Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition DLC Out Now & Retail Disc Out Now!

Marvel 3 !!! i heard its got problems w/ deadpools run away but it still looks cool. time to mute audio w/ that g4 adam sesler on the mic.

[quote name='bs000']Easier to mash 360s on pad lol[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a Super player that had a 360 pad modded for ps3 earlier on in the pools...gave me a chuckle. I assume he sanded down the d-pad or straight just digs the 360 controller analogs better than ps3's.

if Adam Sessler is seriously gonna be there to commentate on finals im gonna be very disappointed. :/ Ono keeps teasing shit but who knows...CVS3, Darkstalkers, SF5? guess we need to wait 2weeks.

[quote name='Strell']"Shizza very very low on life right now."

Thanks Adam.[/QUOTE]

loooool

He should just sit there in silence.

"Akuma not as fast as Chun Li"

Mike fucking Ross ladies & gentleman. That Hands ->FADC ->U2 was pretty clutch in the end of the first set.

And yes, some of Sessler's commentary is painful to listen to :roll:

Well someone in the stream summed it up pretty well for me:

"Sessler in my ear, Gamerbee out of the tournament; this EVO can't get any worse :whistle2:( "

[quote name='Mafia']I hate Sessler. Daigo won.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I hoped Ricky O would at least put daigo into losers so we get a second set...but nope. Good showing from Ricky against Infiltration.

Holy shit that stream got crappy when Sessler commentated.
'I think he may have it' when zangief SPD'd a very low health chunli.
'we are tied up 2-2' when ricky won the first round of game 2 of the finals.
'they fight a lot in the middle of the screen'

so many awfully hysterical quotes from sessler. next evo needs to understand 30k people dont want to hear a moron attempt to understand a game/scene.

No shock that the stream went down. It's quite frowned on to broadcast live rape on the internet. That was really an uphill battle of the highest order for Ricky. Six games in tournament play against Diago? That's like Sessler not sounding like a total dumbass for 2 whole minutes. It's possible, but highly unlikely.

funny sessler and the architect acted liked nothing happened when the stream crashed the f'n round.

then later the camera guy fell down lol

that capcom guy owns tho. should of had like wong or hu with him hehe

[quote name='bs000']They didn't do the stick giveaway for the stream monsters D:. They lied to me. I feel like I've been lied to.[/QUOTE]

I think markman will still live up to it. Maybe we'll see something on twitter later tonight/tomorrow.

[quote name='Strell']I bet Daigo did that thing where he uppercuts someone in the air and then throws a big fireball at them.[/QUOTE]
i bet he put on a good spanking by reading his opponents and taunting them with moves and tricks. making the fights boring.

god i wish i could "read people as good a daigo. i bet daigo could predict a guy throwing a rock at him from behind and block it.

[quote name='BustaUppa']hrmmmm...
Super Street Fighter IV could bring a console patch[/QUOTE]

Pay for new moves? I hope he was just talking out of his ass there, because that sounds ridiculous. Would you force the entire community to pay for the update, or just allow the people who pay for the new moves to use them?

In all likelihood, I only expect a tuning update, but that comment about paying for new moves is still stupid as hell.

Hopefully that comment had about as much validity as the $20 tournament update for vanilla SFIV (it ended up being a free update but there was a mild uproar over some offhand mention of a price).

bread's done
Back