Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition DLC Out Now & Retail Disc Out Now!

[quote name='bs000']http://vimeo.com/13324213

At 1:36, Daigo signs a boob.[/QUOTE]

looooool; REQ gif of Daigo signing titties.

That also has a quick shot of the Chun Li TE stick; I know someone was asking about that earlier on CAG (in this thread I believe).

[quote name='lolwut?']looooool; REQ gif of Daigo signing titties.

That also has a quick shot of the Chun Li TE stick; I know someone was asking about that earlier on CAG (in this thread I believe).[/QUOTE]

yeah i was wondering what it looked like since everyone seemed to love it.

http://grab.by/5qA7

Im just looking for an excuse to purchase a new TE w/o that bezel edge. I dont like mine w/ that lip and really love the look of the sticks.

[quote name='bs000']SSFIV avatar outfits are available now, if anyones still interested.[/QUOTE]
And here's a picture of them....

ssfivavatars7132010.jpg

I'd say thanks but no thanks, lol.

[quote name='naiku']yeah i was wondering what it looked like since everyone seemed to love it.

http://grab.by/5qA7

Im just looking for an excuse to purchase a new TE w/o that bezel edge. I dont like mine w/ that lip and really love the look of the sticks.[/QUOTE]

I was pretty much sold after seeing one at an arcade in Cinci that hosts tournaments every Saturday.

Hey - are there any Scrub Club members (or novices) looking to start up a game night? I rarely see anybody from that group playing SSIV anymore. I'd love to get something planned - maybe setting a standing night on, say, Tuesdays will keep the dust from settling on the game.

[quote name='uglyteradon']I was pretty much sold after seeing one at an arcade in Cinci that hosts tournaments every Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Wait...what? Where's this arcade in Cincinnati that has these Saturday tourneys? That could be a fun time!

[quote name='fatboyjam']Hey - are there any Scrub Club members (or novices) looking to start up a game night? I rarely see anybody from that group playing SSIV anymore. I'd love to get something planned - maybe setting a standing night on, say, Tuesdays will keep the dust from settling on the game.[/QUOTE]

My activity on games in general has completely dropped off because I'm starting to take work home with me from the office :( I pretty much just play TF2 on my PC for a couple hours a week now.

The other thing is that there's just not that many people on the CAG SCRUB CLUB list. I think there's MAYBE 15 total? Not very good odds to get a consistent number of players online.

I'd be in favor of choosing a night, I'd actually prefer Sundays because it falls onto the weekend, but if others are interested we can set it up for whenever.

[quote name='Morphx2']Im bored of SSF4 now too[/QUOTE]

Go get BlazBlue.

As for the Scrub Club, 15 members is plenty. Even at peak, the CAGFighter only had maybe 8 people playing at once, and that was a rare occurrence. I think that most people have simply moved on and started playing other things. There are only 5 or so CAGs that I see regularly playing SSFIV nowadays.

I won't put SSFIV to bed until I get C to Shining C, but SF is always one of those games that I'll keep playing now and again until the next iteration.

[quote name='wjhard63']Wait...what? Where's this arcade in Cincinnati that has these Saturday tourneys? That could be a fun time![/QUOTE]

Arcade Legacy! Apparently they have changed names and location since the last time I've been! A friend of mine let me know that the "cool manager" owns it now, so I'm going to have to check it all out next weekend.

When it was Legends they had a projector with a couple things hooked up to it (like a cabinet with two sticks in it) and they mostly kept SF4 in it.

Besides tournaments they have a ton of great games and you pay for entry (like twelve bucks) and can stay all day.

Tell them Dayton sent you.

[quote name='GuardianE']Go get BlazBlue.

As for the Scrub Club, 15 members is plenty. Even at peak, the CAGFighter only had maybe 8 people playing at once, and that was a rare occurrence. I think that most people have simply moved on and started playing other things. There are only 5 or so CAGs that I see regularly playing SSFIV nowadays.

I won't put SSFIV to bed until I get C to Shining C, but SF is always one of those games that I'll keep playing now and again until the next iteration.[/QUOTE]

The CAGFighter tag has more than 15 people on its list. The Scrub Club has 15 people TOTAL.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, thought so.

So how do I get some hot CAG Scrub Club action? I would like to pick SSIV back up and have some CAGs to play with.[/QUOTE]

Send a FR to CAG Scrub Club. I'll accept it since I'm running the tag.

Panda is in the Scrub Club?

You were perfecting my ass back in vanilla with every character.

I vote to make a Super Scrub Club.

I'm game to play with "scrubs" any time. While ill admit i can hang with the regular players, I am only competent with a few characters. I have many bad characters, so If any scrubs want to play just hit me up.

I'm always up to play, I've just been putting some time into BlazBlue recently since I want to get 1000/1000 in Calamity Trigger before Continuum Shift comes out. I'm more than willing to put in some time with the Scrub Club and give pointers. Most of the regular crew gets together Wednesday nights.

On a related note I think some of you guys should check out BlazBlue: Continuum Shift when it comes out at the end of this month. It's a fun game, the netcode is godlike, and there's even a Beginner Mode!

[quote name='A Happy Panda']The CAGFighter tag has more than 15 people on its list. The Scrub Club has 15 people TOTAL. [/QUOTE]

Oh, I know it does. But you have to remember that CAGFighter existed before SSFIV, and so not all those names got SSFIV or ever played it with regularity. I'd say that, like Scrub Club, I saw 15 different names have SSFIV on that list at different times. I guess it doesn't really matter though. To the future! If any CAGs see me online, feel free to send me an invite. I'm always down for a game, whether its to get my ass kicked or give people some tips. I'll at least reply if I'm busy.

[quote name='Morphx2']Ill try BlazBlue when that new one hits, isnt it next week?[/QUOTE]

July 27th I think!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Morphx2']Ill try BlazBlue when that new one hits, isnt it next week?[/QUOTE]
July 27th. A week from Tuesday.

Oh and people need to play more HDR. TooLate & I had some fun games in it last night.

[quote name='bs000']

Any DSP fans here? Chat is full of them >_>[/QUOTE]
chat doesn't work for me, guess I'm lucky
apparently I just missed watching him lose
right now is sabin vs some guy

I am currently traveling, away from the old 360 and away from all that SF goodness.
But I will be back on my stick in no time and I will be signing up all in this Cag Fighter thing!
If bodies in both the Cag Fighter and Scrub Club are small, why not just merge them and get more players playing together?

[quote name='Shion']I am currently traveling, away from the old 360 and away from all that SF goodness.
But I will be back on my stick in no time and I will be signing up all in this Cag Fighter thing!
If bodies in both the Cag Fighter and Scrub Club are small, why not just merge them and get more players playing together?[/QUOTE]
CAG Fighter IV has like 60+ people currently. What happened was a lot of the beginner players were getting frustrated that they were getting matched with more experienced players so they made their own group. AFAIK, most of the people in the Scrub Club are also on CFIV

[quote name='ZerotypeX']nice bs000, most likely will never get 1k on this game since trial mode is giving me the most problems. BTW Overachiever did unlock.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it didn't unlock when it should've, but after restarting the game a few times, it unlocked while checking for DLC.

[quote name='bs000']Yea, it didn't unlock when it should've, but after restarting the game a few times, it unlocked while checking for DLC.[/QUOTE]

Boost me.

j/k *sigh*

[quote name='GuardianE']Boost me.

j/k *sigh*
[/QUOTE]

Boosting takes forever. I did it for shits and giggles with Hakan.

[quote name='mike.m']Boosting takes forever. I did it for shits and giggles with Hakan.[/QUOTE]

Boosting takes forever. Doing it legit takes even longer.

I've done almost half the cast already legit, and it feels like an eternity. Last achievement before the 1000. At least I'll feel good once I get it, I suppose.

It only took me a few hours for each character. I read up on SRK, hit training mode for a bit, then started wrecking faces. It was fun. I would've been bored to death if I boosted. Plus, now I know all the matchups alot better because I've played with the entire cast.

I wish they showed how to do each ultra in the char select or loading screen like in Third Strike. Whenever I switched ultra for different matchups I forgot how to do them which screwed me in the middle of a match.

[quote name='bs000']It only took me a few hours for each character. I read up on SRK, hit training mode for a bit, then started wrecking faces. It was fun. I would've been bored to death if I boosted. Plus, now I know all the matchups alot better because I've played with the entire cast.

I wish they showed how to do each ultra in the char select or loading screen like in Third Strike. Whenever I switched ultra for different matchups I forgot how to do them which screwed me in the middle of a match.[/QUOTE]

A few hours for each character for 35 characters. And there are some characters that I abhor. I don't really mind it that much. I'm just bitching about it. Still not looking forward to C-ranking Viper.

I recently purchased this game and a fightpad and i never knew fighting games could be so much fun online, the only fighter i'm kind of decent with right now is fei long.

[quote name='GuardianE']A few hours for each character for 35 characters. And there are some characters that I abhor. I don't really mind it that much. I'm just bitching about it. Still not looking forward to C-ranking Viper.[/QUOTE]

Viper is fun. All you need to win half the time is cr.mk xx mp.thunder knuckle over and over cause they just can't resist pressing a button after getting hit by the knuckle. j.hk xx hk.burning kick for crossup trixxxxxx. j.hk > cr.hp xx ex.seismo > hjc burning kick. Annnnd anti-air hp thunder knuckle

bread's done
Back