Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

OMG HE LOOKS AWESOME!

He's doing some crazy DBZ air combos!

I don't know whether to let my jaw hit the floor, or continue holding this ridiculous grin.

sonic_071010d.jpg

sonic_071010c.jpg

sonic_071010b.jpg

sonic_071010a.jpg

Sonic in Brawl doesn't surprise me at all, but I'm still excited as hell. That video looks exactly like how I would want Sonic to play like in Smash.

I really don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

The video...it's...it's awesome. I feel like running around the block.

They couldn't have done him any better justice. This is the Sonic that I remember.

That video confirms Snorlax and Torchiq as pokeballs too.

EDIT:The video evilmax17 posted, that is. Also, from the Sonic video posted it's looking like his up-B is going to be that bumper-star thing from the game.

Sonic's inclusion in Brawl, but after hearing the japanese release was being pushed back i looked at the listed release date on the US, and fuck we've been delayed. It reads TBD instead of the December 3rd, 2007 it's been for a while. fuck

[quote name='Yertle']Sonic's inclusion in Brawl, but after hearing the japanese release was being pushed back i looked at the listed release date on the US, and fuck we've been delayed. It reads TBD instead of the December 3rd, 2007 it's been for a while. fuck[/QUOTE]

Just saw that myself.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Well, if it has been delayed, at least they seem to be doing everything right with the game.

It would be nice to get it by Christmas, but I doubt it. Probably January.

[quote name='furyk']Obligatory I heard "Sonic/Mega Man/Little Mac/Gordon Freeman/Master Chief/Jesus post was in the game" post.

Also, from my understanding "da whoop" has officially been "shooped".[/QUOTE]

lulz

its cool that sonic is in there, i just wish i didnt have to wait until december to kick his ass with ganon

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I actually dont mind it being pushed back. People have shit to do in early December.[/quote]

I'm not a fan of the push, because I wanted to play it on my Winter Break from school.

Yea I don't see how its not going to be delayed now. This reminds me of having Twilight Princess paid in full the Summer when it was suposed to come out in November 05. Then one year later it finally came out.

Ok, I'll admit. I never really cared nor wanted Sonic in Smash Bros..(but since we got Snake, Sonic fits much better overall compared to him... ) Sonic does look pretty awesome for the game. I do like how they even kept HIS jump noise in the game!

And what's this talk about it NOT coming out December 3rd?!

[quote name='lilboo']Ok, I'll admit. I never really cared nor wanted Sonic in Smash Bros..(but since we got Snake, Sonic fits much better overall compared to him... )[/QUOTE] Same here.

Well there.. the most Mega of Megatons and it's still awesome even though we all pretty much knew it.[quote name='evilmax17']Oh! There's another video!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/movies/movie071010b.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=320&width=420[/quote] Was that my boy Marth right after Lucas. That's close enough to confirmation for me. Yipee.

Did anyone ever bother telling Nintendo that the RSS feed wasn't working? I'm just wondering b/c I e-mailed them yesterday and suddenly now it's working.

I didn't get the impression that the bumper was his up special. it could just be his footstool jump FX

P.S. No new thread. There's no need for that. We shouldn't just make new threads to make new threads that's kind of inane. That's why we update this everday instead of making a new thread like Amazon DODT

[quote name='Doylerulez']So now I know, Wii does have blast processing. As long as it's out before x-mas, I'll be ok.[/QUOTE]
Delayed to January 24th in Japan, no word on US date, but probably a little bit after.

HUGE loss for Nintendo's holiday arsenal, but, eh, Mario Galaxy alone would be enough to get them through that.

[quote name='Zen Davis']So Luigi hasn't been confirmed?[/QUOTE]

I'll assume that Luigi may remain a "hidden" character and not talked about on the Dojo site until after the release of Brawl.... Of course with the delay...

I'm starting to get hyped for this now. I haven't been keeping up with my Smash Bros news so forgive me if this is a redundant question, but any news or rumors on characters outside Nintendo joining the brawl? (besides Sonic and Snake of course.) I know I'd love to see Mega Man (from the orginal series, not X or BN) for the ultimate old school showdown.

bread's done
Back