my friend

I have 2 us codes. Giving one away now

A05V6R621YGMU1K3

dunno what/when/how/if/??? the other one. GL

Post when claimed for niceness sake

considering that there are 60 persons  looking at this thread there's no doubt they will lurk eveything they see infront of them =)

considering that there are 60 persons looking at this thread there's no doubt they will lurk eveything they see infront of them =)
Hahah. That's what I was thinking too. It seems with every new code that comes up, more and more flock to this thread.

bread's done
Back